Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror

No you didnt. You didnt provide one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched Black people. Why is that so hard if there were other groups?
Actually you are claiming ever single lynching was by the KKK, you need to prove YOUR claim. You made it first, as for my claim I already explained it, you think all conservatives are Republicans so it is code for you to blame republicans.
I never claimed that. If I did you need to supply the quotes. I simply asked you to supply someone that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched a Black person. Stop stalling. You are pretty bad at it.
By asking me to prove that they were not all KKK you ARE saying they are all KKK. Now get to work and prove your claim. By the way I don't need to prove a negative, you need to prove the claim they are all KKK. Simply statistics support the claim they all were not.
I told you before you must not be too bright. I never asked you to prove they were not all KKK. I asked you to supply me with just one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK. Since you keep claiming there were other groups why is that so hard for you to find just one? Face it. Youre full of bullshit as usual.
Wrong you are in fact demanding I rove that not all lynchings were by the KKK. So YOU are claiming that it is general knowledge and fact that ALL lyncghings were in fact by the KKK, prove that dimwit.
I normally dont comment on mispellings but its obvious you are so upset you cant provide one person that was not a white conservative member of the KKK. Oh well. I gave you multiple chances.

(Feb. 10)
>> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<

Full report/supplement/resources etc at the EJI Page here
Hard to believe this went on so recently. But those who ignore their past are condemned to repeat it.
kinda ironic since our Pres is ignoring mass murders.
Most mass murderers are white.
so that makes it ok
only in your diseased mind
just shut the fuck up.

what a completely useless leftist assbag

You have no fucking clue what I"m thinking

Actually you are claiming ever single lynching was by the KKK, you need to prove YOUR claim. You made it first, as for my claim I already explained it, you think all conservatives are Republicans so it is code for you to blame republicans.
I never claimed that. If I did you need to supply the quotes. I simply asked you to supply someone that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched a Black person. Stop stalling. You are pretty bad at it.
By asking me to prove that they were not all KKK you ARE saying they are all KKK. Now get to work and prove your claim. By the way I don't need to prove a negative, you need to prove the claim they are all KKK. Simply statistics support the claim they all were not.
I told you before you must not be too bright. I never asked you to prove they were not all KKK. I asked you to supply me with just one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK. Since you keep claiming there were other groups why is that so hard for you to find just one? Face it. Youre full of bullshit as usual.
Wrong you are in fact demanding I rove that not all lynchings were by the KKK. So YOU are claiming that it is general knowledge and fact that ALL lyncghings were in fact by the KKK, prove that dimwit.
I normally dont comment on mispellings but its obvious you are so upset you cant provide one person that was not a white conservative member of the KKK. Oh well. I gave you multiple chances.
Again RETARD, YOU not I have to prove that all Lynchings were committed by the KKK. I do not have to prove a negative.

(Feb. 10)
>> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<

Hard to believe this went on so recently. But those who ignore their past are condemned to repeat it.
so that makes it ok
No its not ok most mass murderers are white.
but it's ok for obama to ignore mass murder

that's my point

guess I shouldn't be surprised you and jake are to fucking dumb to figure it out

(Feb. 10)

so that makes it ok
No its not ok most mass murderers are white.
but it's ok for obama to ignore mass murder

that's my point

guess I shouldn't be surprised you and jake are to fucking dumb to figure it out
Yes its ok on this thread. Its not about mass murder. Thats the only point.

Asswipe would love it if somebody lynched a black man. He would be in his glory, ranting and raving about those evil white conservatives (even if they were liberals). Oh how he longs to go back to the turn of the century so he could validate his hatred for the white man. He's so nostalgic.
I would only love it if a cave chimp got lynched which is what I would do if I were able to go back in time. For now all I can do is satisfy myself by patting the asses of white women and slapping the shit out of white monkeys like you SJ. :laugh:
Too bad you don't have the balls to do any of those things, except from the safety of your computer (or the one at the library). Right, porch monkey?
Its already done multiple times (especially the ass patting). Unfortunately too many sissified timid cave monkeys like you only turn red in public. You would never talk all this big stuff in person. Face it. Youre too afraid.
laugh.gif
Again, from the safety of your computer.

Robert Byrd, supporter of all liberal policies and legislation.

Who did he lynch and where is the evidence? Not that I doubt you but we need proof not heresay.

The lynchings were done by Democrats. And like you said, it wasn't that long ago.

Oh please, like the political affiliation of the people who did this matters at all.

