Man kicked out of town meeting for refusingto stand for Pledge

Good, get the fuck out.

The Dem Party should have had a similar policy with this scumbag. Had Richardson kicked Obama in the ass, I would have voted for him

salute2.jpg

Indeed. A person who won't stand during the singing of the National Anthem, or refuses to recite the Pledge, or won't be man or woman enough to cover their heart when the Colors are presented - are scum.

This country and her people had better come to terms with their "feelings" about the United States and they had better do it quickly because their resolve is about to be tested mightily.

What do I tell these assholes? You hate this country so damned much? Get the fuck out of it. But disrespect the flag in front of me and I will knock the shit out of you. punk ass clowns piss me off.

Excuse me but if you are violent and physically attack me, I'll be on the phone to the police to have you arrested and drag you to jail. It's called "assault and battery." I will show up in court to testify so that I make sure you're put in prison for your crime.

I will then find the best lawyer possible to sue you for everything you have.

I will win because the constitution protects everyone from people like you.

WAA WAAA WAAA WAAA....Typical Nazi liberal - you detest the law until you can use it against someone, I'kll say it again - disrespect the flag in front of me and I';; slap the shit out of you. I'll take my chances in a court of law, Nazi.

And you wonder why this country is going to hell............
Physical violence is the only solution for you, isn't it?

Good, get the fuck out.

The Dem Party should have had a similar policy with this scumbag. Had Richardson kicked Obama in the ass, I would have voted for him

salute2.jpg

Indeed. A person who won't stand during the singing of the National Anthem, or refuses to recite the Pledge, or won't be man or woman enough to cover their heart when the Colors are presented - are scum.

This country and her people had better come to terms with their "feelings" about the United States and they had better do it quickly because their resolve is about to be tested mightily.

What do I tell these assholes? You hate this country so damned much? Get the fuck out of it. But disrespect the flag in front of me and I will knock the shit out of you. punk ass clowns piss me off.

Excuse me but if you are violent and physically attack me, I'll be on the phone to the police to have you arrested and drag you to jail. It's called "assault and battery." I will show up in court to testify so that I make sure you're put in prison for your crime.

WAA WAAA WAAA WAAA....Typical Nazi liberal - you detest the law until you can use it against someone, I'kll say it again - disrespect the flag in front of me and I';; slap the shit out of you. I'll take my chances in a court of law, Nazi.

It gets the job done. You see, asshole, when you disrespect the flag - you are disrespecting me. When you disrespect me, I will disrespect you. Get it now? So, you say that you have a "right of free expression" Guess what....so do I.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

It gets the job done. You see, asshole, when you disrespect the flag - you are disrespecting me. When you disrespect me, I will disrespect you. Get it now?
Again...it's all about the physical violence for you. Do you get off on it as a bonus?

I have no problem saluting the flag. I am proud to do it. My step-father, who fought in WW2 used to weep while doing it. I will continue to feel that way----until they tell me that it is no longer a choice, but that I am legally required to. On that day, I will stop doing it.

I love helping my neighbors, I feel good when I donate to charity, I volunteer in my community, but the moment I am legally required to pay taxes to fund these activities, they become less valued. Right?

The problem here is that sense of community is a bidirectional concept - the community has responsibility to the individual, which it cannot shuck, and the individual SHOULD have responsibility to the community, currently not en vogue. This imbalance works to destroy community.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

It gets the job done. You see, asshole, when you disrespect the flag - you are disrespecting me. When you disrespect me, I will disrespect you. Get it now?
Again...it's all about the physical violence for you. Do you get off on it as a bonus?

That's a great point....I'm too old for much bitch slapping these days - but there was a time....damn did it feel good.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

Prove that you have ever slapped the shit out of anyone, Nancy.

Prove that you have a set of nuts, big shot.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

That's a great point....I'm too old for much bitch slapping these days - but there was a time....damn did it feel good.
Ah...so there you have it.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

more likely he resorts to violence because he knows he will surely lose an intellectual debate.

Reminds me of the first time I encountered the refusal to stand, this time for a superior officer. It was at Letterman -General, near Fort Custer,I was new and waiting to be discharged. There were about fifty of us in the dayroom when a bird colonel entered, someone yelled attention and only a few of us newbies stood, the rest ignored the colonel. I quickly sat down. The colonel went about his business and left, but I wondered about the incident. As I looked about the room of enlisted GI's I came to a theory, that the refusal to stand was in deference to all the amputees in the room. A form of accepted protest if you like, and still theory.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

more likely he resorts to violence because he knows he will surely lose an intellectual debate.

You have no case for "intellectual debate" you clown. As a matter of fact - fuck you AND your debate. You are a traitor to the United States of America. It really is just that simple. End of debate. If you can't be bothered to show a little respect for this country then fuck you. It can't get any more simple than that.

Now go and plead your bullshit case with someone who gives a shit.

Official versions
(changes in bold italics)
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
1892 to 1922
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1954 to present
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They really fucked it up in 1954.

Good, get the fuck out.

You have no case for "intellectual debate" you clown. As a matter of fact - fuck you AND your debate. You are a traitor to the United States of America. It really is just that simple. End of debate. If you can't be bothered to show a little respect for this country then fuck you. It can't get any more simple than that.

^ case in point :lol:

What good is a pledge if you are forced to give it?

Any pledge should by definition, be voluntary
When I was in high school, we had a whole school assembly once a week, and they always started with the national anthem. Everyone stood and held their hands on their hearts. In those days, I was strongly against nationalism and never stood for the anthem. Kids around me looked at me as if I was being odd, but no one ever said anything. In those days, I think people were more appreciative and understanding of one's right to have an individual opinion. Nowadays, the country seems to be strife ridden and deeply divided. So sad.

Good, get the fuck out.

salute2.jpg

Care for a tissue, tough guy?

said the n00b. Get used to it!!! :mad:

BTW- troll much? You've been here what? 2 weeks and you're in the top-5 poster count category? :eusa_hand:

You must not be married. I'm not allowed to have an opinion at home, so gotta vent somewhere :D

BTW I hardly think asking someone nicely to cut quotes is trolling....

said the n00b. Get used to it!!! :mad:

BTW- troll much? You've been here what? 2 weeks and you're in the top-5 poster count category? :eusa_hand:

You must not be married. I'm not allowed to have an opinion at home, so gotta vent somewhere :D

BTW I hardly think asking someone nicely to cut quotes is trolling....
my two sentences were not related. Why did you conflate them?

First I stated that you were a n00b making demands & the 2nd sentence indicated that you post A LOT for someone who has been here 2-3 entire weeks.

Forum List

Back