Major GOP donors ask Trump for money back

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
I say fuck 'em. Fools and their money are easily parted. Trump should put their money towards a new yacht after he loses in November.

161011-fundraising-email-1-redacted-408p_0b8596a21cb04d7e85e5bd49a4dac4f2.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

161011-email-2-redacted-mbe-517p_a48780a2a52e7925c585198f14ad5859.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...0.0j69i57j0.2601j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

They should be reimbursed for deciding to no longer fuck around.

Hillary was really really mean to me, 20 years ago, it hurt my feelings and it haunts me to this day.

I didn't sue her multimillionaire ass back then, so I'm coming forward now, a month before the elections to tell you what a meanie she is.

no proof is needed, you must simply accept that I'm telling the truth and not in it for the fame.

And all this, horse shit, when just announced he raised $100 million for the month of Sept....amazing!

"Major GOP donors ask Trump for money back"

Obviously they have no idea how Trump works.

And this is further evidence of what a disaster the Trump ‘campaign’ is.

I'd like to know how much of Trump's money raised is from foreign donors.

Hillary was really really mean to me, 20 years ago, it hurt my feelings and it haunts me to this day.

I didn't sue her multimillionaire ass back then, so I'm coming forward now, a month before the elections to tell you what a meanie she is.

no proof is needed, you must simply accept that I'm telling the truth and not in it for the fame.
Trump sat 4 of those in the front row at the last debate

"Major GOP donors ask Trump for money back"

Obviously they have no idea how Trump works.

And this is further evidence of what a disaster the Trump ‘campaign’ is.
I don't care. This entire Dump campaign is hopefully the GOP learning their lesson the hard way.

And all this, horse shit, when just announced he raised $100 million for the month of Sept....amazing!
That should help pay off his debt to his Russian lenders
Why, his leaked 2013 tax returns showed he made well over $200 million and paid $40+ million in taxes...and that info came from the same source that gave him up for being over $900 billion in debt in 1995!

Why, his leaked 2013 tax returns showed he made well over $200 million and paid $40+ million in taxes...and that info came from the same source that gave him up for being over $900 million in debt in 1995!
Don't troll the thread with fake nonsense. I know it's hard for you.

Why, his leaked 2013 tax returns showed he made well over $200 million and paid $40+ million in taxes...and that info came from the same source that gave him up for being over $900 million in debt in 1995!
Go look it up OldFool!

Good look it up OldFool!

Already did the last time you tried to pass that fake report as real. Go back to your lair.

Good look it up OldFool!

Already did the last time you tried to pass that fake report as real. Go back to your lair.
Seems his $900million is also bogus then!...same source.

Forum List

Back