🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch: We'll Prosecute Anti Muslim Speech

This thread is about free speech. THATS why I called you a dumbfuck and a loser.
No it's about you clowns shitting your pants over nothing.

restricting free speech is what this is about, comrade...don't try to cause a distraction.
He is talking about murder rot.. lets be real
WHAT "murder"?
You cant incite murder. Why is this so hard for you?
Who. has. "incited". "murder"? Name them?
this is cloward-pivens in action..They manufacture a "crisis" and then implement a "solution" that actually makes the "crisis" worse...and moreover it purposely makes implementing a real solution to the crisis next to impossible by creating an almost impenetrable tangle of "regulations" and "laws"...
Of course the point being that every "solution" to the crisis will entail purposely overwhelming the fed govt programs in an effort to cause those programs and the fed govt to implode under it's own weight....and if it hurts or degrades white americans, so much the better...

57753876.jpg
You need some work old School.....I know a good Dermo....
I'll have Vader get in touch with you

It isnt fear you dumbfuck. It is conformity.
If you like totalitarianism, move somewhere that already has it instead of tearing the US apart :thup:

Here use this and pass it along to your conservative buddies. I'm sure it will come in handy for you in these scary times.

Save up to $2 on Depend® Products
LOL loser
Careful I heard an innocent Muslim family is getting ready to move to your neighborhood. Better warn the neighbors and get the pitchforks ready so you all can crush any faith they ever had in the greatness of America.

NO problem with that as long as they are for our Constitution and not Sharia law.
Well you're the first republican I've heard say that in ages. Usually you all are borderline genocidal when it cones to Muslims, be they men, women or children.

No that is the label the left have put on us.

They ought to be with the taxpayer and be more worried about prosecuting lawbreakers than being the fucking PC Speech Police.

The underlying fact is that Terrorism and ISIS has won, they have succeeded in forcing the nut on the hill and his pantie waste liberals to cower in the corner and government to capitulate to their demands. Every time we agree to adjust our behavior it further emboldens their power base. Maybe its time for the liberals to grow a pair of balls and stand for something that makes sense!

They have no trouble labeling certain Christians as Religious extremists (Waco Texas).
It should also apply to the Muslim Religious extremists, but no that's hate speech.

I don't like this one bit. The federal government is making me feel unsafe, like they may come to my house, bust down the door, and shoot me. I am entitled to not have to be abused like this. I am entitled to a safe place.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

And we know what the definition of edging towards violence is - drawing the pedophile warlord Mohammed.
I wonder what "edges towards violence" means, specifically.

I don't like this one bit. The federal government is making me feel unsafe, like they may come to my house, bust down the door, and shoot me. I am entitled to not have to be abused like this. I am entitled to a safe place.

Why?
What are you doing that the Feds would come after you?

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

And we know what the definition of edging towards violence is - drawing the pedophile warlord Mohammed.

Anything that they want.
That is why they never define any of it.

Well they did prosecute the man who made the video that Obama claimed was the cause of Benghazi.

Is that poor bastard, the scapegoat, still in jail. Anyone know??

Anything that they want.
That is why they never define any of it.
Bingo.

They have no trouble labeling certain Christians as Religious extremists (Waco Texas).
It should also apply to the Muslim Religious extremists, but no that's hate speech.
No. We call terrorists religious extremists. You call all Muslims religious extremists. Big difference.

No I don't.
I have said Muslim Jihadists or Muslim Terrorists consistently.

what really 'edges towards violence' is her implied threat.....

So let me get this straight......if I exercise my 1st amendment right and say something anti-Muslim that angers a Muslim to the point where he tires to kill me in response.....
He is the victim and I am the law breaker?

That's not what she is saying at all. She is saying what is against the law is anti-Muslim language encouraging violence against Muslims. The law in no way makes it legal for a Muslim to be violent toward anyone. The law also does not disallow anyone from printing or making a visual depiction of Mohammad.

No. We call terrorists religious extremists. You call all Muslims religious extremists. Big difference.

No I don't.
I have said Muslim Jihadists or Muslim Terrorists consistently.
Then again, like earlier, you are in the minority in your party.

Forum List

Back