make America great again

Funny
I also heard the Capital Gazette shooter is an avid Trump supporter.

"Looks like Jarrod Ramos was a Trump supporter"
how interesting that hasn’t been publicized. Thanks for sharing the wackjob’s tweets.
The latino shooter had an issue with the paper going back to 2012. Had nothing to do with Trump you loon

-Geaux

Not so fast there Lone Ranger, Lakhota read it on twitter.... so it must be true.

So the loser didn’t post on Twitter, little one?

Sorry my incoherent hyper-partisan gibberish to Rational & Relevant Response translator is in the shop therefore your response has been redirected to /var/complete-fucking-nonsense .
Be nice to Jillian,knight fox for she is a Good Sort(Aussie for Good/Nice Woman)just sayin steve

Funny
how interesting that hasn’t been publicized. Thanks for sharing the wackjob’s tweets.
The latino shooter had an issue with the paper going back to 2012. Had nothing to do with Trump you loon

-Geaux

Not so fast there Lone Ranger, Lakhota read it on twitter.... so it must be true.

Sorry my incoherent hyper-partisan gibberish to Rational & Relevant Response translator is in the shop therefore your response has been redirected to /var/complete-fucking-nonsense .
Be nice to Jillian,knight fox for she is a Good Sort(Aussie for Good/Nice Woman)just sayin steve

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, however based on my observations, she's a nasty, hyper-partisan drone that lacks insight, objectivity and the ability to formulate anything approximating an argument based on reason and evidence. :cool:

-Geaux

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, however based on my observations, she's a nasty, hyper-partisan drone that lacks insight, objectivity and the ability to formulate anything approximating an argument based on reason and evidence. :cool:
Humm...I too foxy have had the same problem with the lady,but on reflection on other threads,I have agreed and supported some of her prose...truly ...on reflection and analysis I have come down on her side in general.but not on every issue...steve

After the crazy angry left smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day and opened fire on a republican baseball team practicing for a charity game they have the nerve to lecture us about a little chicken shit? Give me a break.

Funny
I also heard the Capital Gazette shooter is an avid Trump supporter.

"Looks like Jarrod Ramos was a Trump supporter"

-Geaux

No. You’re just too stupid to understand English. And you’re a hack so don’t care that the loser posted all kinds of trumpian garbage on Twitter.

Now shoo

best way to do that is ........

Man yelling 'Make America great again' arrested for throwing dung at restaurant over Sarah Sanders snub

throw chicken chite at people like a good RW'r - my, how great.
Sarah sanders is lucky the only ramification for being a lying complicit piece of garbage was her being refused service at a restaurant.
Just a point,I find SS,quite amazing how she fronts the media everyday,having to explain the Moronic Mutterings of a very peculiar Man AKA The President of the United States or Mr Flip-Flop.

She is not the most beautiful woman in the true sense of the word but I find her quite attractive,especially when she stares down the Media Possee...whatever Trump pays her,it could Never be Enough...To prevent giving her and her family a meal is a little crass,she is just doing her job...methinks some Americans take politics too seriously...I personally think Trump is a sick Joke but he was Democratically Elected and you all live in a Democracy...so just put up with it until the next election,some voters on BOTH SIDES,NEED TO GROW UP...steven
You think it’s attractive that she’s a lying complicit cow?

:rofl:
No Jill,but I think it attractive that she can control the Media,she has the ability to not answer a question but make you think she has...this takes intelligence and great skill...she is far better at this,than Trump is himself,just sayin...steven

She doesn’t control anything. And only trumpian lowlife types would find lying inanity attractive

Funny

-Geaux

No. You’re just too stupid to understand English. And you’re a hack so don’t care that the loser posted all kinds of trumpian garbage on Twitter.

Now shoo

Thank you for providing additional evidence to support my argument regarding the value of your "input".

"How many assholes do we have on this ship, anyway?" -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Humm...I too foxy have had the same problem with the lady

Er..ummm… I don't have a problem with "the lady", it makes an entertaining wind-up toy for 10 seconds or so after which its posts are channeled directly to /dev/null along with all the other irrational partisan garbage.

Glad to hear you've resolved your "problem" though.:)

Man yelling 'Make America great again' arrested for throwing dung at restaurant over Sarah Sanders snub

Sarah sanders is lucky the only ramification for being a lying complicit piece of garbage was her being refused service at a restaurant.
Just a point,I find SS,quite amazing how she fronts the media everyday,having to explain the Moronic Mutterings of a very peculiar Man AKA The President of the United States or Mr Flip-Flop.

She is not the most beautiful woman in the true sense of the word but I find her quite attractive,especially when she stares down the Media Possee...whatever Trump pays her,it could Never be Enough...To prevent giving her and her family a meal is a little crass,she is just doing her job...methinks some Americans take politics too seriously...I personally think Trump is a sick Joke but he was Democratically Elected and you all live in a Democracy...so just put up with it until the next election,some voters on BOTH SIDES,NEED TO GROW UP...steven
You think it’s attractive that she’s a lying complicit cow?

:rofl:
No Jill,but I think it attractive that she can control the Media,she has the ability to not answer a question but make you think she has...this takes intelligence and great skill...she is far better at this,than Trump is himself,just sayin...steven

She doesn’t control anything. And only trumpian lowlife types would find lying inanity attractive
Jill,you are so unfair calling Saran S a COW...you are shooting the messenger...THE MAGA DOG TRUMP...is who you should vent your spleen at...he is the weido LIAR

5b5893c719000014035005c2.jpeg

Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making 'Trump 2020' Flags | HuffPost

Among white Americans aged 25 to 34, median income decreased by 21% between 1989 and 2013. Many of these 20- and 30-somethings are struggling financially, emotionally, and even in the love department in ways that their forebears weren't. Here are some of the most significant ways in which life is harder for millennials than it was for their parents.

I’m suggesting it was liberal policies that made life great for their parents and it was Republicans sending their parents union jobs overseas that ruined America.

So show me that Republicans are making America great again.

Millennials also have a lower net worth ($10,400 in 2013) than Gen X had ($18,200 in 1995) 1995 was Bill Clinton. Show me people are saving like they did in the Bill Clinton days when America was great.

For Trump to make America great again, I want to see millennials having $18,200 like they did in 1995.

About 90% of Americans born in the 1940s outearned their parents by the time they hit 30. That was in 1970’s and 1980’s, back when America was still great. That figure dropped to 50% among Americans born in the 1980s. Let’s see if 90% of their kids will do better than them.

Millennials are saddled with student debt — but a college education is more necessary than ever.

Among men ages 18-34, living at home with parents has been the most common living arrangement since 2009. So since Bush’s recession.

Millennials are shelling out more on childcare than previous generations were.

7 ways life is harder for millennials than it was for their parents

Forum List

Back