Make no mistake, Republicans raised the debt ceiling. Biden and Schumer are refusing to raise the debt ceiling.

Nope, Democrats said they would pass a clean bill to raise the debt ceiling.
this is true the demafasict have said it’s our way or economic chaos. That’s how tyrants work.

They are ignoring rhe will of rhe people who put the gop in charge of the house to be a check on their radical agenda
All talk. No action.
oh they are acting…they are holding the country hostage

hahaha they acted by saying they refuse to do anything but what they want. Yes, they acted like tyrants

Like Republicans are doing.

The GOP has a responsibly to the people, the people that put them in office to be a check on the radical demafascit agenda. The demafasict obviously just want to continue to be tyrants

So you say. A poll reveals the people want a clean bill. 58% to 26%...

WP/ABC News Poll

oh i see your confusion…yes the gop voted and passed legislation to raise the debt ceiling. that’s true. The demafasict have blocked it being implemented, continuing to hold the nation hostage

LOL

Nope, no confusion. That idiot really did say Republicans raised the debt ceiling.

Nobody is buying your semantic dumbassery, Simp.

You are the only one dumb enough to not know what the point of the OP is.

Seriously, fuck off troll.

LOL

It's not Semantics, Dumbfuck. I'm literally quoting you. These are your words...

"Republicans raised the debt ceiling." ~ Dumbfuck

Whatsamatter, child? You don't like having your own words shoved back in your face? TFB.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WP/ABC News Poll
What a shit poll.

When asked who would you blame Democrats in Congress is not an option. Republicans in Congress is an option, but not Dimwingers in Congress.

Another Fawnboi bullshit post.

this is true the demafasict have said it’s our way or economic chaos. That’s how tyrants work.

They are ignoring rhe will of rhe people who put the gop in charge of the house to be a check on their radical agenda

oh they are acting…they are holding the country hostage

And yet a poll shows you're an idiot for saying that.

Go figger.

LOL

It's not Semantics, Dumbfuck. I'm literally quoting you. These are your words...

Whatsamatter, child? You don't like having your own words shoved back in your face? TFB.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why do you keep editing the quote? Oh yeah, because quoting the entire thing exposes your semantic dumbassery.

WP/ABC News Poll
1) nope they passed a bill raising the debt ceiling and prior to that begged the demafasict to work with them…to no avail
2) horrible numbers for Xiden…i’m curious who who 30 some percent are that approve of his handling of the economy?? also not surprised that trump has so much better numbers of how he handled the economy. A lot of that is likely related to the fact he worked with the other side and raised the debt ceiling because unlike xiden he’s not a tyrannical demafasict

And yet a poll shows you're an idiot for saying that.

Go figger.
haha the same poll that e vast majority blame xiden for his puss poor handling of rhe economy??? haha

what i said was 100 percent true…the gop did their job and raised the debt ceiling

What a shit poll.

When asked who would you blame Democrats in Congress is not an option. Republicans in Congress is an option, but not Dimwingers in Congress.

Another Fawnboi bullshit post.

It's a shit poll??

It says more people think Trump did a better job handling the economy than Biden.

But according to you, that's "shit."

rotfl-gif.288736

they did. it’s now in the hands of the demafasict to implement it.

LOL

Oh look, you dumbed yourself down to Dumbfuck's level.

No, retard, they didn't raise the debt ceiling. The debt ceiling is no higher than it was a month ago. What they did was vote to raise it along with a bunch of other crap that many others don't want in that bill.

Why do you keep editing the quote? Oh yeah, because quoting the entire thing exposes your semantic dumbassery.

It's a complete sentence, Dumbfuck...

That you said other shit too doesn't negate you said that.

haha the same poll that e vast majority blame xiden for his puss poor handling of rhe economy??? haha

what i said was 100 percent true…the gop did their job and raised the debt ceiling

Nope, most want a clean bill. You're in the minority.

Forum List

Back