Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror

The lynchings were done by Democrats. And like you said, it wasn't that long ago.

Oh please, like the political affiliation of the people who did this matters at all.

This is just another "But that was the other party, not mine" bullshit that allows this to be ignored.
Funny how when the left is exposed for their racist history, suddenly political affiliation doesn't matter. :laugh:

Show me where I have claimed party affiliation matters?

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
I notice you don't mind them stating they were all conservative. You are aware that at least in the 1800's racism was wide spread and practiced by all political leanings? If there were lynchings in the North and west they could easily have been done by non conservatives.

Why should I read it? I dont live in Somalia nor am I a Muslim. Not every Black person is a muslim. You are ignorant beyond belief and hooked on crack.

But you are black, and they are black.

Remember, you said the only thing that matters is the color. That's why it's okay to pretend that Republican Christians present a lynching threat to blacks today. Not because they've ever engaged in it, not because they give any indication that they're going to start engaging in it..but because they're WHITE.

So, naturally, if blacks are claiming that the Holocaust never happened, I naturally assumed that it's a black thing.

Lay off the crack. You are hallucinating. :laugh:

When did I say the only thing that matters is the color? I want quotes and I need you to show your work instead of dreaming up posts full of ignorance barely link-able to the OP.

Silly child, you said it repeatedly. When I asked you to point out how Republican Christians were responsible for lynchings, your response on multiple occasions..."They're white".

Which is patently untrue, btw. There are a lot of black Republican Christians. Just not in your racist neighborhood. They'd be afraid to live there, because of the risk of being attacked and lynched in the street by you and your buddies.
So why cant you quote me saying they are "white" instead of "white conservatives"? You really need to cut down on your crack usage. Its really affecting your ability to read.
So only whites are conservative? You are attempting to claim republican with the use of Conservative, yet you have ZERO facts to back that up with, go ahead list your facts for how many REPUBLICANS have been accused of and convicted of lynching black people.
Only white conservatives went around lynching people in the KKK. If you have proof of anyone other than a white conservative that was in the KKK and lynched Black people I would love to see it.

I'm saying that blacks maintain the Holocaust never happened.

Not Christian Republicans. Again, your *argument* is a failure.

Just admit you hate white people because of their color, and that it has nothing to do with anything else, except your desire to have a scapegoat to remove all accountability from your wretched history in this country.
Who told you that and why did you believe them? I've met holocaust victims.

Again you show us that you don't read.

Read the article I linked. Then get back to me. It details how blacks are educated in Muslim countries...such as Somalia. That's what the article is about. Your stupid question has already been answered, the information already linked.

If you had even half a brain, this would be more fun.
Why should I read it? I dont live in Somalia nor am I a Muslim. Not every Black person is a muslim. You are ignorant beyond belief and hooked on crack.
Yet you would have us believe most whites in America are racist and evil. And with no proof to back your claim.
Where are the quotes to prove your grossly misguided perception of what I said? Even if that were true you think the same of Blacks with no proof to back your claim idiot.
Ohh so you know what I think of blacks now do you? Quote me, as you are fond of saying. My dad did not like black people and neither did my Grandmother. I worked very hard not to make the same broad judgements they would. I actively spent time making sure my kids would not be that way as well. Even though I got to see the ugly side of black racism as a military brat. Black kids banded together and refused to allow non blacks to sit with them talk to them or do anything with them and I had a couple fights because certain black groups did not appreciate me trying to make friends with black kids. Unlike you I accept the fact that statistics prove that the Liberal agenda has basically destroyed most of the black family in a majority of cases. Teen pregnancy, drug use single parent families, gangs and blaming everyone but themselves for their situation, egged on by powerful liberals that want to dominate the black culture by keeping it down.

But you are black, and they are black.

Remember, you said the only thing that matters is the color. That's why it's okay to pretend that Republican Christians present a lynching threat to blacks today. Not because they've ever engaged in it, not because they give any indication that they're going to start engaging in it..but because they're WHITE.

So, naturally, if blacks are claiming that the Holocaust never happened, I naturally assumed that it's a black thing.

When did I say the only thing that matters is the color? I want quotes and I need you to show your work instead of dreaming up posts full of ignorance barely link-able to the OP.

Silly child, you said it repeatedly. When I asked you to point out how Republican Christians were responsible for lynchings, your response on multiple occasions..."They're white".

Which is patently untrue, btw. There are a lot of black Republican Christians. Just not in your racist neighborhood. They'd be afraid to live there, because of the risk of being attacked and lynched in the street by you and your buddies.
So why cant you quote me saying they are "white" instead of "white conservatives"? You really need to cut down on your crack usage. Its really affecting your ability to read.
So only whites are conservative? You are attempting to claim republican with the use of Conservative, yet you have ZERO facts to back that up with, go ahead list your facts for how many REPUBLICANS have been accused of and convicted of lynching black people.
Only white conservatives went around lynching people in the KKK. If you have proof of anyone other than a white conservative that was in the KKK and lynched Black people I would love to see it.
The KKK was not the only group that lynched. Especially in the North Midwest and west. And the KKK lynched Catholics and Irishmen and low class whites as well.

Who told you that and why did you believe them? I've met holocaust victims.

Read the article I linked. Then get back to me. It details how blacks are educated in Muslim countries...such as Somalia. That's what the article is about. Your stupid question has already been answered, the information already linked.

