Make bet...the bitch is running..Hillary’s Southern Accent Makes A Comeback In Selma Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stands no chance....the only person getting crowds is Bernie

All she has to do is RUN. COLLECT MILLIONS MORE CAMPAIGN DONATIONS and then DROP OUT AND POCKET THOSE MILLIONS FOR HER NEXT DECLARED POLITICAL RUN... how easy is it for even a 29 year old pussy moron to do it....now caught up in a million dollar FRAUD.... You can't make this shit up!!!

you can start your exile now if you like, and not wait for the election year...

Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere' - CNNPolitics

All she has to do is RUN. COLLECT MILLIONS MORE CAMPAIGN DONATIONS and then DROP OUT AND POCKET THOSE MILLIONS FOR HER NEXT DECLARED POLITICAL RUN... how easy is it for even a 29 year old pussy moron to do it....now caught up in a million dollar FRAUD.... You can't make this shit up!!!

Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere' - CNNPolitics

She may go to jail.

Not even to mention..............
OCASIO-CORTEZ AND HER CHIEF OF STAFF ‘COULD BE FACING JAIL TIME’ IF THEIR CONTROL OVER PAC WAS INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN, FORMER FEC COMMISSIONER SAYS
Ocasio-Cortez And Her Chief Of Staff ‘Could Be Facing Jail Time’ If Their Control Over PAC Was Intentionally Hidden, Former FEC Commissioner Says

I think the odds are that cortez will go to jail before hillary simply because the elite democrats see her as a threat and a disaster for the democrats.

Last edited:

She may go to jail.

any day now! :21::21::21::21:

She may go to jail.

When the republicans get all the dominoes lined up....they will all tumble very quickly.

Hillary is running! For the Napa Valley Chardonnay producer's spokesperson of the year.

She may go to jail.

When the republicans get all the dominoes lined up....they will all tumble very quickly.

yeah, yeah. I have heard it all before. I have half a dozen threads bookmarked to pull up and laugh at every now and then.

Nobody of consequence ever goes to jail, have you not learned that from watching politics in this country?

Was she carrying her ‘hot sauce’ to impress the illegals too?
D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Hotair ^ | 03/04/2019 | Karen Townsend

Sunday marked the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday.”.A day that ended up galvanizing the vote to pass the Civil Rights Act in Congress, it was a time when civil rights activists marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama and were beaten by Alabama State Troopers. Now the day is commemorated every year with a march across the bridge by politicians and activists from around the country. It is certainly high on the list of must-do activities for any potential presidential candidate in the Democratic Party. Republicans march, too, but the story is always all about the Democrats. This year only Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker marched. Senator Sherrod Brown was there, too, but he hasn’t officially declared his candidacy.

Quite a scene in Selma today on the 54th anniversary of Bloody Sunday. pic.twitter.com/qMf2MGtfpu

— Matt Viser (@mviser) March 3, 2019

As in years past, Hillary Clinton showed up this year and this time she collected an International Unity Award. I know. During her acceptance speech at Brown Chapel AME Church, she dropped quite a hyperbolic statement, even for her. “We are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy.” She went on to explain that there’s a racist in the White House encouraging white supremacy, but not in those exact words. She was just determined to make her speech one more bitter diatribe against President Trump and his supporters.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Sunday at a reception in Selma, Ala., that Americans are facing a “full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” likening its importance to the civil rights movement from decades ago.

“This is a time, my friends, when fundamental rights, civic virtue, freedom of the press, the rule of law, truth, facts, and reason are under assault,” Clinton said at an event commemorating the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” according to CNN.

“And make no mistake, we are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” she added.

While she admitted that there are no tanks in the streets, she issued a call to action. It’s all about protecting the vote which is code for railing against voter suppression. She even brought up Stacey Abrams, the failed gubernatorial candidate in Georgia. Abrams has been blaming her loss on voter suppression since election night.

