Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Thanks for confirming that you’re a complete idiot who doesn’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way. You really are an idiot, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s a simple concept. It really is. Educate yourself on what bias is and you won’t embarrass yourself this much next time, simp. :itsok: :laugh:

Thanks for confirming that you’re a complete idiot who doesn’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way. You really are an idiot, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s a simple concept. It really is. Educate yourself on what bias is and you won’t embarrass yourself this much next time, simp. :itsok: :laugh:
Quote me saying that, liar.

Quote me saying that, liar.
You don’t think the following question is phrased in a biased way:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

You’re not fooling anyone, simp. :itsok: :laugh:

You don’t think the following question is phrased in a biased way:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

You’re not fooling anyone, simp. :itsok: :laugh:
So you have no quote. Liar.

So you have no quote. Liar.
You ran away when I asked you directly. Now you’re pretending that’s not what you believe. It’s not going to work, simp.

Watch. I’ll demonstrate: “Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?”

Is this question phrased in a biased way? You won’t respond.

You’re not difficult to understand, simp. It isn’t going to work. :laugh: :itsok:

You ran away when I asked you directly. Now you’re pretending that’s not what you believe. It’s not going to work, simp.

Watch. I’ll demonstrate: “Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?”

Is this question phrased in a biased way? You won’t respond.

You’re not difficult to understand, simp. It isn’t going to work. :laugh: :itsok:
Once again, I’ve never made the claim a survey question can’t be biased. That destroys youur entire premise, Simp.

Once again, I’ve never made the claim a survey question can’t be biased. That destroys youur entire premise, Simp.

Yet you can’t answer if a question is biased due to how it is phrased.

“Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?”

Is this a biased question? You won’t answer.

You’re not fooling anyone, simp. Go on, prove me right again. :itsok: :laugh:

Yet you can’t answer if a question is biased due to how it is phrased.

“Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?”

Is this a biased question? You won’t answer.

You’re not fooling anyone, simp. Go on, prove me right again. :itsok: :laugh:
Here is your problem: All you have is you THINK you know what I THINK. That’s weak sauce, especially when what I have actually posted completely destroys what you THINK.

You lose again, and I have grown bored with your dumbassery.

So, keep stomping your feet with your made up question.

I will just laugh at you going forward, Simp. :banana: :auiqs.jpg:

Here is your problem: All you have is you THINK you know what I THINK. That’s weak sauce, especially when what I have actually posted completely destroys what you THINK.

You lose again, and I have grown bored with your dumbassery.

So, keep stomping your feet with your made up question.

I will just laugh at you going forward, Simp. :banana: :auiqs.jpg:
See, no response. Just as I said. Look at how easy you are to predict, simp. :banana::banana::banana:

What you said doesn’t destroy what I said at all. You acknowledge that a question can be biased but you fail to recognize that the way it is worded could make it biased. It’s not difficult to understand, yet you‘re too stupid to understand it.

You keep running away from answering because you know I’m right and you know you’ve embarrassed yourself.

Educate yourself, simp. :laugh::itsok:

Biased question from MAGA pollsters.

Dumbass simp believes this is reliable. It isn't. Dumbass simp doesn't even understand that the way a question is phrased can be biased.

Uneducated simps should try to educate themselves.

Majority of America knows Tater has weaponized his DOJ against the opponent that is kicking his ass……Single digit IQ Bidenista Cultists get triggered.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cuckoo: :banana:

The above survey question has facts in it. Uneducated simps believe this is not a biased question. When asked if this question is biased, the uneducated simp runs away from answering.

Let's all gather around and watch as the uneducated simp gracefully frolics away from the big scary question. Go on, simp. Run away from it again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Oh, Dumbfuck? Where's your evidence that Jack Smith is a Joe Biden supporter?
America has spoken. Tater is corrupt.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up to whine, cry, and try to spin.

:banana:

Forum List

Back