🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

Trump would be greeting Putin at Trump Tower, and all you submissive cucks would follow.
All Putin would have to promise is they don't have to wear a mask or take a shot and they'd be all in.

All Putin would have to promise is they don't have to wear a mask or take a shot and they'd be all in.
Like Comrade Carlson asked, "Has Putin called me a racist?"

It doesn't get more useful idiot than that.

Trump hates being called on his bullshit. And when he is, he unleashes his id.

No wonder the tard herd was too frightened to call him out on his lie that he would replace Obamacare.

Trump's followers are the most submissive cucks to ever crawl on the Earth. They DESERVE to be lied to.

According to quinnipiac poll.
Sounds like a plan!

We all watched your hillbilly insurrection on live TV.

You guys tucked your junk and slithered away, after one shot fired. You cowards put an unarmed woman at the tip of the spear.

So tell us another one, sissyboi.

No wonder the tard herd was too frightened to call him out on his lie that he would replace Obamacare.

Trump's followers are the most submissive cucks to ever crawl on the Earth. They DESERVE to be lied to.
Damn, it must feel really crowded in your head with that fat orange guy in there, owning your every thought, 24/7. No wonder you're such a bitch.

Well....It never really was in question....

Poll: Majority of Dems Won't Fight U.S. Invasion - The Clay ...
https://www.clayandbuck.com › poll-majority-of-dems-...

5 hours ago — Just 40% of Democrats said they would stay and fight; 52% said they would leave the country. That compared with 68% of Republicans who said they ...

More Republicans than Democrats would stay and fight if what ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › republicans-democr...

22 hours ago — Of the Republicans surveyed in the Quinnipiac University Poll, 68% said they would stay and fight compared to 40% of Democrats. Among Democrats, ...

Majority of Dems Say They Would Flee if Russia Invaded US​

https://www.mediaite.com › Politics

6 hours ago — Overall, 55 percent of respondents “say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country,” according to Quinnipiac.

I say......why wait???

I'll help ya' pack!

Are you attempting to make the argument that Biden is tougher on Russia than Trump was? You REALLY need to think that through a bit.

One of the many mistakes Biden has made with regards to Russia was telling them that the US military was off the table. That ridiculous "tactic", along with his Afghanistan debacle gave Putin all he needed to know and he invaded Ukraine. China will follow suit with Taiwan shortly. Iran is quickly becoming more emboldened with the Biden administration attempting to get back into the Iran nuclear deal.

Those running the show for the Biden administration are either completely incompetent or they are simply attempting to destroy the US. I'll go with the latter since they have yet to get anything right, even if by chance.

Democrats that believe in this administration are really, really naive and ignorant.

Based on their proclivities......one wonders how many of the Democrats would dress as women as they are fleeing?

I say.....let 'em go.

Then, real quick......build that wall that Trump wanted.

Be fair.....it's historical: the Democrats have that sort of history.

Let's not sugar coat it.....Hitler's friend, FDR, called them just what they were:

"They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them “relocation centers,” but Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."
FDR’s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

Again?
".....Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942."

Executive Order 9066
was a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942. This order authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones, clearing the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans in U.S. concentration camps. Executive Order 9066 - Wikipediad

And, as you see......they fantasize about it to this day.

We all watched your hillbilly insurrection on live TV.

You guys tucked your junk and slithered away, after one shot fired. You cowards put an unarmed woman at the tip of the spear.

So tell us another one, sissyboi.
You are so right, and this poll actually bears that out when you dig into the real numbers. I mean these right wing yahoos are actually comical. But perhaps distressingly, they insult our founding fathers. Those men that signed that Declaration of Independence, they did so knowing it was virtually a death sentence, and for several, it was. Others found themselves penniless after the war, sacrificing everything for the cause. These yahoos wouldn't sacrifice their time share at Branson for the cause. For months, Robert Morris financed the entire payroll of the Continental Army out of his own pocket. The billionaires of the Republican party, like Trump and Koch, wouldn't buy lunch for any rebels that sought to overthrow this government. Hell, win a national championship and visit the White House and Trump splurged for McDonalds. The differences are stark, and telling. But mostly, just insulting to any real American.

LMAO. Dig into those numbers.

Additionally, 70 percent of men would remain and fight, while 24 percent would leave the country

52 percent of women would leave the United States while 40 percent would stay and fight

So, some background,

41% of women identify as Democrats, some nine points higher than the 32% of men who identify as Democrats.

Meanwhile, 27% of men identify with the Democrat party and 27% identify with the Republican party.

Here is what those numbers tell me. Yes, Democrats are more likely to flee because, well they are more likely to be a woman and do we really want the women to stay behind and fight our wars? Hell, even the Native Americans had better sense than that shit. Now, 68 percent of Republicans would stay and fight. Now think about that, that is less than the percentage of men that would stay and fight. And a higher percentage of Republicans are men while a higher percentage of Democrats are women. I mean I am LMAO right now. You guys are such idiots.

I mean first there are these things called response bias and social desirability bias. A male Democrat is not encumbered by either while a male Republican is utterly consumed by both. A male democrat can answer he would flee and have no concerns about how that answer would be viewed by his peers. But a Republican, he would shit in his loafers if he thought his peers would know he answered he would leave. So he lies. And Republican women, hell they are even worse. I mean I can see MTG or Boebert right now, both would run over their grandma to get the hell out of dodge in the face of an invading Russian army. But they sure as hell wouldn't admit it.

So the study proves what I have always known all along. You Republican clowns are mere paper tigers. All hat and no cattle. Unwilling to sacrifice an extra dollar a gallon at the pump you damn sure as hell ain't going to put your life on the line to save this country. In fact, you will throw everyone and anyone under the bus in order to protect your own sorry ass, just like your almighty leader, Trump. You can kid yourself all you want, but you ain't going to blow smoke up this old redneck's ass.
I would suspect that more democrat women would fight than democrat men.
What’s more, democrats don’t believe in gender so that distinction is moot.

Forum List

Back