MAGA hat meltdown again....TDS.

RedHatNPC.jpg

Wear them folks. Keep recording their fucking meltdowns.

16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Obviously they lied on him. Here's something they may not know, and I can't remember a bible verse for,(there is one) but Karma is ingrained into this world by God as like..one of the autonomous things that just is. Karma is just seriously unfailing, AFAIK. You get away with nothing, ever!

I wonder why the video only included the boy's remarks instead of at least some of what actually happened. Considering the grin on his face, he got the response he was hoping for, or at least claimed to get the response he was hoping for.

I wonder why the video only included the boy's remarks instead of at least some of what actually happened. Considering the grin on his face, he got the response he was hoping for, or at least claimed to get the response he was hoping for.
I wear my red MAGA hat and pray (actually pray) a motherfucker.......like you, lays a hand on me.

Every other day, I piss on a liberal's grave and do you know why?

Cause I fucking hate you. That's why.

Yea, must be that one and only time you don't believe the victim, right?

220119facecrime2.jpg

Well we actually did hear the woman say he was a school shooter! Wtf does she think she is?

Stone said they knocked on the door, and were professional and polite. It's not like they kicked the door in and shot the place up like they commonly do.

Stone said they knocked on the door, and were professional and polite. It's not like they kicked the door in and shot the place up like they commonly do.

WTF....you seem to be lost, again.

Wear them folks. Keep recording their fucking meltdowns.

I’ve got to get me a dozen of those things.

I work trade shows for fun and extra money

just ordered 100 t shirts with this image; expect to sell out

images

No doubt there are plenty of hateful people, and they don't mind spending money to advertise that fact.

calling people racist because you don't like their ideas just proves that you can't make a coherent argument

WTF....you seem to be lost, again.

Which part of my post do you question?

Forum List

Back