Majority of Dems Would Flee If Attacked Like Ukraine Was

Interesting poll.

60 percent of those polled believe Putin is mentally unstable.

56 percent believe Biden has not been tough enough on Russia.

71 percent support a ban on Russian oil even though it would increase gas prices.

79 support a US attack on Russia if Russia attacks a NATO country.

50 percent agree Putin is like Hitler.

Yeah, but you won't know because your dickless chickenshit ass will be long gone.
I'm a retired vet with 20 years active duty under my belt, dipshit.

We always assumed it was just a matter of time before we would go head-to-head against the Russians. I'd be first in line to fight back.

Idiot.

Trump would be greeting Putin at Trump Tower, and all you submissive cucks would follow.
No, Trump isnt weak like Biden. He would crush Putin if he dared to attack us. When has Trump ever let someone hit him without hitting them back 10 times harder? Trump is many things, but a "pushover" is certainly not one of them. Do you even think about the things you type?

According to quinnipiac poll.
Sounds like a plan!

LMAO. Dig into those numbers.

Additionally, 70 percent of men would remain and fight, while 24 percent would leave the country

52 percent of women would leave the United States while 40 percent would stay and fight

So, some background,

41% of women identify as Democrats, some nine points higher than the 32% of men who identify as Democrats.

Meanwhile, 27% of men identify with the Democrat party and 27% identify with the Republican party.

Here is what those numbers tell me. Yes, Democrats are more likely to flee because, well they are more likely to be a woman and do we really want the women to stay behind and fight our wars? Hell, even the Native Americans had better sense than that shit. Now, 68 percent of Republicans would stay and fight. Now think about that, that is less than the percentage of men that would stay and fight. And a higher percentage of Republicans are men while a higher percentage of Democrats are women. I mean I am LMAO right now. You guys are such idiots.

I mean first there are these things called response bias and social desirability bias. A male Democrat is not encumbered by either while a male Republican is utterly consumed by both. A male democrat can answer he would flee and have no concerns about how that answer would be viewed by his peers. But a Republican, he would shit in his loafers if he thought his peers would know he answered he would leave. So he lies. And Republican women, hell they are even worse. I mean I can see MTG or Boebert right now, both would run over their grandma to get the hell out of dodge in the face of an invading Russian army. But they sure as hell wouldn't admit it.

So the study proves what I have always known all along. You Republican clowns are mere paper tigers. All hat and no cattle. Unwilling to sacrifice an extra dollar a gallon at the pump you damn sure as hell ain't going to put your life on the line to save this country. In fact, you will throw everyone and anyone under the bus in order to protect your own sorry ass, just like your almighty leader, Trump. You can kid yourself all you want, but you ain't going to blow smoke up this old redneck's ass.

No, Trump isnt weak like Biden. He would crush Putin if he dared to attack us. When has Trump ever let someone hit him without hitting them back 10 times harder? Trump is many things, but a "pushover" is certainly not one of them. Do you even think about the things you type?
Bone spurs!!! :heehee:

Trump attacks when he is called on his bullshit. That's his character. He is congenitally incapable of being honest.

Trump is such a coward, he could not fire anyone to their faces. His whole "You're fired!" schtick was a TV gimmick. But in real life, he has no balls.

Forum List

Back