“When racist and white supremacist views are lifted up in the media and the White House, when hard-fought-for civil rights are being stripped back, when the single most important fight of our time, which makes it possible to fight every other fight and must be, as Frederick Douglass would say, our North Star — the fight to protect our vote — is not gathering the momentum and the energy and the passion it deserves, we have a lot of work to do, don’t we?” she said.

Hillary’s phony Southern accent made an appearance as she spoke. She used it while addressing a member of the clergy in a push for voter registration. Ugh. I’m a Southern woman and it is such a hideous pander whenever she does that. It’s insulting and she never seems to understand how stupid she sounds.

Hillary's occasional Southern accent made a well-timed return today in Selma, Ala., where she spoke at a "Bloody Sunday" anniversary event pic.twitter.com/qQsptMLhVZ

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 3, 2019

And, here’s a quick montage of the accent from Sunday.

Hillary's occasional Southern accent made a well-timed return today in Selma, Ala., where she spoke at a "Bloody Sunday" anniversary event pic.twitter.com/qQsptMLhVZ

Anyway, all of this ties in with H.R.4 in the House. In particular, the push to “restore” the Voting Rights Act is high on the Democrat agenda. Hillary wasn’t just rambling on about voting rights randomly. A Congresswoman from my city, I’m embarrassed to admit, made that perfectly clear in a tweet after the recreation of the march across the bridge Sunday.

Important to commemorate #BloodySundaywhere blood was shed in #Selma on the Edmund Pettus Bridge to get the right to vote. Marching today with Hillary Clinton and many others again to take a stand to stop voter suppression and restore the vote by passing #HR4 – enough is enough pic.twitter.com/rfiqziNiUC

— Sheila Jackson Lee (@JacksonLeeTX18) March 4, 2019

The Supreme Court ruled against a central part of the Voting Rights Act, according to the Democrats, in 2013 and they have been pushing for a reversal of that decision ever since.

A 2013 Supreme Court decision invalidated a key part of the law that required states with histories of racial discrimination to seek approval from the federal government before changing its voting laws.

In the wake of the ruling, several states governed by Republicans, including North Carolina and Texas, have passed laws that curb early voting, require people to provide identification at the polls and prohibit preregistration for people under 18.

H.R.4 has been introduced in the House and is working its way to a vote. The bill’s sponsor is Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL). It was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary at the end of February.

By the way, if you are curious how Hillary handled crossing paths with Bernie, well it was cordial but not warm, according to the reports. She shook his hand at the prayer breakfast. She did, however, hug Cory Booker. Always playing to the audience, that Hillary.

When Cory Booker left the stage here in Selma, Hillary Clinton stood and gave a big hug. The warmth was palpable. When Bernie Sanders left the stage, she stood and, as he was briskly walking past, it appeared they briefly shook hands. The chilliness was palpable.

Bernie held a big rally in Chicago Sunday night. The estimated crowd was 12,500. And on we go.

Here is a panoramic view of the Bernie crowd tonight. I’m not sure it does it justice. This is a massive room, it is packed and people are still coming in. pic.twitter.com/n86km5gbwx

— Ryan Nobles (@ryanobles) March 4, 2019

I will take that bet...if she does not run you leave the forum for all of 2020, if she does I will leave from the time she announces till the end of the election...

you game?

My take is she is shooting for the VP spot on a Warren or Biden ticket.

Just my hunch...

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Sunday marked the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday.”.A day that ended up galvanizing the vote to pass the Civil Rights Act in Congress, it was a time when civil rights activists marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama and were beaten by Alabama State Troopers. Now the day is commemorated every year with a march across the bridge by politicians and activists from around the country. It is certainly high on the list of must-do activities for any potential presidential candidate in the Democratic Party. Republicans march, too, but the story is always all about the Democrats. This year only Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker marched. Senator Sherrod Brown was there, too, but he hasn’t officially declared his candidacy.

