Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

The Male Moon Bats would dress up like women so they could flee.

Of course they probably do that now so not much difference.

Yes, you frauds are known for your puffy chested tough talk.

Then, when shit gets real, you hide behind women and children (Babbit, Rittenhouse) and have them do the dirty work.
Those seem like bad examples. An unarmed woman shot by a cop for no apparent reason and a guy who defended himself by killing two left wing assholes and blowing the arm off of a third.

So, hiding behind who now?

Those seem like bad examples. An unarmed woman shot by a cop for no apparent reason and a guy who defended himself by killing two left wing assholes and blowing the arm off of a third.

So, hiding behind who now?
To a confused white winger, mabe they seem bad.

To the rest of the world not in your cult, we watched you cowards hide behind a crazed, unarmed woman who was met by a cop doing the one job he is paid to do.

He did his job. You then tucked your junk and ran.

Then, in Kenosha, we watched you fairies in your princess cosplay camo dresses watch a child patrol the streets. While you gave him kind words and hid behind the UPS drop box on the corner.

It's all on video. Your confusion is yours alone.

Answering a poll is easy. What do you think this guy would have answered?

EC2BA7C3-AC27-4B69-B5AD-8B864E9E65E9.jpeg

According to quinnipiac poll.
Sounds like a plan!

Democrats are not brave like the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump who evaded the draft 5 times. The poor guy had bone spurs.
If the Republicans follow their leader, Donald Trump, they will be running away from any war.

Democrats are not brave like the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump who evaded the draft 5 times. The poor guy had bone spurs.
If the Republicans follow their leader, Donald Trump, they will be running away from any war.

Tell us when the last time a Democrat president served in the military?

To a confused white winger, mabe they seem bad.

To the rest of the world not in your cult, we watched you cowards hide behind a crazed, unarmed woman who was met by a cop doing the one job he is paid to do.

He did his job. You then tucked your junk and ran.

Then, in Kenosha, we watched you fairies in your princess cosplay camo dresses watch a child patrol the streets. While you gave him kind words and hid behind the UPS drop box on the corner.

It's all on video. Your confusion is yours alone.
I honestly didn’t expect your reply to be racism and homosexuality. It’s hilariously on point though, I should have seen that coming. You have to throw something back as you’re running away from the fight. Are you heading for Canada or Mexico?

I literally don't know anyone who would not stay and fight. I think the number is a lot higher than 55%.

LMAO, the majority of Democrats are women. Now sure, I know if the pollster had called you, you would have said, hell yeah, I am staying and fighting. But the first time a blast goes off in Brooklyn your fat ass is heading for the subway to get the hell out of dodge. But then that begs the question, if women like you say they would stay and fight, and if a higher percentage of men said they would stay and fight than Republicans, then it stands to reason a higher percentage of Republican men would turn tail and run than Democrat men. Them there are the facts when you look at the numbers. Republican men are mostly posers with no balls and a tiny hands, like Trump. Hell, like you for that matter. God bless your heart.
Yet you think that white males are a greater threat than Islamic Terrorists, BLM, or ANTIFA combined.

Forum List

Back