🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

As with all of your posts, this is nowhere close to being remotely true.

So what, I am too. That has no indication on rather I would stay and fight for what I believe in. I mean this whole survey is eye-opening if you are intelligent enough to break it down. In no small way, all these gun nuts, with half a dozen guns and three thousand rounds of ammo, are cowards. I have guns, stored away at my parents house in a hidden room, mostly for hunting. I shot on a rifle team, sponsored by the NRA when the NRA was actually worth two shits. I missed going to the Olympics when I was eliminated in the regionals. I, and every one of my six children, are Appleseed project qualified. But I don't need to hide behind a gun. I am not so skeered that I have to have a gun loaded under my bed. I know the stats, and raising those six kids I knew it was imprudent to have a gun in the house. But you bring it on. You come kick down my door in the middle of the night packing your AR-15 and see what happens. I made a good living with a knife, and I am a big dude and my sons are bigger. You need that AR-15 to come close to evening the odds. I know what they say about bringing a knife to a gunfight, but in the dark, on my territory, I will take the odds every day over the chance that a gun would be used to harm myself or someone else. And that is precisely the mindset that will protect this country should the worse happen.
I was just pointing out a dichotomy in your rationale.

And you'd find 300 threads here started by blob supporters hoping and praying for a civil war.

You've got nada.

Watch this:

"If Biden gets in you'll be paying $7....$8....$9 for gasoline......they'll be saying 'get rid of your car'...."

He hit the nail on your head.

To be fair… while he claimed $2 gas victory he was taking blame for hundreds of thousands of deaths and trillions in lost economic output. All of your revisionist history doesn’t change that cratered demand drove pricing. Trump worked to get OPEC+ to REDUCE output in May of 2020. We have added to output. Notice all the employed people and economic output now?

Why?

Because of this????

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Soooo......which party do you vote for?????
Those Democrats are now Republicans.

Some of us are old enough to remember this happening, so you can cut the BS.

Old, in your case, means senile.

NO.....it never happened, merely more of the propaganda you swallow whole.

1. But, no….not the one advanced by only the truly most insipid and imbecilic acolytes of the Left, the sort of defense of their party, the Democrats, that would be accepted by a pre-adolescent mentality. Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!”

A brief look at the historical facts will show that this is an unsupported leftist theory. Racist Democrats who were in power as the Dixiecrat Party, founded in the 1940s, did not became today’s Republicans. They were Dixicrats…not Dixiecans. And went right back to being Democrats.
No, the Parties Didn't 'Switch'

2. Watch me prove how truly stupid the 'flip' myth is:

What the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as you do, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for your news.....

.....what are the chances would be that you woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican......you know....'flipping.'

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

Case in point.....Bill Clinton has been a life-long racist.

And you voted for him, huh?

Old, in your case, means senile.

NO.....it never happened, merely more of the propaganda you swallow whole.

1. But, no….not the one advanced by only the truly most insipid and imbecilic acolytes of the Left, the sort of defense of their party, the Democrats, that would be accepted by a pre-adolescent mentality. Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!”

A brief look at the historical facts will show that this is an unsupported leftist theory. Racist Democrats who were in power as the Dixiecrat Party, founded in the 1940s, did not became today’s Republicans. They were Dixicrats…not Dixiecans. And went right back to being Democrats.
No, the Parties Didn't 'Switch'

2. Watch me prove how truly stupid the 'flip' myth is:

What the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as you do, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for your news.....

.....what are the chances would be that you woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican......you know....'flipping.'

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

Case in point.....Bill Clinton has been a life-long racist.

And you voted for him, huh?
No.

People like you will be thrown into camps for foreigners.
I dont know about all that. Anyway, what do you think about the fact that dems are pussies and a majority of them wouldnt fight for our nation if it was invaded? Embarrassing, right?

^^^^ A known lie from a known liar.
Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho recently spoke at a White Nationalist conference run by Nazi Nick Fuentes.

Here is a message he posted on Trump's social media:

fuentes-truth-social.jpg

And then there's Trump's senior advisor to the Secretary of Defense:

]
macgregor.jpg

And then, of course, we all remember Mike Pompeo:

“He asked me, ‘Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?’ ” she continued. “He used the f-word in that sentence and many others. He asked if I could find Ukraine on a map. I said yes; he called out for his aides to bring him a map of the world with no writing, no countries marked. I pointed to Ukraine; he put the map away. He said, ‘People will hear about this.’ ”

Who in there right mind thinks how they would react in a war would be based on what political party they belong to.

Forum List

Back