Lori beaker light foot will not be Chicago’s next mayor

skank be gone.jpg

I don't live in Chicago so I know very little of her outside of this case. Not living in Chicago I have no reason to support or not support her otherwise.

Oh

Seemed as if you had drilled down on the situation and discovered that this was the one event that cost her.

My mistake.

Oh

Seemed as if you had drilled down on the situation and discovered that this was the one event that cost her.

My mistake.

Watchdog report tears into Lightfoot office’s attempt to ‘mislead,’ provide ‘false narratives’ in Anjanette Young raid fallout

Perhaps the most high-profile snafu related to police reform issues was her handling of the Anjanette Young case. Young was the victim of a wrongful police raid where officers forced her to stand naked and handcuffed for minutes while a team of male cops raided her home, only giving her a blanket to cover herself.

When Young wanted video of the incident to go public through the news channel CBS-2, Lightfoot’s law department aggressively fought the release.

Lori Lightfoot is out. She leaves behind a complex legacy.

Watchdog report tears into Lightfoot office’s attempt to ‘mislead,’ provide ‘false narratives’ in Anjanette Young raid fallout

Perhaps the most high-profile snafu related to police reform issues was her handling of the Anjanette Young case. Young was the victim of a wrongful police raid where officers forced her to stand naked and handcuffed for minutes while a team of male cops raided her home, only giving her a blanket to cover herself.

When Young wanted video of the incident to go public through the news channel CBS-2, Lightfoot’s law department aggressively fought the release.

Lori Lightfoot is out. She leaves behind a complex legacy.

So this is the narrative.
A women that was slightly inconvenienced by law enforcement cost her the election,
Because the mayor dissed her.
Not the literally thousands of people who were murdered on her watch.

Weird narrative.
But I see why Democrats might want that to be the story.

I care. The reason she lost was the Anjanette Young mess. She continued to say she was going to do something and did nothing.

Probe finds Chicago mayor didn't conceal info about botched raid of naked woman's home, but 'failed to recognize the seriousness' | CNN

We have seen the enemy and it is us.

She should have fired many and cleaned house but did little.

I don't think that had much to do with it. The Smollett case was much more widely known.

When you have criminals like Foxx, create policy where police are not allowed to give foot chase to criminals unless they get permission from their supervisor first, haul in hundreds of cats because of your rat problem, it's a wonder she even came in third place.

It is incredible how people on the left will get upset with how some Americans criticize mayor Lightfoot. This is America we will say whatever the hell we want about the politicians.

Far left blm supporter “ oh my did he just say that about the mayor of Chicago … that’s so offensive how dare you! “

Deal with it this is a free country

First mayor in 40 years to be a one termer

This will help Chicago but also benefit the country by not having to look at that ugly thing on our television sets ever again. Maybe when she's gone for good I'll clean my television screen.

yeah, even by Chicago standards she was just awful.

Well, she wasn't. She was just faced with insurmountable challenges.

She had the bad luck of being mayor during Covid, which devastated Chicago.

I don't think Vallas is a better choice, because he's in the pocket of the FOP and the Charter School scammers. There's a reason they ran him out of town in 2001.

But people are scared, and they don't make good decisions when they are scared.

I don't think that had much to do with it. The Smollett case was much more widely known.

When you have criminals like Foxx, create policy where police are not allowed to give foot chase to criminals unless they get permission from their supervisor first, haul in hundreds of cats because of your rat problem, it's a wonder she even came in third place.
Foxx doesn't create policy, Welfare Ray.

In fact, she let the cop who murdered Adam Toledo off the hook.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

So this is the narrative.
A women that was slightly inconvenienced by law enforcement cost her the election,
Because the mayor dissed her.
Not the literally thousands of people who were murdered on her watch.

Weird narrative.
But I see why Democrats might want that to be the story.
Not that you have the intellectual capacity to get this.

She was largely elected to clean up Chicago's notoriously corrupt and racist police department The fact that she was unable to really hold the CPD to account disappointed a lot of her supporters. young's case was emblematic of that. To further step in it, they also reprimanded a female officer who had acted decently, after said officer was killed in the line of duty on a later date.

The Blue Lives Matter crowd went full Horst Wessell on that one.

Yes, Crime spiked up on her watch, just like it did the rest of the country after Trump let Covid wreck the economy.

So she tried to make everyone happy and ended up making no one happy.

So best case scenario, Brandon Johnson wins and succeeds where Lightfoot failed.
Worst case scenario, Vallas wins, knuckles under to the Fascist Order of Police, until the next major police outrage and he'll be one and done, too.

Forum List

Back