make America great again

Saluting North Korean generals is the action of a traitor. And the traitor is off to visit with his boss Putin soon. Likely Putin isn't happy with the speed at which the orange turd is trying to undo NATO. But Putin will have Drumpf's marching orders don't worry.
iu

best way to do that is ........

Man yelling 'Make America great again' arrested for throwing dung at restaurant over Sarah Sanders snub

throw chicken chite at people like a good RW'r - my, how great.
Sarah sanders is lucky the only ramification for being a lying complicit piece of garbage was her being refused service at a restaurant.
Just a point,I find SS,quite amazing how she fronts the media everyday,having to explain the Moronic Mutterings of a very peculiar Man AKA The President of the United States or Mr Flip-Flop.

She is not the most beautiful woman in the true sense of the word but I find her quite attractive,especially when she stares down the Media Possee...whatever Trump pays her,it could Never be Enough...To prevent giving her and her family a meal is a little crass,she is just doing her job...methinks some Americans take politics too seriously...I personally think Trump is a sick Joke but he was Democratically Elected and you all live in a Democracy...so just put up with it until the next election,some voters on BOTH SIDES,NEED TO GROW UP...steven

Funny
I also heard the Capital Gazette shooter is an avid Trump supporter.

"Looks like Jarrod Ramos was a Trump supporter"
how interesting that hasn’t been publicized. Thanks for sharing the wackjob’s tweets.
The latino shooter had an issue with the paper going back to 2012. Had nothing to do with Trump you loon

-Geaux

Not so fast there Lone Ranger, Lakhota read it on twitter.... so it must be true.

Man yelling 'Make America great again' arrested for throwing dung at restaurant over Sarah Sanders snub

Sarah sanders is lucky the only ramification for being a lying complicit piece of garbage was her being refused service at a restaurant.
Just a point,I find SS,quite amazing how she fronts the media everyday,having to explain the Moronic Mutterings of a very peculiar Man AKA The President of the United States or Mr Flip-Flop.

She is not the most beautiful woman in the true sense of the word but I find her quite attractive,especially when she stares down the Media Possee...whatever Trump pays her,it could Never be Enough...To prevent giving her and her family a meal is a little crass,she is just doing her job...methinks some Americans take politics too seriously...I personally think Trump is a sick Joke but he was Democratically Elected and you all live in a Democracy...so just put up with it until the next election,some voters on BOTH SIDES,NEED TO GROW UP...steven
You think it’s attractive that she’s a lying complicit cow?

:rofl:

The left....... The party who wages war on women

-Geaux

No Jill,but I think it attractive that she can control the Media,she has the ability to not answer a question but make you think she has...this takes intelligence and great skill...she is far better at this,than Trump is himself,just sayin...steven

Your profound hypocrisy, venality and stupidity aren't very attractive either.

This thread proves liberalism is a mental disease. Clueless, gullible morons. SAD!

yeah, throwing shit is real sane - tards like you want to lick his fingers and kiss his MAGA hat.

Funny

how interesting that hasn’t been publicized. Thanks for sharing the wackjob’s tweets.
The latino shooter had an issue with the paper going back to 2012. Had nothing to do with Trump you loon

-Geaux

Not so fast there Lone Ranger, Lakhota read it on twitter.... so it must be true.

So the loser didn’t post on Twitter, little one?

This thread proves liberalism is a mental disease. Clueless, gullible morons. SAD!

yeah, throwing shit is real sane - tards like you want to lick his fingers and kiss his MAGA hat.
Throwing shit is what Dims do all day. It's hilarious how you snowflakes can't see the beam in your own eye.
No. It is what you brain dead trumpkins do. Now stop drooling all over yourself.

Funny

-Geaux

So the loser didn’t post on Twitter, little one?

Sorry my incoherent hyper-partisan gibberish to Rational & Relevant Response translator is in the shop therefore your response has been redirected to /var/complete-fucking-nonsense .

Well, there goes your moral high-ground.. as if you had any to start with.

Forum List

Back