Majority Of America: Trump Being Treated Fairly And Is Guilty

No coup. Trump left the WH and allowed the transfer of power on Jan 20 as it has been done for hundreds of years. You're a moron duck. You know nothing of the US. So, show some intelligence and STFU.
He slinked awy like the dejected and petulent man-child that he is after he tried and failed to thwort the will of theAmeri can people. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

No
Fine listen if you dare. Asking Georgia governor to find enough votes to overturn the election and various other topics that make you go, hmmmmm

like I said you have an opinion and I have proof.
Thing wrong with Trump asking them to find votes. The problem is no threat was made of they couldn't find more votes.
All it takes is one person in the jury to say no to a conviction just one

No
Thing wrong with Trump asking them to find votes. The problem is no threat was made of they couldn't find more votes.
They will try to weed out anyone that may do that in the jury selection. Also jury selection is biased in the prosecutors' favor.

Somehow I just know that. :dunno:

No links, but it's true and something I know.

Maybe cuz I have cousins that are lawyers. :dunno:

Some are prosecutors and some are defense attorneys.

"A legal expert has walked back his prediction that former President Donald Trump would evade trial in the federal election subversion case, saying this week’s developments are making him look “gloriously wrong.”

Elie Mystal, an attorney and legal reporter for The Nation, said he had read a transcript of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan’s decision on Monday to set a trial date of March 4.

“I am starting to worry that I am going to need to file an official notice of ‘I was wrong’ with the relevant authorities,” he wrote in a thread on X (formerly Twitter) on Tuesday.

“My position has been that Trump will not be brought to trial before the RNC, at which point he’ll be named as their nominee and trying him becomes nearly impossible before the election. BUT, Chutkan is doing the thing I thought no judge would: treating Trump as a normal citizen.”

"A legal expert has walked back his prediction that former President Donald Trump would evade trial in the federal election subversion case, saying this week’s developments are making him look “gloriously wrong.”

Elie Mystal, an attorney and legal reporter for The Nation, said he had read a transcript of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan’s decision on Monday to set a trial date of March 4.

“I am starting to worry that I am going to need to file an official notice of ‘I was wrong’ with the relevant authorities,” he wrote in a thread on X (formerly Twitter) on Tuesday.

“My position has been that Trump will not be brought to trial before the RNC, at which point he’ll be named as their nominee and trying him becomes nearly impossible before the election. BUT, Chutkan is doing the thing I thought no judge would: treating Trump as a normal citizen.”
A legal expert? There are a lot of legal experts that say the case is total bullshit. Got an opinion from one of them?

No

IF Trump defense is that he won the election and their was voter fraud then he could be found not guilty based on one jurors bias.

IF Trump had accepted their response to his inquires then yes, They responded to his inquires and found that none of his claim were proven to be true.

This is strong evidence

The tape clearly shows they investigated and none of Trumps claims were verified to be True. He was told this but he still refused to accept their findings. This is where he crossed the line

He still insisted that he was right and to this day still claims so. When he specifically stated a number that he needed to win then that is wrong.

The nature of election is that you either win or lose. Accepting defeat graciously is good sportsman ship. Crying like a baby is just annoying and disrespects the winner.

It is possible that there will be a hung jury

If Trump wins one case that is fine as there are others that he has to win. The odds are not in his favor to win all of them.

The June 6 riots is highly probable

The classified documents is a no brainer.

Juror's oath is a statement under oath by a juror that he will do his duty as a juror, that he will well and truly try the issues joined, and a true verdict render according to the law and the evidence.. They will have to remove the biased.

IF a MAGA nut gets on the jury then there will be a hung jury

So it then falls to the people in the election.

Last edited:
So do you ^^^ That is not against the law. Hilary still says Trumps election was fixed. When are you going to call to have her jailed?
Trump is not going to jail for claiming the elect was fixed. He is going to jail for trying to stop the process that must be done to formally install the new president. His words will provide a clue as to what he was thinking and provide a motive or (state of mind) that will support the final verdict.

There is a difference between Hilary saying this and that vs. Trump who said this and that and did actions (incited a riot) against an official government function.

Hilary did not try to stop the official government function when she is just using words. She just complained that she got way more votes than Trump and should have won. She is just using words and actual facts to justify her beliefs.

Trump used words and not verifiable facts to urged his minions to interfere in a official proceeding of congress.

You wouldn't want to bet your house on that would you?
Would you bet your house on what you believe? Especially when you really don't have to.

I am not a betting man. I am just stating my opinion as is everyone else. Yes I trust my judgment.

Forum List

Back