Man has sex change operation and chooses to fight women in MMA bouts

Yeah, you're right. We need a new category for these Amazonian manly women. It's not fair for real women to compete against these brutes. Seriously, it's not.

You raise a good point here. All political correctness aside, this is a valid issue!

Why do you think he did it?

Here's a person who lies on their application -- by saying you're a healthy female with a normal menstrual cycle, you're lying -- who says she has a license when she doesn't," Hambleton said. "It doesn't matter to me what background you come from, whether you're black, white, gay, straight or transgender. When you step into the ring against one of my athletes with no medical clearance, you're endangering my athlete, every other fighter out there and hurting the sport you say you love.

It's okay to lie if you're transgendered! Pehaps they can get another transgendered fighter to fight this man. The best result would be to split off natural women so they can enjoy their sport in peace.

Put Dennis Rodman in a dress, he would dominate the WNBA. Put a skirt on Tiger Woods and he would massacre every female golfer.

The looney left states they have a civil right to be whatever they want. I think it's funny. This is what we get when liberals are in charge. God forbid if they would try to fix the economy.

"Transgender mixed martial arts fighter Fallon Fox can continue to compete in bouts as a woman in Florida after a state agency dismissed a complaint about her license." This is not a sporting event I would watch or patronize. The whole scheme has been compromised. I can only think of this person as a man in the boxing ring. The rules should be changed to "natural born woman" as there may be an unfair advantage to the fighter and brings a degree of disingenuousness to the sport.

Fallon Fox Did Not Commit Violation When She Applied for License With Florida State Boxing Commission: Ruling

The looney left states they have a civil right to be whatever they want. I think it's funny. This is what we get when liberals are in charge. God forbid if they would try to fix the economy.

The economy went in the tank when conservatives were in charge.

It got better when "the loony left" were voted into office.

Maybe you should read a newspaper instead of swallowing everything Fox News spews.

espnW -- Dispelling the mischaracterizations of mixed martial arts fighter Fallon Fox - espnW

So far this he/she is 5-0 and has knocked out 5 women in less than a minute.

I don't care what anybody says...this is unfair and misleading to the public.

The bouts should be advertised as man vs. woman fights.

To hell with political correctness.

Are you dating Novasteve? If not, you should hit "him" up. It sounds like the two of you have a lot in common.

I'm married. If I wasn't married, I'd have sex with a transsexual as long as they were attractive. Fallon Fox looks too much like a man for my tastes, however.

All that has to happen is for the managers of female fighters not agree to matches with this man. These matches are all contractual. Just stop agreeing.

Put Dennis Rodman in a dress, he would dominate the WNBA. Put a skirt on Tiger Woods and he would massacre every female golfer.

Genetically this person is a man, and has no place competing in any sport as a woman.

Genetically, there is no difference between men and women.

Varying levels of hormones are what separates men from women.

It would be more accurate to call him/her an artificially maintained woman.

And that's the science lesson for today, folks.

You are expected to deny reality

I know that this is something that really bothers you. The requirement of denial of reality to reject that which you know to be true, in favor of the decision of others to interject wishful thinking as an alternative reality.

Rejecting reality in favor of opinion permeates our present day culture. Global warming is all about rejecting reality. The idea of islam being a peaceful religion of a peaceful people is all about rejecting reality. Modern day America is all about rejecting reality in favor of what people prefer would be real instead of what is. There is an idea that we can pretend the unreal away. We can pretend that this man is a woman and if enough people pretend, he will really be a woman.

Unfortunately for America today, this only goes so far. Eventually people stop pretending, they get tired of having to accept the unreal. No matter how bad it is now, it won't last forever.

Genetically this person is a man, and has no place competing in any sport as a woman.

Science lesson.

Men And Women: The Differences Are In The Genes

It's not hormonal, but chromosonal.

Chromosomes contain the set of instructions to create an organism. Men have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome, the latter being responsible for the characteristics that make men male, including the male sexual organs and the ability to produce sperm. In contrast, women have two copies of the X chromosome. But, because the X chromosome carries a bigger instruction manual than the Y chromosome, biology's solution is to largely inactivate one X chromosome in females, giving one functional copy of the X in both men and women.

All that has to happen is for the managers of female fighters not agree to matches with this man. These matches are all contractual. Just stop agreeing.

Now where to you expect them to go with that outbreak of logical common sense?

The economy went in the tank when conservatives were in charge.

It got better when "the loony left" were voted into office.

Maybe you should read a newspaper instead of swallowing everything Fox News spews.

Youre an liar....

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs. 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

________Unemployment Rate________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010--------9.5%

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---4.5%

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

________Total Number of Unemployed________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010-------14.6 Million

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---7.0 Million

Total Deficits Democrats 2007-2010--Republicans 2003-2006

Democrat Congress 4 Yearly Deficits------------$3 Trillion, 374 Billion

Republican Congress 4 Yearly Deficits-----------$1 Trillion, 356 Billion

Source: Budget of the United States, Office of the President

Increase or Decrease In Revenues To Government

Republican Congress 2003-2006 (+) Plus $830.3 Billion

Democrat Congress 2007 To Present (-) Minus $281.2 Billion

Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis-Dept. of Commerce

Increase in Disposable Income -Inflation Adjusted

Republican Congress December 2003-2006-------$1820

Democrat Congress 2007-2010------------------$ 427

________Black Unemployment________

Democrats-----July 2010-------15.6%

Republicans----Dec. 2006--------8.4%

________Hispanic Unemployment________

Democrats----------July 2010--12.1%

Republicans--------Dec. 2006--4.9%

________Teen Unemployment________

Democrats----------July 2010---26.1%

Republicans--------Dec. 2006---15.2

So the fact that I posses an XY chromosome set, and a woman posseses an XX chromosome set means we are genetically the same?

Did you even take Biology in high school?

Forum List

Back