"Mad Dog"....drunk on war!

From what I know about Gen. Mattis is that he is a believer in diplomacy, but also believes in a big stick when it fails. Diplomacy does fail on occasion the big issue with that is the US hasn't really wanted to win a war since WWII and that has a detrimental effect on the military. If we are going send our men and women in harms way we need leaders who won't cut and run when the public and politicians change their minds because we don't instantly beat the enemy.
Agreed.

You and I both know from experience that Teddy Roosevelt's "big stick" maxim works. Older than Teddy's quote is from the the Roman writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus classic military book "Epitoma rei militaris" AKA "De Re Militari":
He, therefore, who desires peace, should prepare for war. He who aspires to victory, should spare no pains to form his soldiers. And he who hopes for success, should fight on principle, not chance. No one dares to offend or insult a power of known superiority in action.

That why you support Bin Laden's big stick policy now? You want us American dogs to bow to your Muslim God, Mohammed?

You keep saying our military supports al Qaeda and I'm having the meltdown? Shove it up your as, Muslim extremist boy
Quote me where I support or claim our military supports al-Qaeda. If you can, I'll pay you $100. If you cannot, then you will pay $25 into my "gold membership" account. Deal? Or are you the fucking lying, spineless coward I believe you to be?

Suddenly you care about what you said? How did that ever translate into you caring what I said? I said Obama supported ISIS and you said oh yeah, I think the troops support al Qaeda? Then you said I think Obama is flying the flights himself?

You're seriously sick, Muslim extremist lover
From what I know about Gen. Mattis is that he is a believer in diplomacy, but also believes in a big stick when it fails. Diplomacy does fail on occasion the big issue with that is the US hasn't really wanted to win a war since WWII and that has a detrimental effect on the military. If we are going send our men and women in harms way we need leaders who won't cut and run when the public and politicians change their minds because we don't instantly beat the enemy.
Agreed.

You and I both know from experience that Teddy Roosevelt's "big stick" maxim works. Older than Teddy's quote is from the the Roman writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus classic military book "Epitoma rei militaris" AKA "De Re Militari":
He, therefore, who desires peace, should prepare for war. He who aspires to victory, should spare no pains to form his soldiers. And he who hopes for success, should fight on principle, not chance. No one dares to offend or insult a power of known superiority in action.

That why you support Bin Laden's big stick policy now? You want us American dogs to bow to your Muslim God, Mohammed?
I don't see you accepting the bet nor do I see a quote. Time to man up or everyone will know you are a fucking lying coward.

This guy seems to be the only educated and qualified cabinet appointment yet. I figured Trump would nominate a defense industry executive to the post. Generals know the costs of war unlike MIC executives who only know the profits of war. So far I have no problem with the guy.

Still thinking over the bet or just looking for the quote, kaz ?

You and I both know your are a cowardly, lying piece of shit. You claimed I said our military supported al-Qaeda. Time for you to prove it or everyone will know you to be a fucking liar. Yeah, I know you aren't good for our $100 bet. Lying cowards never pay their debts.
You keep saying our military supports al Qaeda and I'm having the meltdown? Shove it up your as, Muslim extremist boy
Quote me where I support or claim our military supports al-Qaeda. If you can, I'll pay you $100. If you cannot, then you will pay $25 into my "gold membership" account. Deal? Or are you the fucking lying, spineless coward I believe you to be?

Suddenly you care about what you said? How did that ever translate into you caring what I said? I said Obama supported ISIS and you said oh yeah, I think the troops support al Qaeda? Then you said I think Obama is flying the flights himself?

Agreed.

Still thinking over the bet or just looking for the quote, kaz ?

You and I both know your are a cowardly, lying piece of shit. You claimed I said our military supported al-Qaeda. Time for you to prove it or everyone will know you to be a fucking liar. Yeah, I know you aren't good for our $100 bet. Lying cowards never pay their debts.

Agreed.

