make america great again...the newest Baptist Worship song

this old coffee never puts patriotism anywhere near his religion. Smarter than that.

yes Jesus would not agree with alot of the political garbage America now displays. Both sides guilty.

There is a nasty ,narrow streak to American fundamentalist religion. It seems to be more about hating than loving.
Jesus said love thy neighbour - there were no footnotes to that.

Yeeehawww! Look at all the snowflakes gettin' triggered by a simple gospel tune! I'd it pisses off you libtards this much, I love it. Trump wins even when he don't try!

A gospel tune? yeah the Gospel of Trump because too many of your fools think he is the messiah

SongSelect by CCLI

I wish I was making it up, but sadly it is a reality.

These people just have to come out already and stop pretending they are Christians. Their only god is the Republican party and all their demagods.

Real Christians have to watch this and just feel so sad that these people are so misled by the dark lord.

Yeeehawww! Look at all the snowflakes gettin' triggered by a simple gospel tune! I'd it pisses off you libtards this much, I love it. Trump wins even when he don't try!

A gospel tune? yeah the Gospel of Trump because too many of your fools think he is the messiah

Oops! Gotcha!

You are now caught in LL's devastating Noob Sarcasm Trap. Don't struggle. Just sit back and enjoy the experience. Many have come before you and many more will follow.

religion is about god.....not America. I go to church to worship god. Not once had America ever been mentioned in a sermon.
Another great hymn:

"The song links the judgment of the wicked at the end of the age (Old Testament, Isaiah 63; New Testament, Rev. 19) with the American Civil War. "

"The "Glory, Hallelujah" tune was a folk hymn developed in the oral hymn tradition of camp meetings in the southern United States and first documented in the early 1800s. In the first known version, "Canaan's Happy Shore", the text includes the verse "Oh! Brothers will you meet me (3×)/On Canaan's happy shore?"[1]and chorus "There we'll shout and give him glory (3×)/For glory is his own";[2] this developed into the familiar "Glory, glory, hallelujah" chorus by the 1850s. The tune and variants of these words spread across both the southern and northern United States.[3]"

"As the "John Brown's Body" song[edit]
"At a flag-raising ceremony at Fort Warren, near Boston, Massachusetts on Sunday May 12, 1861, the John Brown song, using the well known "Oh! Brothers" tune and the "Glory, Hallelujah" chorus, was publicly played "perhaps for the first time." The American Civil War had begun the previous month."

"I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel:
"As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal";
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel,
Since God is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! Be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.
The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Wikipedia

Last edited:
SongSelect by CCLI

I wish I was making it up, but sadly it is a reality.

These people just have to come out already and stop pretending they are Christians. Their only god is the Republican party and all their demagods.

Real Christians have to watch this and just feel so sad that these people are so misled by the dark lord.

"America the Beautiful" is an American patriotic song. The lyrics were written by Katharine Lee Bates, and the music was composed by church organist and choirmaster Samuel A. Ward at Grace Episcopal Church in Newark, New Jersey.[1]

America the Beautiful - Wikipedia

Anti American/anti-Christian progressives are pathetic.

Last edited:

You seem to have a problem with the English language. Perhaps it is your second language, as it is for stickitinforme. See, the song "Make America Great" isn't a song about Trump. It's a song about America.

But you hate Trump, and you hate America, so you conflate the two. It's to be expected, you're simple minded and poorly educated.

Oh look another great patriotic HYMN that is sung in churches all over the US..

"Samuel Francis Smith wrote the lyrics to "My Country 'Tis of Thee" in 1831,[4] while he was a student at the Andover Theological Seminary in Andover, Massachusetts. His friend Lowell Mason had asked him to translate the lyrics in some German school songbooks or to write new lyrics. A melody in Muzio Clementi's Symphony No. 3 (also called 'The Great National' and contains the melody of 'God Save the Queen' as a tribute to Clementi's adopted country) caught his attention. Rather than translating the lyrics from German, Smith wrote his own American patriotic hymn to the melody, completing the lyrics in thirty minutes.

"Smith gave Mason the lyrics he had written and the song was first performed in public on July 4, 1831,[4] at a children's Independence Day celebration at Park Street Church in Boston. First publication of "America" was in 1832.[4]"

My Country, 'Tis of Thee - Wikipedia

Dumbfuck progressives. You can't pound knowledge into them. I don't know what we're going to do them. Feed them to hogs, maybe.

Forum List

Back