🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

Because this country has done terrible things to them for hundreds of years. And I vote for the party that can publicly say that a black person's life matters without their supporters labeling them traitors.

No......the party you vote for has.

I just documented it.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.
1646785648569.png

Well....It never really was in question....

Poll: Majority of Dems Won't Fight U.S. Invasion - The Clay ...
https://www.clayandbuck.com › poll-majority-of-dems-...
5 hours ago — Just 40% of Democrats said they would stay and fight; 52% said they would leave the country. That compared with 68% of Republicans who said they ...

More Republicans than Democrats would stay and fight if what ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › republicans-democr...
22 hours ago — Of the Republicans surveyed in the Quinnipiac University Poll, 68% said they would stay and fight compared to 40% of Democrats. Among Democrats, ...

Majority of Dems Say They Would Flee if Russia Invaded US

https://www.mediaite.com › Politics
6 hours ago — Overall, 55 percent of respondents “say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country,” according to Quinnipiac.

I say......why wait???

I'll help ya' pack!
Da... you tell 'em, tvaritch... :abgg2q.jpg:

I pay my tax s and follow the laws. Worked to put my kids through college. What more would you like? Please elaborate.

Personal examples are not statistically significant.

I posted twice as many examples as you did...just your view.

BTW...as per your last post.....the family member who served in armored cav went to Yale on ROTC.....and then law school on his own.

Luckily, yours is a minority view.

I bet. Sucking that big gubmint titty is certainly better than working.
Oh I work too!

I don't have to...but picking on faggots like you and going to the gym just doesn't take enough time.

I get bored.

You wanna know the best part though?

I pay zero tax on 25% of my income.

I only pay fed tax on another 25%.

I posted twice as many examples as you did...just your view.

BTW...as per your last post.....the family member who served in armored cav went to Yale on ROTC.....and then law school on his own.

Luckily, yours is a minority view.
Well what are the racial demographics for combat arms?

Everyone here knows the Dems are not worth voting for. We have the strongest military in the world. It's never been stronger. You are preaching to the choir.

Da... you tell 'em, tvaritch... :abgg2q.jpg:

Amazing how imbeciles pick up the Democrat propaganda as soon as it is laid down.

Did they actually remove your brain as a requirement to be a Democrat, or is that the way you started out?

Here's your future: they will allow every gaffe and mistake, every geopolitical blunder.....and then run another candidate with the motto...'he's not Biden'......and you will lick the new guys boots, too.

Because you are just that smart.

Oh I work too!

I don't have to...but picking on faggots like you and going to the gym just doesn't take enough time.

I get bored.

You wanna know the best part though?

I pay zero tax on 25% of my income.

I only pay fed tax on another 25%.
We get it, you're a leech. Enjoy your welfare.

The right only attacks the weak. The people that don't have strong representation to fight back. Like immigrants, women, gay people, minorities, Etc

I think we all know which side they would be on in Ukraine.

You know nothing except what you’re told. Knowing is for those that can think for themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back