Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

I don't believe this scenario.

It is more likely they want to test what the plane can do and repurpose it.
They probably wanted to kill everyone on board and land it somewhere.

whoever probably was fighting the auto pilot

pushing the yoke down

and the plane was thinking we are losing altitude and kept adjusting for it

The pilot is responsible for the plane, the crew, the passengers and the safety of that aircraft. You have a pilot, co-pilot as well as crew who are responsible for the plane.

The communications were shut down 14 minutes apart from one another and the pilot flew the plane to avoid radar contact which means the pilot has experience and the aerial maneuvers suggests the pilot has a military background. This is not a pilot learning to fly.

The officials are no longer looking at this as an accident. They view this as a hijacking and criminal act.

yes however that does not change the possibility of someone fighting an auto pilot

in may actually reinforce the idea

Climbed to 45K pilots go on O2 then decompress the plane. Maybe thats what happened

-Geaux

That sounds like a possibility. If they stayed at that level for any period of time, then it would have killed all the passengers on the plane. This plane could be somewhere in terrorists hand waiting for the opportunity to use it as a weapon. There are many possibilities right now.

What happened after 9-11? We fought back and went into several countries.
Which country wants to be invaded?
You basically have 14 or more countries looking for the plane so which country wants to upset the free world by letting a plane land and what is so important that they would get anything out of it?

Last edited:
"Malaysian investigators conclude missing airliner hijacked:... "a Malaysian government official who is involved in the investigation said investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official said no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive."

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: More sinister theories, still no answers - CBS News

Terrible...:mad:

Until that plane turns up nothing is 'conclusive.' But this speculation does give them a good excuse to call off the search and stop using Malaysian resources.

"Malaysian investigators conclude missing airliner hijacked:... "a Malaysian government official who is involved in the investigation said investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official said no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive."

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: More sinister theories, still no answers - CBS News

Terrible...:mad:

The pilot has flying experience. They haven't searched his house yet. They ought to.

They are doing that now..."For the first time, police searched the home of Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, on Saturday, looking for evidence that he may have been involved in foul play."

Crew, passengers now the focus of missing Malaysia Airlines investigation* - NY Daily News

Well, they want to wrap this up, so I'm fairly certain what the results of the search will be. ;)

And out of the thousands of commercial flights, which one do you want them to notice?

Good point.....like the Malaysian plane would've been so important as to cause it to be the focus of satellite imagery before it disappeared?

All the planes are moving. The satellite is moving. The plane in question had its communication turned off.

To answer that question, you would have to think of the satellite as a computer and what its functions are as well as what kind of satellite it is. I have no clue as to its capabilities.

It depends on how sophisticated the satellite is, how old it is and how well functioning it is.

It is hard to say if these satellites have artificial intelligence but what is the bandwidth on these things? Is it busy routing telephone calls or television broadcasts and too busy with these things? I'm sure it is able to zoom in on images but what would you see? You would see an object and it would depend whether or not if it is focused on the object or not. If you saw a plane, what would it look like? It would look like a plane. With the communications gear turned off, would the satellite know which plane it was? Would the satellite be in range? It was trying to do a handshake and re-establish communications with the plane so with communications turned off, what do you know?

Does a satellite have radar?

These answers are more likely secret and you will never know because no one wants you to know.

Google earth caught some relatives standing out in their yard. Of course, Google Earth is not in real time, but they were still there in the shot and you could tell who they were. I would expect a satellite that can photograph every inch of this earth could find a plane that had crashed. It would not be moving.

I'd like to know how much money has been spent on 239 dead people. Curious, that none of the 239 had a cell phone to call home to say goodbye.

I think whoever hijacked the plane collected all of the cellphones so that wouldn't be a possibility. Those people are probably hostages as we speak.

More likely dead.

If they went to the trouble of hijacking the plane, it has to have some sort of payoff. They will need hostages.

I'd like to know how much money has been spent on 239 dead people. Curious, that none of the 239 had a cell phone to call home to say goodbye.

I think whoever hijacked the plane collected all of the cellphones so that wouldn't be a possibility. Those people are probably hostages as we speak.

More likely dead.

I agree. If they are not dead, they have waited an inordinate amount of time to seek a ransom.

We have satellites that can see a basketball bouncing, and they did not see a 777 crashing into the ocean? Really?

My sentiments exactly. I said earlier a satellite can read your house number but it misses something as big as a jet? Go figure.

Your house isn't moving at 500 mph though.
Just saying.

Neither is crashed jet.

But a "crashing" jet is still moving.....where a house number isn't...:lol::lol:

Landing wouldn't be a problem but they'd probably never get it up again.
Loads of old air bases around, designed for heavy bombers.

That would be my point. I'm sure the wheels would sink on impact and likely flip onto the nose causing major damage. I wouldn't want to be in a plane going 120 mph on landing in sand, dirt, or grass.

Here's what happens when you try to land a 777 on grass. (British Airways flt 38)

BA-38.jpg

BA38_Crash.jpg

419170.jpg

Fuel icing caused both engines to shut down on final approach.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.
Yes, but that is an emegency senario that had taken place, where as the brakes were applied so hard that the plane began digging in quickly and then coming apart as a result of. The key is that they made it, and that is all that counts. Now if a pilot or pilots were to glide in nose up without an emergency, and where cooler heads are used, then anything is possible.

It also depends on the season whether extremely dry and/or wet as to whether the plane would hold up on a runway (if it has mostly gone back to dirt over time) or if it wouldn't hold up. Anyone know the drought conditions in these areas of question ?

That would be my point. I'm sure the wheels would sink on impact and likely flip onto the nose causing major damage. I wouldn't want to be in a plane going 120 mph on landing in sand, dirt, or grass.

Here's what happens when you try to land a 777 on grass. (British Airways flt 38)

Yes, but that is an emegency senario that had taken place, where as the brakes were applied so hard that the plane began digging in quickly and then coming apart as a result of. The key is that they made it, and that is all that counts. Now if a pilot or pilots were to glide in nose up without an emergency, and where cooler heads are used, then anything is possible.

It also depends on the season whether extremely dry and/or wet as to whether the plane would hold up on a runway (if it has mostly gone back to dirt over time) or if it wouldn't hold up. Anyone know the drought conditions in these areas of question ?

We still have little grass airfields in these parts. They are well used and packed very hard. A jet could not land on one. The plane is too heavy. Even the larger private planes don't use them. Those owners just drive a bit farther to get to a paved runway.

We still have little grass airfields in these parts. They are well used and packed very hard. A jet could not land on one. The plane is too heavy. Even the larger private planes don't use them. Those owners just drive a bit farther to get to a paved runway.
Weight has nothing to do with it... It is all in the approach, and the way you land the aircraft..

BA-38.jpg

BA38_Crash.jpg

419170.jpg

where as the brakes were applied so hard that the plane began digging

actually the nose gear collapsed

Forum List

Back