Quite a scene in Selma today on the 54th anniversary of Bloody Sunday. pic.twitter.com/qMf2MGtfpu

As in years past, Hillary Clinton showed up this year and this time she collected an International Unity Award. I know. During her acceptance speech at Brown Chapel AME Church, she dropped quite a hyperbolic statement, even for her. “We are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy.” She went on to explain that there’s a racist in the White House encouraging white supremacy, but not in those exact words. She was just determined to make her speech one more bitter diatribe against President Trump and his supporters.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Sunday at a reception in Selma, Ala., that Americans are facing a “full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” likening its importance to the civil rights movement from decades ago.

“This is a time, my friends, when fundamental rights, civic virtue, freedom of the press, the rule of law, truth, facts, and reason are under assault,” Clinton said at an event commemorating the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” according to CNN.

“And make no mistake, we are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” she added.

While she admitted that there are no tanks in the streets, she issued a call to action. It’s all about protecting the vote which is code for railing against voter suppression. She even brought up Stacey Abrams, the failed gubernatorial candidate in Georgia. Abrams has been blaming her loss on voter suppression since election night.

“When racist and white supremacist views are lifted up in the media and the White House, when hard-fought-for civil rights are being stripped back, when the single most important fight of our time, which makes it possible to fight every other fight and must be, as Frederick Douglass would say, our North Star — the fight to protect our vote — is not gathering the momentum and the energy and the passion it deserves, we have a lot of work to do, don’t we?” she said.

Hillary’s phony Southern accent made an appearance as she spoke. She used it while addressing a member of the clergy in a push for voter registration. Ugh. I’m a Southern woman and it is such a hideous pander whenever she does that. It’s insulting and she never seems to understand how stupid she sounds.

Anyway, all of this ties in with H.R.4 in the House. In particular, the push to “restore” the Voting Rights Act is high on the Democrat agenda. Hillary wasn’t just rambling on about voting rights randomly. A Congresswoman from my city, I’m embarrassed to admit, made that perfectly clear in a tweet after the recreation of the march across the bridge Sunday.

Important to commemorate #BloodySundaywhere blood was shed in #Selma on the Edmund Pettus Bridge to get the right to vote. Marching today with Hillary Clinton and many others again to take a stand to stop voter suppression and restore the vote by passing #HR4 – enough is enough pic.twitter.com/rfiqziNiUC

The Supreme Court ruled against a central part of the Voting Rights Act, according to the Democrats, in 2013 and they have been pushing for a reversal of that decision ever since.

A 2013 Supreme Court decision invalidated a key part of the law that required states with histories of racial discrimination to seek approval from the federal government before changing its voting laws.

In the wake of the ruling, several states governed by Republicans, including North Carolina and Texas, have passed laws that curb early voting, require people to provide identification at the polls and prohibit preregistration for people under 18.

H.R.4 has been introduced in the House and is working its way to a vote. The bill’s sponsor is Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL). It was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary at the end of February.

By the way, if you are curious how Hillary handled crossing paths with Bernie, well it was cordial but not warm, according to the reports. She shook his hand at the prayer breakfast. She did, however, hug Cory Booker. Always playing to the audience, that Hillary.

When Cory Booker left the stage here in Selma, Hillary Clinton stood and gave a big hug. The warmth was palpable. When Bernie Sanders left the stage, she stood and, as he was briskly walking past, it appeared they briefly shook hands. The chilliness was palpable.

Bernie held a big rally in Chicago Sunday night. The estimated crowd was 12,500. And on we go.

Here is a panoramic view of the Bernie crowd tonight. I’m not sure it does it justice. This is a massive room, it is packed and people are still coming in. pic.twitter.com/n86km5gbwx

I will take that bet...if she does not run you leave the forum for all of 2020, if she does I will leave from the time she announces till the end of the election...

you game?

Just my hunch...

no way in hell she would settle for the VP spot.

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

you game?

Just my hunch...

If she want to smell the White House again she will have no choice.

