make america great again...the newest Baptist Worship song

The likes of pat Robertson have made millions at the expense of those who buy into a different interpretation of the bible than most others. That's what scares me.
Lol.
I imagine you've spent the majority of your life being scared.

religion is about god.....not America. I go to church to worship god. Not once had America ever been mentioned in a sermon.

Who are you to dictate to anybody what "religion is about"?

I don't know what church you go to, but I've never been in a church where the pastors made no references to America. And in fact, I'm not sure I've ever been to a sermon where America wasn't mentioned in some form....

Ha see now we get to the core..this is a thread to bash Christians.

Of course it is.

do you promote televangelists kosher? I surely don't as I call out their true purpose which is not about god.

As a lifelong practicing Christian i have been taught that helping the least among us is what the bible preaches.

religion is about god.....not America. I go to church to worship god. Not once had America ever been mentioned in a sermon.

I don't know what church you go to, but I've never been in a church where the pastors made no references to America. And in fact, I'm not sure I've ever been to a sermon where America wasn't mentioned in some form....

It came in very handy in rationalizing slavery and genocide. Religion is nothing but an authoritarian system, govt will certainly leverage it in its own authoritarianism if it can. If not, govt will ban religion. America chose the former.

I've been going to the same Lutheran church my whole life. I cannot remember a pastor focusing on America....thank God.

no...my faith and religion guide me. Mixing politics in is something that goes against my Christianity.

As a lifelong practicing Christian i have been taught that helping the least among us is what the bible preaches.

That is what Jesus was all about....Look at the conservatives and their ranting against helping the poor, old and sick. These people aint friends of jesus.

Yeeehawww! Look at all the snowflakes gettin' triggered by a simple gospel tune! I'd it pisses off you libtards this much, I love it. Trump wins even when he don't try!

Ditto shoog.

You are right Fenton. We as a nation have moved to greed. not possible to see it any other way.

Forum List

Back