Looting local businesses & destroying property? REALLY?

• Banned
Blacks kill blacks EVERYDAY in this country. Where is the damn outrage over that? Babies, grandmothers, parents, teens.... all in random acts of violence. EVERY DAMN DAY.

No outrage over that, no looting of local businesses over that. No policing your own over that. But one white gets trigger happy (supposedly) and the whole damn neighborhood gets torched. Hell, the shooter doesn't even have to actually be white as long as he LOOKS white.

You want the cops to ease up on your communities? Start acting like you care BEFORE the police become involved.

White liberals have done a poor job raising blacks right

hA1B6FFA0

WTF is wrong with black people?

PROBLEM: Civil rights violated?
SOLUTION: Act like a complete savage.

Do I got it right?

It's the same thing that's wrong with white people.

PROBLEM: Overbearing government violates the rights of citizens at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
SOLUTION: Blow up federal building in OKC, killing 168 people.

Actually no, you don't. There is an alleged civil rights violation. Their solution is to deny other citizens their civil rights. The cops had it right, they are acting like fucking animals. They're just lucky I don't own one of those businesses, some one break in to loot and I would end their ass on the spot, after they were inside of course. They lefties ask why we need utility rifles with high capacity magazines, I give you St Louis as exhibit "A".

• Banned

Do I got it right?

PROBLEM: Overbearing government violates the rights of citizens at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Because one white nut=an entire community?

Try again

Replace the text with IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and it just as easily applies to you. But we can't acknowledge the elephant in the room cause you might lose votes.

You people are pathetic

Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

Replace the text with IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and it just as easily applies to you. But we can't acknowledge the elephant in the room cause you might lose votes.

You people are pathetic

Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

Blacks are 13% of the population, 50% of murder victims are black, 90% are killed by blacks. That's not a sweeping judgment, those are facts. 26 blacks were shot in Chicago this last weekend, 1 16 year old girl was killed, that didn't even make the national news.

Blacks kill blacks EVERYDAY in this country. Where is the damn outrage over that? Babies, grandmothers, parents, teens.... all in random acts of violence. EVERY DAMN DAY.

No outrage over that, no looting of local businesses over that. No policing your own over that. But one white gets trigger happy (supposedly) and the whole damn neighborhood gets torched. Hell, the shooter doesn't even have to actually be white as long as he LOOKS white.

You want the cops to ease up on your communities? Start acting like you care BEFORE the police become involved.

Blacks don't give a shit about how many blacks die on our streets from gang violence. Also, I seriously doubt they give a shit about this Brown dude either, but he makes for a perfect opening to hate on whites and looting peoples shit. It is wrong.

You people are pathetic

You're right, I am making a sweeping judgment about a group of people. We're told over & over & over its not our concern, to mind our own business, that we don't understand their plight & on & on.
What's left for us to do but sit back and pass judgment? You won't accept "outside" help or criticism.

You'd rather just ignore it and pretend there isnt a MAJOR problem. After all, it's not in your neighborhood.

Do I got it right?

Try again

Really? You don't think McVeigh was propped up and goaded on by the malitias and anti-government groups?

Try again

Really? You don't think McVeigh was propped up and goaded on by the malitias and anti-government groups?

We're not talking about McVeigh you fucking moron. You're the anti-government fuck head.

Forum List

Back