MAGA--More Are Getting Arrested--Idaho Style

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Trump supporter Duke Wilson is likely to get 40-50 months in jail for assaulting police officers during the 1/6 Insurrection attempt.

Idaho man accused of attacking police in U.S. Capitol riot pleads guilty

From the piece:

1631072917277.png

A testament to the old adage; "Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize".

I'm guessing the response from the right will be something like "He plead guilty because he was coerced!" or some of that BS they trotted out for so many Trump appointees finding themselves in jail.

Trump supporter Duke Wilson is likely to get 40-50 months in jail for assaulting police officers during the 1/6 Insurrection attempt.

From the piece:

View attachment 536394

I'm guessing the response from the right will be something like "He plead guilty because he was coerced!" or some of that BS they trotted out for so many Trump appointees finding themselves in jail.
Do the crime; no sympathy. IF the Law was fair BLM and Antifa rioters would get 20 years. I'm OK with that.

Greg

Do the crime; no sympathy. IF the Law was fair BLM and Antifa rioters would get 20 years. I'm OK with that.

Greg
One of the biggest problems in our nation today is we no longer have just one rule of law. We have one rule of law for liberals that is very lenient and a different rule of law that is often applied to Trump supporters that is very strict.

Basically liberals are totally above the rule of law and can do any damn thing they want and walk away scot free. Trump Deporables get drawn and quartered for jay walking.

One of the biggest problems in our nation today is we no longer have just one rule of law. We have one rule of law for liberals that is very lenient and a different rule of law that is often applied to Trump supporters that is very strict.

Basically liberals are totally above the rule of law and can do any damn thing they want and walk away scot free. Trump Deporables get drawn and quartered for jay walking.
Wow that must be frustrating....

Could you imagine if it were actually true?

In this guy's case, he acted like an idiot and should have known better than to lay hands on the popo.
As for the other 500+ who've been tracked down through social media or CCTV and facial recognition, those who the Feds have bothered to charge at all, seem to be some of the tamest "insurrectionists" the world has ever known.

Vandalism and criminal trespassing seem to be the majority of the charges. Those who have been held for months and whose legal representatives have been denied access to critical evidence for their defense, are being gaslighted and coerced into pleading out. You see, it's always best from a PR POV to have "confessions" or "convictions" rather than take the very real risk that the 14000 hours of CCTV footage just might show that the citizen committed no crime worthy of that kind of delay in trial or opportunity to build a defense.

In this guy's case, he acted like an idiot and should have known better than to lay hands on the popo.
As for the other 500+ who've been tracked down through social media or CCTV and facial recognition, those who the Feds have bothered to charge at all, seem to be some of the tamest "insurrectionists" the world has ever known.

Vandalism and criminal trespassing seem to be the majority of the charges. Those who have been held for months and whose legal representatives have been denied access to critical evidence for their defense, are being gaslighted and coerced into pleading out. You see, it's always best from a PR POV to have "confessions" or "convictions" rather than take the very real risk that the 14000 hours of CCTV footage just might show that the citizen committed no crime worthy of that kind of delay in trial or opportunity to build a defense.
Oh brother..

Okay...give us the name of one person who has been "tracked down" and incarcerated without charges. Just one.

From the piece:

View attachment 536394

Good. Should be more he's nothing less than vermin.

From the piece:

View attachment 536394

Well great Book em. Do you think any of the Antifa crowd who were throwing frozen water bottles at cops are going to do 40 months? 20? .. 12 ? I doubt it.

BTW... doesn't MAGA really mean Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes?

These people are going to be doing time for a Narcissist who cares NOTHING for them, hahahaha...

Yep play stupid games, win stupid prizes!!!
I would take Trump over Biden as President any day and twice on Sunday.

Trump was often obnoxious and he may or may not care for Americans as much as he says, however overall he did a fairly good job as President. Consider how wet hen Nancy Pelosi’s democrats in the House impeached him twice. If he would have had just a little support from the democrats in the House and the Senate he would have been able to accomplish a lot more. Our nation would be a much nicer place today. Republicans and democrats in Congress need to learn how to work together to improve our nation rather than fight like unsupervised children in a elementary school playground. We need to return to the days of Ronald Regan and Tip O’Neal.

Joe Biden, a typical career politician, comes across as a nice guy who cares for everybody. There is plenty of evidence that Joe is also your typical corrupt politician who has made both himself and his family rich through corruption over his years in office. Joe is one of the biggest Swamp critters in the D.C. Swamp.

If Joe really does care for American citizens he would have made damn sure he got all Americans plus those Afghanis who supported our efforts out before he pulled all of our troops and resources from Afghanistan. Joe’s withdrawal will be remembered by historians as one of our nation‘s greatest screwups. Even our closest allies are criticizing Joe’s fiasco and wondering if they can rely on America in the future.

Also if Joe Biden really cared for our citizens he would make sure the illegal aliens he is permitting to cross our Mexican border are not infected with COVID-19 or one of its more contagious variations before puts them on planes and busses to ship them all over
our nation like cattle. How many American citizens will catch the coronavirus from an illegal alien and end up six feet under? It’s almost like Joe is trying to kill off our citizens. Trump would have never allowed illegals with coronavirus to spread it across our nation. Nor would Trump have allowed illegals to flood into our nation like a tidal wave or tsunami. Trump viewed “undocumented immigrants” as illegal aliens and didn’t view them as better than real American citizens like democrats do.

Now perhaps Joe is suffering from early dementia which is why he tries to avoid answering questions from reporters. If so and if Joe actually was concerned about the citizens in our nation he would resign. The job Joe has has is one of the most difficult in the world and the person in that position should be at a minimum mentally sharp.

Well great Book em. Do you think any of the Antifa crowd who were throwing frozen water bottles at cops are going to do 40 months? 20? .. 12 ? I doubt it.
Of course not.

There are different rules of law in our nation. One very lenient rule of law for liberals and one strict law of law for conservatives and one tyrannical rule of law for Trump Deplorables.

In some liberal states you can walk into a store, fill up a grocery card with merchandise and walk out without paying and nothing will happen to you. I wouldn’t try that wearing a MAGA cap.

I'm OK with that provided all the historic cases are done first; BLM and Antifa!!!

ALL of 'em!! lmao

Greg
Do you have a link that shows who and how many BLM supporters and "antifa" participants who were identified as having committed crimes and were somehow let off, what crimes they were convicted of or pled guilty to, and which jurisdictions they were in? Someone must have this information, given that the story of BLM and "antifa" supporters who committed crimes and were treated leniently has been repeated so many times.

Forum List

Back