MAGA--More Are Getting Arrested--Idaho Style

One of the biggest problems in our nation today is we no longer have just one rule of law. We have one rule of law for liberals that is very lenient and a different rule of law that is often applied to Trump supporters that is very strict.
That's what makes liberals liberal. They can do anything they want and put their political opponents in prison for any reason.
Basically liberals are totally above the rule of law and can do any damn thing they want and walk away scot free. Trump Deporables get drawn and quartered for jay walking.
And don't jaywalk in front of their kids, because that's a registered sex offense, and you're endangering their lives by setting a poor example.

That's what makes liberals liberal. They can do anything they want and put their political opponents in prison for any reason.

And don't jaywalk in front of their kids, because that's a registered sex offense, and you're endangering their lives by setting a poor example.
And we will continue to remove right wing terrorists from society.

And we will continue to remove right wing terrorists from society.
We don't have any right wing terrorists here. This is Alaska. All our terrorists are left wing gun banning liberals, communists and greenpeacers who seek to sabotage or destroy the oil pipeline or other infrastructure.

We don't have any right wing terrorists here. This is Alaska. All our terrorists are left wing gun banning liberals, communists and greenpeacers who seek to sabotage or destroy the oil pipeline or other infrastructure.
Actually the right wing terrorists are right inside your Alaskan government. You're one of those delusional nut jobs I was talking about in my previous post.

candycorn
No. More people confessing to being involved in 1/6. From what I've read most are charged with trespassing. Hell the FBI already investigated and could find no proof of insurrection of sedition.

Kinda sucks to be you with your bs about democracy and over throwing the Govt. You make me laugh.

Actually the right wing terrorists are right inside your Alaskan government. You're one of those delusional nut jobs I was talking about in my previous post.
Key quote, emphasis mine:
>>> But evidence from his Twitter output allowed Cicotte to be identified by anti-fascist researchers, whose evidence was confirmed and augmented by a Guardian investigation.<<<
= ANTIFA in other words. And that's a foreign news article pushing war propaganda against the United States.

Trump supporter Duke Wilson is likely to get 40-50 months in jail for assaulting police officers during the 1/6 Insurrection attempt.

Idaho man accused of attacking police in U.S. Capitol riot pleads guilty

From the piece:

View attachment 536394

A testament to the old adage; "Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize".

I'm guessing the response from the right will be something like "He plead guilty because he was coerced!" or some of that BS they trotted out for so many Trump appointees finding themselves in jail.

ggghhhjjjkkk.jpeg

dmskdkdkdkkdkdkkdd.png

Key quote, emphasis mine:
>>> But evidence from his Twitter output allowed Cicotte to be identified by anti-fascist researchers, whose evidence was confirmed and augmented by a Guardian investigation.<<<
= ANTIFA in other words. And that's a foreign news article pushing war propaganda against the United States.
It is an established fact Cicotte is a member of a Mormon far right white nationalist group.

Forum List

Back