You said I said our military supports ISIS, that's how this started. I criticized OBAMA and you came back with well then I support ISIS. Go suck your beloved Obama off you disingenuous leftist hack.

Obama just spent eight years as the mad dog drunk on war, but you Democrats are just a bunch of lying hacks who worship your Gods. So tell the truth, you think Hillary is immortal don't you?

You said I said our military supports ISIS, that's how this started. I criticized OBAMA and you came back with well then I support ISIS....
Thanks for the confession you were lying. Does this mean you won't take the bet and pay my Gold membership?

Why didn't you quote the statement you are claiming I made? Is it because it only exists in your own mind? That you are taking it out of context? That you misread it? I don't recall the statement, so it would be helpful if you cited the post, not just your impression of what it was.

You said I said our military supports ISIS, that's how this started. I criticized OBAMA and you came back with well then I support ISIS....
Thanks for the confession you were lying. Does this mean you won't take the bet and pay my Gold membership?

Why didn't you quote the statement you are claiming I made? Is it because it only exists in your own mind? That you are taking it out of context? That you misread it? I don't recall the statement, so it would be helpful if you cited the post, not just your impression of what it was.

You don't remember when I said Obama wanted to help ISIS topple Syria and you responded oh yeah, well I think the military supports ISIS and then I think Obama flies the planes himself.

You're a sick liberal fuck, you have serious issues. Democrats do. Go blow Obama, dickhead

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

Yesterday Trump bragged about "Mad Dog" being like "old blood and guts" Patton.

How much do you think WWIII will cost?

I didn't know Clinton won the Presidency.

You don't remember when I said Obama wanted to help ISIS topple Syria and you responded oh yeah, well I think the military supports ISIS and then I think Obama flies the planes himself.

You're a sick liberal fuck, you have serious issues. Democrats do. Go blow Obama, dickhead
Translation: Fuck you, DW. I don't have a quote because I'm wrong, as usual, but fuck you anyway.

Thanks, go it. Thanks again for lying about me. It just adds to the many lies on which you've built your delusions.

Translation: Fuck you, DW. I don't have a quote because I'm wrong, as usual, but fuck you anyway.

Thanks, go it. Thanks again for lying about me. It just adds to the many lies on which you've built your delusions.

Here you go, but just to laugh at you lying liberal piece of shit. I said nothing about the military supporting ISIS, you pulled that out of your ass like Democrat dicks like to do. When can I expect my $100?

Now Obama helping ISIS try to topple Syria and al Qaeda take over Libya and Egypt, that's perfectly fine with him since, you know, Obama did it ...
Do you really believe thousands of American troops are supporting ISIS? I don't.

Here you go, but just to laugh at you lying liberal piece of shit. I said nothing about the military supporting ISIS, you pulled that out of your ass like Democrat dicks like to do. When can I expect my $100?

Now Obama helping ISIS try to topple Syria and al Qaeda take over Libya and Egypt, that's perfectly fine with him since, you know, Obama did it ...
Do you really believe thousands of American troops are supporting ISIS? I don't.

LOL Thanks for proving you were lying. Dance all you want, kid, but no where in that post do I claim our military supports al-Qaeda:
"Do you really believe thousands of American troops are supporting ISIS? I don't."

Are you a chronic liar or simply mentally ill?

LOL Thanks for proving you were lying. Dance all you want, kid, but no where in that post do I claim our military supports al-Qaeda:
"Do you really believe thousands of American troops are supporting ISIS? I don't."

Are you a chronic liar or simply mentally ill?

You said they support al-Qaeda if Obama does. Well, Obama does.

A fucking lying, spineless coward is someone who says if I say Obama tried to help al Qaeda that means I said the military supports al Qaeda. Wait, that was you ...

A fucking lying, spineless coward is someone who says if I say Obama tried to help al Qaeda that means I said the military supports al Qaeda. Wait, that was you ...
If that was true, you'd be able to quote me. The fact remains, like your previous quote of mine, you are delusional and reading something into posts that doesn't exist in the real world.

