Low Energy Jeff 'Snow' Flake opens up about threats against him and his family by Trump supporters

This is Trump's Republican Party. You are a rabid fascist animal. This is typical of Trump supporters. You have no problem when your side threatens violence but demand the other side be held accountable doing the same thing.
Your side does it all the time, ours don't. Even your representtives call for violence. Heck just the other day AOC said that the grandchildren of climate deniers will pay for their actions. So cry me a river.

People on both ends have been whipped up into a fucking frenzy and are not stable. Or, more accurately, they've ALLOWED themselves to be whipped into a fucking frenzy.
Who's doing the whipping?
Left wing and right wing media.

The internet.

Of course you'd blame "both sides" because that's your shtick. The left controls the narrative, they have the lion share of "the media" in their pocket. They're the ones who have pushed political discourse to extremes. The only way you'd let the "right" off the hook is if they laid down like passive whipped lambs and just accepted defeat.

People on both ends have been whipped up into a fucking frenzy and are not stable. Or, more accurately, they've ALLOWED themselves to be whipped into a fucking frenzy.
Who's doing the whipping?
Left wing and right wing media.

The internet.

Of course you'd blame "both sides" because that's your shtick. The left controls the narrative, they have the lion share of "the media" in their pocket. They're the ones who have pushed political discourse to extremes. The only way you'd let the "right" off the hook is if they laid down like passive whipped lambs and just accepted defeat.
As I point out in the first line of my sig, I look at the wings as being on one side of the fence - their behaviors can be so similar - and the rest of the country on the other. Unless and until the wings are marginalized, no real progress can be made, and we continue to stagnate and decay.

Forum List

Back