🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow and the shooter

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is indeed the primary reason why that democrat attempted to assassinate the Republican Congress, but Schumer, Franken, Pelosi, that retardded afro American woman with the James Brown wig and others also help trigger democrat psychos.

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

What does this have to do with Maddow, nothing, absolutely nothing and nothing with Bernie either by the way.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is indeed the primary reason why that democrat attempted to assassinate the Republican Congress, but Schumer, Franken, Pelosi, that retardded afro American woman with the James Brown wig and others also help trigger democrat psychos.

Lol did you ever watch her show?

Maddow-the-geek-out, inspire someone to kill? Seriously? How exactly?

whoever you heard this from is full of crap. Please supply links of where you have heard this from. Beck, Hannity or Rush, etc,

Last edited:
News people have nothingo do with people committing atrocities. They do that on their own.

Maddow is literally one of the most long-winded and (often quite frankly, boring) hosts on MSNBC. To say that she inspired someone to go on a shooting spree is one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts at defamation I've heard yet.

Obviously you never watch her show. She's extremely methodical and extraordinarily well researched, very measured with her comments.

Now if you want to see a bat-shit, vicious, shit-stirring bitch on tv, I suggest you tune into this witch:
Judge Jeanine --- And as you can see, she complies with the Fox News dress code of showing cleavage, lots of skin, 1" fake eyelashes and pancake makeup.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about....I'm just reading the teleprompter"
Judge-Jeanine-11.jpg

Maddow is literally one of the most long-winded and (often quite frankly, boring) hosts on MSNBC. To say that she inspired someone to go on a shooting spree is one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts at defamation I've heard yet.

Have to agree. She's very much a scholar and an academic, and sometimes her show feels like a lecture. But she's right 99% of the time. She said when Flynn first got into trouble, before he was fired, that he was going to be fired and it was going to lead to a bigger, deeper pile of shit than we could imagine. And she was right!

Sort of like the lefts multiple times daily attempts at smearing the right with lies, false equivalencies, innuendos... Oh, and anonymous sources.

News people have nothingo do with people committing atrocities. They do that on their own.

Hold that thought, and after Mueller et al. complete their investigation, then I welcome you to juxtapose the reports that have been made by the NYT and WaPo over the past 4 months. You'll see they were reporting what Trump literally just lays at their feet.

Have to agree. She's very much a scholar and an academic, and sometimes her show feels like a lecture. But she's right 99% of the time. She said when Flynn first got into trouble, before he was fired, that he was going to be fired and it was going to lead to a bigger, deeper pile of shit than we could imagine. And she was right!

Yeah, I like her too but sometimes I gotta pour myself a strong cup of coffee to make it though her show...lol

According to the authorities Jared Lee Loughner never saw or knew about the Sarah Palin crosshairs map but that sure didn't stop a lot of the left from trying to lay the blame for his actions on her. People on both sides need to stop this guilt by association stuff.

The fact that he never contacted her is proof he liked her[emoji780][emoji780][emoji780][emoji780]

Actually, this proves what we've known all along - that you RWNJs can make something out of nothing.

Like him volunteering for Bernie Sanders makes the shooting Sander's fault. One of the other nutters posted that gem yesterday.

RetiredGySgt
Here's your prize for
Loony Of The Day Thread
[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

According to the authorities Jared Lee Loughner never saw or knew about the Sarah Palin crosshairs map but that sure didn't stop a lot of the left from trying to lay the blame for his actions on her. People on both sides need to stop this guilt by association stuff.

Nope, but $arah was blamed for that idiotic map as well as all the other outrageously stupid things she said and did.

Betcha miss her drunken word salads but hey, You Tube keeps all kinds or really useless stuff like that. Turn up the volume and enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The guy was obviously infected with Madcow disease.

Forum List

Back