Hillary will never be President and 2016 was her last chance for that spot, so she either accepts second seat or sit on the sidelines because the Democratic Party has moved on...

If Cortez was old enough she would be the anointed one...

My pick for your party is either Warren or Biden at this moment and those two would offer Clinton the VP spot.

Or not!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Has Changed Positions On Big Issues Over A Long Career
NPR

upload_2019-3-5_8-15-15.jpeg
May 23, 2016 · In 2013, Hillary Clinton announced her support for same-sex marriage in a Web video, saying "I support it personally, and as a matter of policy .

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

you game?

Just my hunch...

Hillary will never be President and 2016 was her last chance for that spot, so she either accepts second seat or sit on the sidelines because the Democratic Party has moved on...

My pick for your party is either Warren or Biden at this moment and those two would offer Clinton the VP spot.

Her time has passed on by, she will now just keep being an annoyance.

My pick for the party is someone nobody is talking about yet...that is the way it almost always happens. With the exception of Hillary in last election, the front runners this early out never survive, too much time to be sniped at.

At this point Obama was talked about by a couple people as the VP, he was not a serious contender. Nor was Trump, nor Bill nor GW.

Or not!!!!!

NPR

View attachment 248814
May 23, 2016 · In 2013, Hillary Clinton announced her support for same-sex marriage in a Web video, saying "I support it personally, and as a matter of policy .

:21::21::21::21::21:

you keep holding on to that hope!

by the way, almost everyone I know that supports same sex marriage was against it initially.

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

you game?

Just my hunch...

My pick for the party is someone nobody is talking about yet...that is the way it almost always happens. With the exception of Hillary in last election, the front runners this early out never survive, too much time to be sniped at.

At this point Obama was talked about by a couple people as the VP, he was not a serious contender. Nor was Trump, nor Bill nor GW.

My wish is for Manchin. I wanted Webb in 2016, so ya know my picks are blue dog to what is call RINO in today time...

you game?

Just my hunch...

My wish is for Manchin. I wanted Webb in 2016, so ya know my picks are blue dog to what is call RINO in today time...

someone that is not an embarrassment to the country would be nice, do not really care who as I will not vote for duopoly.

Or not!!!!!

NPR

View attachment 248814

by the way, almost everyone I know that supports same sex marriage was against it initially.
SNIP.....

The Pantsuit Princess makes it official. Sort of. Ok, not really. – The Grasping Grifter is back in the news this morning with the word that she has officially made it officially official that she’s officially not officially running for the Democrat nomination in 2020, and that’s official.

Wait, no it’s not – it’s not official at all. Here is what she actually told a local reporter with Channel 12 in Westchester, New York: “I’m not running, but I’m going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”

So what does that tell us? Nothing. Not one damn thing. That she’s “not running” right now is manifestly true: She has made no formal announcement, has not officially formed a campaign committee, and thus is certainly “not running” today.

By the same standards, Joe Biden is “not running” today, but we all know he’s most likely going to run. Irish Bob O’Rourke is also “not running” right now, but he made it crystal clear last Friday that he will be soon. Andrew Cuomo is “not running” today, but he probably will be running in a week or two. And on, and on and on it goes.

You have to understand how the Clinton mind works. Basically, the Fainting Felon said nothing new at all in her interview that is being ballyhooed all over the 24-hour cable fake news networks this morning. She just did what a Clinton always does, and prevaricated, and the reporter fell for it.

The Hacking Hag’s non-denial denial came a day after she had pulled out her trusty, cringe-worthy, fake southern accent in a speech down in ol’ Alabama on Sunday. Here it is, in case you missed it:

Embedded video

Benny ✔ @bennyjohnson Hillary Clinton's fake southern accent is the most cringe-worthy relic in all of politics.

(Via @tomselliott)

2,939 9:28 AM - Mar 4, 2019 1,443 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy The last time she pulled that little trick out of her hat, she was running for president. Just sayin’.