This is just another "But that was the other party, not mine" bullshit that allows this to be ignored.
Funny how when the left is exposed for their racist history, suddenly political affiliation doesn't matter. :laugh:

Show me where I have claimed party affiliation matters?

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
Sorry, but you're not worth spending 10 or 15 minutes digging up old posts, especially when you aren't interested in a serious discussion anyway.

Coward.

Who did he lynch and where is the evidence? Not that I doubt you but we need proof not heresay.
That's not what you asked.

The lynchings were done by Democrats. And like you said, it wasn't that long ago.

Oh please, like the political affiliation of the people who did this matters at all.

This is just another "But that was the other party, not mine" bullshit that allows this to be ignored.
Funny how when the left is exposed for their racist history, suddenly political affiliation doesn't matter. :laugh:

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
Sorry, but you're not worth spending 10 or 15 minutes digging up old posts, especially when you aren't interested in a serious discussion anyway.

Coward.
Oh gee, I'm crushed. :lol:

That's not what you asked.
That is what I asked. I know you have trouble following conversations but that was ridiculous.

Coward.

You're also the assclown who brought that shit in in a desperate attempt to swat the topic away -- now you run away from it. As already noted, lynching was not a political act but a cultural one.

Apparently that distinction is beyond the scope of whatever passes for intellect between your ears.

Coward.

You're also the assclown who brought that shit in in a desperate attempt to swat the topic away -- now you run away from it. As already noted, lynching was not a political act but a cultural one.

Apparently that distinction is beyond the scope of whatever passes for intellect between your ears.
As already noted? By who, you? As already documented in history, the KKK was created for the expressed purpose of terrorizing blacks and Republicans to maintain their political power and culture of exploitation of blacks and to keep them in their place (on their plantations). Democrats still lynch blacks who wander off the plantation, they just went high tech. Ask Clarence Thomas, Herman Caine, and Allen West. Your party hasn't changed a bit, and blacks with the slave mentality (like Asswipe) just fall right into line. "Yessa Massah, I gives ya my vote, just keep dem welfare checks a comin', Massah".

Coward.

As already noted? By who, you? As already documented in history, the KKK was created for the expressed purpose of terrorizing blacks and Republicans to maintain their political power and culture of exploitation of blacks and to keep them in their place (on their plantations). Democrats still lynch blacks who wander off the plantation, they just went high tech. Ask Clarence Thomas, Herman Caine, and Allen West. Your party hasn't changed a bit, and blacks with the slave mentality (like Asswipe) just fall right into line. "Yessa Massah, I gives ya my vote, just keep dem welfare checks a comin', Massah".
Democrats don't like it when blacks get uppity, hence their attacks on Thomas, Caine and West.

I notice you don't mind them stating they were all conservative. You are aware that at least in the 1800's racism was wide spread and practiced by all political leanings? If there were lynchings in the North and west they could easily have been done by non conservatives.

I don't see the point of taking brutal and horrible events (some not so long ago) and attributing them to political parties. The events should not be whitewashed into something they were not. These were terrorist acts aimed at keeping a segment of the population under control.

I don't see the point of taking brutal and horrible events (some not so long ago) and attributing them to political parties. The events should not be whitewashed into something they were not. These were terrorist acts aimed at keeping a segment of the population under control.
It is not so much their attribution to a political party as it is to a race. Because it is certainly no secret and thus not an expose, it is also clearly an attempt to reignite racial tension.

Extremists on either side of the racial issue are equally at fault for beating dead horses.

(Feb. 10)

so that makes it ok
only in your diseased mind
"You have no fucking clue what I"m thinking" reveal the state of your diseased mind. Almost all serial killers of women are white males.

Asswipe would love it if somebody lynched a black man. He would be in his glory, ranting and raving about those evil white conservatives (even if they were liberals). Oh how he longs to go back to the turn of the century so he could validate his hatred for the white man. He's so nostalgic.
I would only love it if a cave chimp got lynched which is what I would do if I were able to go back in time. For now all I can do is satisfy myself by patting the asses of white women and slapping the shit out of white monkeys like you SJ. :laugh:
Too bad you don't have the balls to do any of those things, except from the safety of your computer (or the one at the library). Right, porch monkey?
Its already done multiple times (especially the ass patting). Unfortunately too many sissified timid cave monkeys like you only turn red in public. You would never talk all this big stuff in person. Face it. Youre too afraid.
laugh.gif
Again, from the safety of your computer.
S. J., don't threaten. You are not man enough to do anything that you imply in public.

(Feb. 10)

lynching is defined as killing by a mob of people .......where do you see whites running around in mobs attacking people ??? mobs of blacks on the other hand .....................

Forum List

Back