Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

No evidence, huh?

Shows the question was a bullshit question. Which makes the responses equally bullshit. Better luck next time, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Whine, cry, and spin, Simp.

Whine, cry, and spin.

America has spoken: Tater is a corrupt POS who is trying to lock up his opponent before he loses to him.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh, Dumbfuck? Where's your evidence that Jack Smith is a Joe Biden supporter?
Can you quote me saying Jack Smith is a Biden supporter Faun ?

No spin. No Semantics. Actually quote me saying that, or you have admitted you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

You're illiterate, Dumbfuck. I never said you said that. :cuckoo:
Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Whatever becomes of trump , he did all this crap by himself to himself.

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
No answer from Faun

Sure is taking him a long time to develop some bullshit spin.:banana:

It was a bullshit question after a false or presumptive statement. President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of Joe Biden and his Justice Department.

Turn off Faux Not News. It's fueling the Neo GOP lies like this.

It was a bullshit question after a false or presumptive statement. President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of Joe Biden and his Justice Department.

Turn off Faux Not News. It's fueling the Neo GOP lies like this.
What is false, Troll?

What is false, Troll?
Not one word of it is false. That's why he was careful to say:

a false or presumptive statement.
Yes, that the people prosecuting Trump are supporters of Joe Biden and his Justice Department is presumptive. Meaning supposed to be the case on the basis of probability.

Yes, there is a strong probability that the overwhelming majority of people who are prosecuting Trump are supporters of Joe Biden.

We know what the same DOJ/FBI would do if it were a Democrat who took classified documents to their home and when asked to return them pretended to negotiate and picked and chose what to return. They did nothing, because H. Clinton was in a presidential race. Now, they do the opposite with Trump.

You'd have to be pretty damned stupid not to think they are Biden supporters.

Not one word of it is false. That's why he was careful to say:

Yes, that the people prosecuting Trump are supporters of Joe Biden and his Justice Department is presumptive. Meaning supposed to be the case on the basis of probability.

Yes, there is a strong probability that the overwhelming majority of people who are prosecuting Trump are supporters of Joe Biden.

We know what the same DOJ/FBI would do if it were a Democrat who took classified documents to their home and when asked to return them pretended to negotiate and picked and chose what to return. They did nothing, because H. Clinton was in a presidential race. Now, they do the opposite with Trump.

You'd have to be pretty damned stupid not to think they are Biden supporters.
H. Clinton didn't abscond with a single classified document, unlike Sandy Burger, Benedict Donald, Joe Biden or General whatshisname.

Turn off Faux Not News. It turns your mind into mush. Grand Juries indicted Benedict.

H. Clinton didn't abscond with a single classified document, unlike Sandy Burger, Benedict Donald, Joe Biden or General whatshisname.

Turn off Faux Not News. It turns your mind into mush. Grand Juries indicted Benedict.
You need to read up on the H. Clinton investigation before you make yourself look foolish with absurdly false statements.

You need to read up on the H. Clinton investigation before you make yourself look foolish with absurdly false statements.

Having classified information in several long email chains sent to her being saved on a hard drive did not involve secretly taking a classified documents.

But those are the kind of things Faux Not News has convinced you of isn't it?

The White House Council is coordinating the prosecution of Donald Trump? I’m glad to hear that you’re admitting it. I doubt that any of your sister Biden worshipers will.

It is not just me. It is the majority of voters who believe the obvious is: but this is a coordinated effort to keep Trump from winning the White House, no matter how many voters want him to. I’m glad you admit that is coordinated.

You make lengthy paragraphs like that, and I suppose you think you’re being very clever. To me, it looks like one long “WAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

What makes you think anyone worships their political leaders the way you worship Trump? You fools said the same kinds of things about Obama. Called him the "Messiah". Aside from the blasphemy of such statements, only an idiot worships politicians.

Besides which I'm a Canadian, and we will end a pol's career and the party he rode in on, if they pullled any of the shit you let Republicans get away with.

Republicans seem obsessed with elevating people to rule over them. They call government officials and the wealthy "elites". They worship a guy like Trump who was born wealthy and has screwed people over all of his life as "tough". He's a weakling and a bully, who got played by the real "tough guys" in the world.

You're mistaken if you think that the majority of Americans want Trump as President. With an open field, half of Republicans were voting for someone other than Trump. Nicki Haley is still getting close to 20 of Republican votes and she dropped out of the race.

The chaos, the incompetence, and the general tone of hate and violence. Americans are tired of it.

Having classified information in several long email chains sent to her being saved on a hard drive did not involve secretly taking a classified documents.

But those are the kind of things Faux Not News has convinced you of isn't it?
Yes, it did. Electronic documents are documents, and she had no authority to keep classified documents on a server that was less secure than if she had used gmail for classified communications.

You seem obsessed. I guess my comment about only damned stupid people believeing that those pursuing Trump are not Biden supporters hit a little too close to home.

What makes you think anyone worships their political leaders the way you worship Trump? You fools said the same kinds of things about Obama. Called him the "Messiah". Aside from the blasphemy of such statements, only an idiot worships politicians.

Besides which I'm a Canadian, and we will end a pol's career and the party he rode in on, if they pullled any of the shit you let Republicans get away with.

Republicans seem obsessed with elevating people to rule over them. They call government officials and the wealthy "elites". They worship a guy like Trump who was born wealthy and has screwed people over all of his life as "tough". He's a weakling and a bully, who got played by the real "tough guys" in the world.

You're mistaken if you think that the majority of Americans want Trump as President. With an open field, half of Republicans were voting for someone other than Trump. Nicki Haley is still getting close to 20 of Republican votes and she dropped out of the race.

The chaos, the incompetence, and the general tone of hate and violence. Americans are tired of it.
How long did it take Biden to secure the nomination in 2020? With an open field, his position was practically hopeless until his win in South Carolina.

As a ferner, you clearly have no understanding of how our system works and therefore it is in credibly rude for you to comment on in.

Forum List

Back