By the way, in her Westchester interview, she had this to say:

“I’m not going anywhere. What’s at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I’m also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We’ve just gotten so polarized.”

She said that one day after she told that Alabama audience that Stacey Abrams should be governor of Georgia right now because GOP winner Brian Kemp won through massive voter fraud. She said this lacking the slightest shred of evidence to back her up.

She has also spent the last 28 months refusing to accept the results of the 2016 presidential election, in which she was trounced by Donald Trump.

Gosh, so hard to imagine why our nation has “gotten so polarized.” So unexpected.

The Pantsuit Princes has tons of competition, but she remains the very worst person living in America today.

Aw, man, what a loss. Um, who is he again? – Here’s a guy who knows how to make it really official: Senator Jeff Merkley is not running for president, and he put out a video on social media making the announcement in no uncertain terms. I know you’re all devastated.

SNIP

DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon

Or not!!!!!

NPR

View attachment 248814

SNIP.....

The Pantsuit Princess makes it official. Sort of. Ok, not really. – The Grasping Grifter is back in the news this morning with the word that she has officially made it officially official that she’s officially not officially running for the Democrat nomination in 2020, and that’s official.

Wait, no it’s not – it’s not official at all. Here is what she actually told a local reporter with Channel 12 in Westchester, New York: “I’m not running, but I’m going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”

So what does that tell us? Nothing. Not one damn thing. That she’s “not running” right now is manifestly true: She has made no formal announcement, has not officially formed a campaign committee, and thus is certainly “not running” today.

By the same standards, Joe Biden is “not running” today, but we all know he’s most likely going to run. Irish Bob O’Rourke is also “not running” right now, but he made it crystal clear last Friday that he will be soon. Andrew Cuomo is “not running” today, but he probably will be running in a week or two. And on, and on and on it goes.

You have to understand how the Clinton mind works. Basically, the Fainting Felon said nothing new at all in her interview that is being ballyhooed all over the 24-hour cable fake news networks this morning. She just did what a Clinton always does, and prevaricated, and the reporter fell for it.

The Hacking Hag’s non-denial denial came a day after she had pulled out her trusty, cringe-worthy, fake southern accent in a speech down in ol’ Alabama on Sunday. Here it is, in case you missed it:

Embedded video

Benny ✔ @bennyjohnson Hillary Clinton's fake southern accent is the most cringe-worthy relic in all of politics.

(Via @tomselliott)

2,939 9:28 AM - Mar 4, 2019 1,443 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy The last time she pulled that little trick out of her hat, she was running for president. Just sayin’.

By the way, in her Westchester interview, she had this to say:

“I’m not going anywhere. What’s at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I’m also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We’ve just gotten so polarized.”

She said that one day after she told that Alabama audience that Stacey Abrams should be governor of Georgia right now because GOP winner Brian Kemp won through massive voter fraud. She said this lacking the slightest shred of evidence to back her up.

She has also spent the last 28 months refusing to accept the results of the 2016 presidential election, in which she was trounced by Donald Trump.

Gosh, so hard to imagine why our nation has “gotten so polarized.” So unexpected.

The Pantsuit Princes has tons of competition, but she remains the very worst person living in America today.

Aw, man, what a loss. Um, who is he again? – Here’s a guy who knows how to make it really official: Senator Jeff Merkley is not running for president, and he put out a video on social media making the announcement in no uncertain terms. I know you’re all devastated.

SNIP

DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon

Keep that hope alive! and I guess it is a good time to create your sock account if you do not already have one. that way it will not be so obvious on Jan 1 2020

Just my hunch...

someone that is not an embarrassment to the country would be nice, do not really care who as I will not vote for duopoly.

George H.W. Bush was the last embarrassing President...

So chances are slim...

She will continue to waddle out on stages and give us her useless stupid opinions. I think her Doctors told her she wouldn't make it through another campaign.

George H.W. Bush was the last embarrassing President...

So chances are slim...

:21::21::21::21:

The last 3 have been embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back