Reasonable people know that no President can support our enemies without help of Congress and/or our military. Since you never bothered to serve our nation, it's understandable why you are so clueless on how the real world works.

If that was true, you'd be able to quote me. The fact remains, like your previous quote of mine, you are delusional and reading something into posts that doesn't exist in the real world.

Reasonable people know that no President can support our enemies without help of Congress and/or our military. Since you never bothered to serve our nation, it's understandable why you are so clueless on how the real world works.

One thing you know nothing about is "reasonable people." When I said Obama was trying to help ISIS topple Syria and you came back with that means I think the military supports ISIS and I think Obama is flying the planes himself, you disqualified yourself from the entire realm of "reasonable people"

One thing you know nothing about is "reasonable people.".....
Another lie, but after paying attention to your posts recently, I've come to the conclusion you are not a partisan asshole, just simply a poor soul who has mental issues.

...When I said Obama was trying to help ISIS topple Syria and you came back with that means I think the military supports ISIS and I think Obama is flying the planes himself, you disqualified yourself from the entire realm of "reasonable people"
I asked you who he could do that without help from Congress or the military. A question you've seem to be incapable of answering given your mental condition.

Translation: You're more cracked than the Liberty Bell. ;)

One thing you know nothing about is "reasonable people.".....
Another lie, but after paying attention to your posts recently, I've come to the conclusion you are not a partisan asshole, just simply a poor soul who has mental issues.

...When I said Obama was trying to help ISIS topple Syria and you came back with that means I think the military supports ISIS and I think Obama is flying the planes himself, you disqualified yourself from the entire realm of "reasonable people"
I asked you who he could do that without help from Congress or the military. A question you've seem to be incapable of answering given your mental condition.

Why does he need anyone's help to "try" to help Syria? As I already pointed out, Putin outflanked him and he never got the chance.

And you're arguing the military would ignore his orders to attack the Syrian government? Based on what? I seriously doubt that. He'd get a lot of criticism, but I seriously doubt the military would ignore the order

Why does he need anyone's help to "try" to help Syria? As I already pointed out, Putin outflanked him and he never got the chance.....
The good news is that you've backed away from your lies about me. The bad news is that you do not have very good grip on the realities of global events. Neither Obama, Putin nor Trump can do anything of such a global nature without the help of their governments.

....And you're arguing the military would ignore his orders to attack the Syrian government? Based on what? I seriously doubt that. He'd get a lot of criticism, but I seriously doubt the military would ignore the order
Good grief, back the lies so soon? Where did I say the military would ignore an order to attack Syria? Quote the post please.

Why does he need anyone's help to "try" to help Syria? As I already pointed out, Putin outflanked him and he never got the chance.....
The good news is that you've backed away from your lies about me. The bad news is that you do not have very good grip on the realities of global events. Neither Obama, Putin nor Trump can do anything of such a global nature without the help of their governments.

....And you're arguing the military would ignore his orders to attack the Syrian government? Based on what? I seriously doubt that. He'd get a lot of criticism, but I seriously doubt the military would ignore the order
Good grief, back the lies so soon? Where did I say the military would ignore an order to attack Syria? Quote the post please.

The only reason you're amusing is you're as logical as a woman on PMS. Note your two answers contradict each other ...

The only reason you're amusing is you're as logical as a woman on PMS. Note your two answers contradict each other ...
LOL. Let's pick this up again after your "medication time". Maybe you'll be more lucid. Probably not, but I can hope you will.

Translation: Kaz, more cracked than the Liberty Bell.

LOL. Let's pick this up again after your "medication time". Maybe you'll be more lucid. Probably not, but I can hope you will.

Translation: Kaz, more cracked than the Liberty Bell.

So just for shits and giggles, how do you reconcile that Obama can't attack Syria without the military with that you never said the military will ignore his orders?

Forum List

Back