Yet you would have us believe most whites in America are racist and evil. And with no proof to back your claim.
Where are the quotes to prove your grossly misguided perception of what I said? Even if that were true you think the same of Blacks with no proof to back your claim idiot.
Ohh so you know what I think of blacks now do you? Quote me, as you are fond of saying. My dad did not like black people and neither did my Grandmother. I worked very hard not to make the same broad judgements they would. I actively spent time making sure my kids would not be that way as well. Even though I got to see the ugly side of black racism as a military brat. Black kids banded together and refused to allow non blacks to sit with them talk to them or do anything with them and I had a couple fights because certain black groups did not appreciate me trying to make friends with black kids. Unlike you I accept the fact that statistics prove that the Liberal agenda has basically destroyed most of the black family in a majority of cases. Teen pregnancy, drug use single parent families, gangs and blaming everyone but themselves for their situation, egged on by powerful liberals that want to dominate the black culture by keeping it down.
I asked you to quote me instead of trying to distract me with your boring life story. Lets see the quotes.

The KKK was not the only group that lynched. Especially in the North Midwest and west. And the KKK lynched Catholics and Irishmen and low class whites as well.
That has nothing to do with what I asked. I asked for you to show me anyone other than a white conservative that lynched Black people while in the KKK. Cant you follow simple directions?

I asked you to quote me instead of trying to distract me with your boring life story. Lets see the quotes.
You don't like the fact you are wrong, you hate whites and make threads like this ops all the time or join in them. Your narrative is racist and petty. You made a claim about me back it up.

That has nothing to do with what I asked. I asked for you to show me anyone other than a white conservative that lynched Black people while in the KKK. Cant you follow simple directions?
The thread is about lycnhngs, which were not all carried out by the KKK, as you know full well. Fuck your demands I answered the question.

You don't like the fact you are wrong, you hate whites and make threads like this ops all the time or join in them. Your narrative is racist and petty. You made a claim about me back it up.
You made a claim about me first. Lets see you back it up. Quotes now or admit you are a lying POS.

The thread is about lycnhngs, which were not all carried out by the KKK, as you know full well. Fuck your demands I answered the question.
No you didnt. You didnt provide one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched Black people. Why is that so hard if there were other groups?

The lynchings were done by Democrats. And like you said, it wasn't that long ago.

Oh please, like the political affiliation of the people who did this matters at all.

This is just another "But that was the other party, not mine" bullshit that allows this to be ignored.
Funny how when the left is exposed for their racist history, suddenly political affiliation doesn't matter. :laugh:

Show me where I have claimed party affiliation matters?

And please explain how the political party affiliation of the men who lynched 3,900 black men would matter one iota.
Sorry, but you're not worth spending 10 or 15 minutes digging up old posts, especially when you aren't interested in a serious discussion anyway.

No you didnt. You didnt provide one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched Black people. Why is that so hard if there were other groups?
Actually you are claiming ever single lynching was by the KKK, you need to prove YOUR claim. You made it first, as for my claim I already explained it, you think all conservatives are Republicans so it is code for you to blame republicans.

Actually you are claiming ever single lynching was by the KKK, you need to prove YOUR claim. You made it first, as for my claim I already explained it, you think all conservatives are Republicans so it is code for you to blame republicans.
I never claimed that. If I did you need to supply the quotes. I simply asked you to supply someone that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched a Black person. Stop stalling. You are pretty bad at it.

I never claimed that. If I did you need to supply the quotes. I simply asked you to supply someone that was not a white conservative in the KKK that lynched a Black person. Stop stalling. You are pretty bad at it.
By asking me to prove that they were not all KKK you ARE saying they are all KKK. Now get to work and prove your claim. By the way I don't need to prove a negative, you need to prove the claim they are all KKK. Simply statistics support the claim they all were not.

By asking me to prove that they were not all KKK you ARE saying they are all KKK. Now get to work and prove your claim. By the way I don't need to prove a negative, you need to prove the claim they are all KKK. Simply statistics support the claim they all were not.
I told you before you must not be too bright. I never asked you to prove they were not all KKK. I asked you to supply me with just one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK. Since you keep claiming there were other groups why is that so hard for you to find just one? Face it. Youre full of bullshit as usual.

Asswipe would love it if somebody lynched a black man. He would be in his glory, ranting and raving about those evil white conservatives (even if they were liberals). Oh how he longs to go back to the turn of the century so he could validate his hatred for the white man. He's so nostalgic.

Asswipe would love it if somebody lynched a black man. He would be in his glory, ranting and raving about those evil white conservatives (even if they were liberals). Oh how he longs to go back to the turn of the century so he could validate his hatred for the white man. He's so nostalgic.
I would only love it if a cave chimp got lynched which is what I would do if I were able to go back in time. For now all I can do is satisfy myself by patting the asses of white women and slapping the shit out of white monkeys like you SJ. :laugh:

I would only love it if a cave chimp got lynched which is what I would do if I were able to go back in time. For now all I can do is satisfy myself by patting the asses of white women and slapping the shit out of white monkeys like you SJ. :laugh:
Too bad you don't have the balls to do any of those things, except from the safety of your computer (or the one at the library). Right, porch monkey?

Too bad you don't have the balls to do any of those things, except from the safety of your computer (or the one at the library). Right, porch monkey?
Its already done multiple times (especially the ass patting). Unfortunately too many sissified timid cave monkeys like you only turn red in public. You would never talk all this big stuff in person. Face it. Youre too afraid.
laugh.gif

I told you before you must not be too bright. I never asked you to prove they were not all KKK. I asked you to supply me with just one person that was not a white conservative in the KKK. Since you keep claiming there were other groups why is that so hard for you to find just one? Face it. Youre full of bullshit as usual.
Wrong you are in fact demanding I rove that not all lynchings were by the KKK. So YOU are claiming that it is general knowledge and fact that ALL lyncghings were in fact by the KKK, prove that dimwit.

Forum List

Back