Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Funny watching Trump throw a tantrum because nobody showed up

View attachment 353834

In all sincerity...its sad. His family didn't travel with him. Wow...it was a fairly important day for dear old blobther and neither one of his kids could show up? Nor his wife. ouch.
To me, it was not who showed up, but how weak a performance it was. No mention of 2021 and beyond. No mention of events related to George Floyd. No mention of Juneteenth. No mention of people needing to be safe. No call for unity.

Instead, there was an ā€œin your faceā€ flaunting of social distancing. Kung Flu taunt. Endless airing of grievances. You are lucky I am your president and a bizarre 15 min explanation of walking down a ramp and demo that he is capable of drinking with one hand.

I heard those excerpts. I wasn't aware of the ramp act. I would like to see the blob do some push ups though. He'd be more red than orange.
Trump explained he walked down the ramp so slowly because he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

No Lie.

Funny, no other President has had a hard time saluting.

Trump says he had to salute 600 times and it affected his ramp walking ability.

At least he didn't bring up Bone Spurs

Biden "I am running for the senate" "its great to be in Wisconsin" (said in New Hampshire).
Have I ever explained ā€œglass housesā€œ to you?

George Washington captured airports
We need to investigate injecting disinfectants
Why donā€™t we try nuking hurricanes?
Windmills cause cancer
Vaccines cause autism
Why donā€™t I just draw on this map with a Sharpie?

Is Trump senile or just incredibly stupid?

out of context comments or jokes. But I understand that you are too dumb to understand.

View attachment 353834

In all sincerity...its sad. His family didn't travel with him. Wow...it was a fairly important day for dear old blobther and neither one of his kids could show up? Nor his wife. ouch.
To me, it was not who showed up, but how weak a performance it was. No mention of 2021 and beyond. No mention of events related to George Floyd. No mention of Juneteenth. No mention of people needing to be safe. No call for unity.

Instead, there was an ā€œin your faceā€ flaunting of social distancing. Kung Flu taunt. Endless airing of grievances. You are lucky I am your president and a bizarre 15 min explanation of walking down a ramp and demo that he is capable of drinking with one hand.

He had to refute the stupid media pukes who accused him of having multiple diseases. He made a joke out of them (which they are). the turn out was thousands of times greater than sleepy Joe can ever produce, he is lucky to get 100 people out to listen to him ramble and stumble about nothing and then forget where he is. Biden is a dem joke. If you vote for him you are voting for his running mate to be president because if he were to win, the dems would declare him unfit on the second day and put his black female VP in charge. Do you really want Harris or Warren, or Abrams running this country? Wake the fuck up.

Joke was on him
He came across as an over sensitive cry baby.
Who spends 15 minutes talking about a ramp?

the media spent hours talking about it, WTF is wrong with you? I get it that you will vote for corrupt old senile Biden and thereby put some incompetent far left woman in the whitehouse. Your motives are glaringly obvious and extremely stupid.
Boy, Trump can dish it out but he sure canā€™t take it

Look at Biden! He is old and senile

<sob>. But, but.....I had trouble walking down a ramp because I salute too much, I had sunburn, I had on my slippery shoes, the ramp was wet.

he was refuting the media lies. nothing more.

View attachment 353834

I heard those excerpts. I wasn't aware of the ramp act. I would like to see the blob do some push ups though. He'd be more red than orange.
Trump explained he walked down the ramp so slowly because he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

No Lie.

Funny, no other President has had a hard time saluting.

Trump says he had to salute 600 times and it affected his ramp walking ability.

At least he didn't bring up Bone Spurs

Biden "I am running for the senate" "its great to be in Wisconsin" (said in New Hampshire).
Have I ever explained ā€œglass housesā€œ to you?

George Washington captured airports
We need to investigate injecting disinfectants
Why donā€™t we try nuking hurricanes?
Windmills cause cancer
Vaccines cause autism
Why donā€™t I just draw on this map with a Sharpie?

Is Trump senile or just incredibly stupid?

out of context comments or jokes. But I understand that you are too dumb to understand.
Direct quotes and no, Trump was not ā€œjokingā€
Unless you define joking as stupid

View attachment 353834

He had to refute the stupid media pukes who accused him of having multiple diseases. He made a joke out of them (which they are). the turn out was thousands of times greater than sleepy Joe can ever produce, he is lucky to get 100 people out to listen to him ramble and stumble about nothing and then forget where he is. Biden is a dem joke. If you vote for him you are voting for his running mate to be president because if he were to win, the dems would declare him unfit on the second day and put his black female VP in charge. Do you really want Harris or Warren, or Abrams running this country? Wake the fuck up.

