🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

lol.....the right and left saying the same shit about each other.....you people are a lot alike.....

Black people were the only group that polled below 40% so they brought the average down. I can't blame them.
Yes...i can't either...mmmm...yeah...my pussy would totally ache if a big bad enemy were to come...sooo much raccccciiiisssm.

That goes for you, too. A jobs programs, and a protector of Saudi oil routes. But I'm glad you could pretend you were accomplishing something.
It sure was.

I have a nice pension and disability now which permits me extra time to pick on faggots like you.

Black people were the only group that polled below 40% so they brought the average down. I can't blame them.

Why?

Because of this????

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Soooo......which party do you vote for?????

Like Comrade Carlson asked, "Has Putin called me a racist?"

It doesn't get more useful idiot than that.
The Right is so terrified by masks, by shots, by trans-people......and they expect us to believe they would stand up to an armed invasion? :heehee:
1646785077982.png

The military, in a sense, is no different.

Find me the racial demographics for combat arms, and Special Operators.

Anybody can push a broom...work supply...be in the rear with the gear.

30% of the army is black...Combat Arms specialties though?

You know....the guys that actually fight?

Maybe 10% across all of those fields are black guys.

Who are laying their asses out there disproportionately...whites.

I was in special Operations with the USAF...you know where the blacks and Hispanics were?

Maintenance...Supply (heavily)…administration.

For the minorities...Hispanics included for the most part...the military is a jobs program with benefits.

You're making a great mistake in the attempt to support your bigotry.

We have one family member who was an officer in armored cav, and one currently in Fort Benning paratrooper school.

They'd both disagree with you.

Ok so I cannot vote for a democrat. I agree with this. They are waaaaay to our there. Now let me know when there is someone in the republicans worth voting for. It's been a looking dry run. I will NOT cast a vote for either. Against my christian morals.

Democrat women are anti-gun.
So what, I am too. That has no indication on rather I would stay and fight for what I believe in. I mean this whole survey is eye-opening if you are intelligent enough to break it down. In no small way, all these gun nuts, with half a dozen guns and three thousand rounds of ammo, are cowards. I have guns, stored away at my parents house in a hidden room, mostly for hunting. I shot on a rifle team, sponsored by the NRA when the NRA was actually worth two shits. I missed going to the Olympics when I was eliminated in the regionals. I, and every one of my six children, are Appleseed project qualified. But I don't need to hide behind a gun. I am not so skeered that I have to have a gun loaded under my bed. I know the stats, and raising those six kids I knew it was imprudent to have a gun in the house. But you bring it on. You come kick down my door in the middle of the night packing your AR-15 and see what happens. I made a good living with a knife, and I am a big dude and my sons are bigger. You need that AR-15 to come close to evening the odds. I know what they say about bringing a knife to a gunfight, but in the dark, on my territory, I will take the odds every day over the chance that a gun would be used to harm myself or someone else. And that is precisely the mindset that will protect this country should the worse happen.

The Right is so terrified by masks, by shots, by trans-people......and they expect us to believe they would stand up to an armed invasion? :heehee: View attachment 612717
The right only attacks the weak. The people that don't have strong representation to fight back. Like immigrants, women, gay people, minorities, Etc

I think we all know which side they would be on in Ukraine.

Ok so I cannot vote for a democrat. I agree with this. They are waaaaay to our there. Now let me know when there is someone in the republicans worth voting for. It's been a looking dry run. I will NOT cast a vote for either. Against my christian morals.

You've already been identified in the OP.

now I have not a patriotic bone in my body

. Of course I will admit I don't have a patriotic bone in my body eventhough i was born in america

The pledge

How about you get lost?

You're making a great mistake in the attempt to support your bigotry.

We have one family member who was an officer in armored cav, and one currently in Fort Benning paratrooper school.

They'd both disagree with you.
Personal examples are not statistically significant.

Get in where you fit in shit licker...25 years of exemplary service.

They paid for a masters degree too!

Not a cent of college debt either.

Life is good.
I bet. Sucking that big gubmint titty is certainly better than working.

I pay my tax s and follow the laws. Worked to put my kids through college. What more would you like? Please elaborate.

Forum List

Back