Making America Great Again: Trump Calls For Investigation Into The Clintons' Russian Ties

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's time and long over due. This is a great step in making America great again. The Clintons' are on par with Julious and Ethel Rosenberg, both traitorous Jews, who sold our atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets putting our nation in peril ever since. What the Clintons have done to this once great nation has been totally unAmerican. Let's get behind our new glorious leader and help make this Investigation happen.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/trump-calls-for-investigation-into-the-clintons-russian-ties/

Last edited:
No, he's probably not.

Unless he really doesn't know the FACTS.

Oh wait.

Its drumpf and dimbart. They lie about anything and they don't know how many agencies were involved in a decision neither Clinton made.

Carry on dummies.

that's fine with me, AFTER they are done criminally investigating Trump and his Trumpette's Russian connections... :D

It's time and long over due. This is a great step in making America great again. The Clintons' are on par with Julious and Ethel Rosenberg, both traitorous Jews, who sold our atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets putting our nation in peril ever since. What the Clintons have done to this once great nation has been totally unAmerican. Let's get behind our new glorious leader and help make this Investigation happen.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/trump-calls-for-investigation-into-the-clintons-russian-ties/
Oh my God. The bullshit will never end, will it? The more it's looked into, the worse it gets. Maybe we should just nuke Russia and get it over with.

No, he's probably not.

Unless he really doesn't know the FACTS.

Oh wait.

Its drumpf and dimbart. They lie about anything and they don't know how many agencies were involved in a decision neither Clinton made.

Carry on dummies.

Billy blow job got paid $500,000 for a speech by the Russians while Hillary was Sec of State.

That would be some funny shit if this blew up in their face :badgrin:
Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Hows that Russia conspiracy going bro? :rolleyes:
fuckin birthers :lol:
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.

Oh my God. The bullshit will never end, will it? The more it's looked into, the worse it gets. Maybe we should just nuke Russia and get it over with.

I don't doubt that you fascists would do that to protect the Clinton Mob. Tony Podesta is up to his neck with the Russian Mob as part of Podesta Associates, with his brother John. Say, isn't John Podesta and the Podesta group intimately associated with Mob Boss Hillary Clinton and the Clinton crime family? :dunno:

Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.

How is the money laundering Clinton foundation doing now that the Clinton's are out of public life?

lol ok

Patriots Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich are on right now discussing this Uranium treachery by the Clintons.

I don't doubt that you fascists would do that to protect the Clinton Mob. Tony Podesta is up to his neck with the Russian Mob as part of Podesta Associates, with his brother John. Say, isn't John Podesta and the Podesta group intimately associated with Mob Boss Hillary Clinton and the Clinton crime family? :dunno:
You are really a slow learner, aren't you? I know I've told you this before: I'm not a Democrat.
Both sides here are being ridiculous, and the more it goes on, the more ridiculous it gets. I laughed out loud the other morning when I read in the paper that the Dems now want to investigate Nunes for investigating ..... Now Trump jumps into the fray, again, with another retard mission. They're chasing their tails in Washington. That's all they're doing. Hope the Senate Intelligence Committee keeps their noses to the grindstone because the rest of them have turned this into a three ring circus.

Forum List

Back