Joke was on him

the media spent hours talking about it, WTF is wrong with you? I get it that you will vote for corrupt old senile Biden and thereby put some incompetent far left woman in the whitehouse. Your motives are glaringly obvious and extremely stupid.

<sob>. But, but.....I had trouble walking down a ramp because I salute too much, I had sunburn, I had on my slippery shoes, the ramp was wet.

Canā€˜t walk down a ramp because he was tired from saluting so much?

No, even the media canā€™t make up something that lame

MEANWHILE.............

1NX7DZ_0OEdnESN00

lying dog face pony soldier

Actually I served in the U.S. Army Infantry in Viet Nam, 45 is Lying,
5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Belly Crawling, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

You may have served in Vietnam, but Trump knew more than the Generals

General Mills does not count.

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

More lies by you. He clearly explained it was a wet steel ramp and he was in dress shoes.

Your desperate lies are pathetic.

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

More lies by you. He clearly explained it was a wet steel ramp and he was in dress shoes.

He did?

He also explained he had been sitting in the sun all afternoon and had gotten sunburn.

How was the ramp wet?

More desperate lies from our president

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

He also explained he had been sitting in the sun all afternoon and had gotten sunburn.

How was the ramp wet?

Maybe Impeached Trump spilled some big, wet water on it?

e03f12b9b840e640e305508ca5e16efc.jpg

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

Just more Nostro stupidity. There was nothing whatsoever indicating the ramp was wet. Stop lying, hobgoblin.

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

Just more Nostro stupidity. There was nothing whatsoever indicating the ramp was wet. Stop lying, hobgoblin.

Maybe Trump peed himself

He was walking kinda funny

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

I went back and looked at it. He said it was ā€œslickā€, not wet.

Doesnt change the fact you lied when you claimed he blames saluting for the way he handled a slick ramp.

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Doesnt change the fact you lied when you claimed he blames saluting for the way he handled a slick ramp.

15 fucking minutes trying to explain why he walked down the ramp like a little pussy. About eight of that was spent explaining how he saluted ā€œ600 timesā€ and was tired.

Dry ramps are not ā€œslickā€

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

15 fucking minutes trying to explain why he walked down the ramp like a little pussy. About eight of that was spent explaining how he saluted ā€œ600 timesā€ and was tired.

Steel ramps can be slick when dry, Moron. Especially in dress shoes.

Care to apologize for your blatant lie?

Actually I served in the U.S. Army Infantry in Viet Nam, 45 is Lying,
5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Belly Crawling, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

You may have served in Vietnam, but Trump knew more than the Generals

General Mills does not count.

If you believe Kerry was honorable you are a lying piece of shit

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Your whiney ass bitching is too be expected. 2021 will be worse for you either way

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Trump is a lying pussy

The ramp was in the sun all day and was not ā€slickā€
Ramps are made for walking down in all kinds of shoes.
Trump claimed he was tired from saluting 600 times
Trump claimed he was sunburned and walking slowly.

At least he didnā€™t have a doctors note that he has bone spurs.

Last edited:

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

In the words of our Liar in Chief.......

General, I have a problem,ā€ and he didnā€™t understand that at first. I said, ā€œThereā€™s no way.ā€ He understood, I just saluted almost 600 times. I just made a big speech. I sat for other speeches. Iā€™m being baked. Iā€™m being baked like a cake. I said, ā€œGeneral, thereā€™s no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my ass, General. I have no railing.ā€

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Trump is a lying pussy

The ramp was in the sun all day and was not ā€slickā€
Ramps are made for walking down in all kinds of shoes.
Trump claimed he was tired from saluting 600 times
Trump claimed he was sunburned and walking slowly.

At least he didnā€™t have a doctors note that he has bone spurs.
You lied. Your lie was exposed.

And all you do is spew Dimwinger talking point bullshit to avoid manning up. Typical Dimwinger lying sack.

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Biden had no problems with that ramp...

View attachment 353834

Joke was on him

He did?

How was the ramp wet?

Biden had no problems with that ramp...

You donā€™t know up from down, do you?

Forum List

Back