Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Jan 1 to Nov 5 2018: Polls show Democrats crushing Republicans in House elections

Trump worshippers: Polls don't matter! Remember 2016! Fake news! We're going to win! Trump is my Messiah!

Nov 6 2018: Biggest Republican defeat in the House since Watergate

Trump worshippers: Polls don't matter! Remember 2016! Fake news! We're going to win! Trump is my Messiah!
lol 41 seats in a incumbent year? Lol that’s embarrassing.. republicans took 52 seats the last go around 47 two years before that .. 41 isn’t good
That was then...

Before voters got a good look under the hood and developed Buyer's Remorse...

Things have changed...

Voters are likely to send your boy packing in November...
Three years of a great economy killed by democrat governors and you think people will look favorably on those democrats

"Luke 11:22"
"But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor on which the man relied, and then he divides up his plunder."

"It's a beautiful day In The Neighborhood, A beautiful day for a neighbor, Would you be mine? Could you be mine

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(That's what friends are for(?)! (Deut 23: 19-20.)!)
thanks for the reminder Jim crow just how racist democrats are.

...Three years of a great economy killed by democrat governors and you think people will look favorably on those democrats
Ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover about that...

Hoover's hand was "on the wheel" at the onset of the Great Depression.

The Voter Herd never forgave him, even though it wasn't his fault...

Stock Market Crash in March... 401(k) devaluation... pandemic... 120K+ dead Americans... 40,000,000 un-employed... race riots... mid-summer spikes in cases...

Not to mention a lack of effective preparation for the coming pandemic.. a vacuum of effective leadership during both pandemic and nationwide riots...

Yeah... you're boy's got nothing to worry about, with four months left until the election... :auiqs.jpg:

...Three years of a great economy killed by democrat governors and you think people will look favorably on those democrats
Ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover about that...

Hoover's hand was "on the wheel" at the onset of the Great Depression.

The Voter Herd never forgave him, even though it wasn't his fault...

Stock Market Crash in March... 401(k) devaluation... pandemic... 120K+ dead Americans... 40,000,000 un-employed... race riots... mid-summer spikes in cases...

Yeah... you're boy's got nothing to worry about, with four months left until the election... :auiqs.jpg:
The downturn on the economy was because of the democrats shutting down jobs
It wasn't the president's fault
FYI those governors are being protested

...He speaking to a stadium full of college and high school kids right now.. Joe can’t get 10 people to show up to one gymnasium with six seats lol
Doesn't mean squat... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is leading by example... doing what's right... putting concern for human life above political gain.
You know every last poll is run by democrats, You know Democrats committed major fraud on trumps last rally purchasing fake tickets to hold open seats do you really trust them to run a poll? Seriously lol

...He speaking to a stadium full of college and high school kids right now.. Joe can’t get 10 people to show up to one gymnasium with six seats lol
Doesn't mean squat... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is leading by example... doing what's right... putting concern for human life above political gain.
You know every last poll is run by democrats, You know Democrats committed major fraud on trumps last rally purchasing fake tickets to hold open seats do you really trust them to run a poll? Seriously lol
Here's how you stop that shit. If you order tickets you must use a debit card if you do not attend the rally 40 dollars pre-ticket will be charged to that card. The ticket stub shown at the door will be proof you attended the rally.

...The downturn on the economy was because of the democrats shutting down jobs...
Incorrect. Democrats... concerned for human life and public health... put human life above corporate or personal financial concerns.

...It wasn't the president's fault...
And I keep telling you it doesn't matter... I keep telling you to ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover about that.

...FYI those governors are being protested
Really? For what?

Turning their States into Low Case-Load (Green) Zones when Republican -led premature-opening States turned into High Case-Load (Red) Zones?

If they WERE being protested at some point, they're not being protested NOW... given that Results Talk and Bull$hit Walks.

Last edited:
Holy fuck the irony is thick
The coronavirus shut down was for political gain by the democrats
And the American working class will not forget that.

...The downturn on the economy was because of the democrats shutting down jobs...
Incorrect. Democrats... concerned for human life and public health... put human life above corporate or personal financial concerns.

...It wasn't the president's fault...
And I keep telling you it doesn't matter... I keep telling you to ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover about that.

...FYI those governors are being protested
Really? For what?

Turning their States into Low Case-Load (Green) Zones when Republican -led premature-opening States turned into High Case-Load (Red) Zones.

If they WERE being protested at some point, they're not being protested NOW... given that Results Talk and Bull$hit Walks.
Nothing but bullshit

...Who’s gonna beat Trump?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe?

The homeless guy under the George Washington bridge?

A Guernsey cow?

A fence post?

Take your pick...
How many times has Joe ran for president and lost?
Doesn't matter. And, given the way your boy is going downhill, even Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is going to be able to win on November 3, 2020.
Loosing one more time for the 87 year old won't kill hi or maybe it will. lol

rally was not sabotaged. the campaign however was trolled into crowing about fantastic demand for orange hate fests and fed garbage data. bon appétit, maggots.
Sabotaged then. Good that can be fixed, and it should be fixed. Enough of the corruption already.

According to Pascale you are lying and totally wrong and totally disagree with you........ Sabotage only means Trump highly paid campaign team are inept.... Read what Pascale said about tick tock.

Parscale continued: “Registering for a rally means you’ve RSVPed with a cellphone number and we constantly weed out bogus numbers, as we did with tens of thousands at the Tulsa rally, in calculating our possible attendee pool. These phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking. What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission — entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required.”
Hmmm, interesting, so why the gloating by AOC ??? Is she lying and fabricating bullcrap to hurt Trump or to send people on goose chases ???
this is what AOC posted:

"Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID"

she gloats about tricking the trump campaign into believing a million people wanted to come.

this is not hard to understand. why can't you? it has been explained to you multiple times.

no one who wanted to go to the rally was kept from doing that. derp
Ok, then what is AOC gloating about, and cheering about ??? Interpret her message for me. Exactly what did she mean by her message ??? Tiktok, Tiktok, Tiktok, I'll be waiting.

MEANWHILE.............

1NX7DZ_0OEdnESN00

lying dog face pony soldier

Actually I served in the U.S. Army Infantry in Viet Nam, 45 is Lying,
5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Belly Crawling, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

If you were in Vietnam you must hate obama for making John Kerry SOS and hate all leftists such as Jane Fonda

No not really, Secretary Kerry served his country, 45 is Lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Belly Crawling Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

you have never served

I served as an RTO, I humped at PRC-25. 45 never served a day of his life in uniform. He called not catching the clap in 1980's New York City, "My Viet Nam".

I love how people who fall at their feet for 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward have the utter gall temerity to question my service, while ignoring the outright cowardice a Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

I know where I served and when I served. You do not know shit and you it.

Forum List

Back