Man unlawfully arrested for Open Carry wins $23,000

Even with that link..I don't believe much of it. This is reporting?

As he spoke back to the thug about the violation of his rights and the state’s law, the officer stated, “You’re about to get the shit kicked out of you.”
LOL...great, unbiased 'reporting'/

Wait, are you claiming that this court proceeding was forged?
No, I am saying Mr. Conservative is a bullshit site. Calling a cop a thug...what kid of journalism is that.

In other words, the court really did award the man $23,000, which nullifies your entry into this thread.
Did the court award it or was it a settlement? I suppose you were too enthralled with the professional journalism to worry about the facts.

As he spoke back to the thug about the violation of his rights and the state’s law, the officer stated, “You’re about to get the shit kicked out of you.”

No, I am saying Mr. Conservative is a bullshit site. Calling a cop a thug...what kid of journalism is that.
Probably along the same lines as calling any cop interaction racist event and all cops hate black people. MSNBC journalism at it's finest.
Okay...and your point?

[
Did the court award it or was it a settlement? I suppose you were too enthralled with the professional journalism to worry about the facts.

Whether the court award it directly or it was settled in a lawful manner, the man won 23,000 for an UNLAWFUL ARREST.

I believe it was a settlement in exchange for silence.
Not necessarily. A settlement could mean that the city took ZERO responsibility. They simply recognized this savage was looking for an easy payday and cut their losses before sinking any more money into it. No law was defined, no precedence was set! The money could have been awarded for him not getting his miranda rights for all we know.

Either way, your link and that website is a farce and in no way legitimate. No wonder you are such an idiot...you think those website are full of truths...but you can't discern the difference between fact and opinion.

Not necessarily. A settlement could mean that the city took ZERO responsibility. They simply recognized this savage was looking for an easy payday and cut their losses before sinking any more money into it. No law was defined, no precedence was set!

Therefore, is no law is defined for an arrest, the arrest is unlawful.
Nice try...but not necessarily. He could have already have been adjudicated for the crimes he committed (probably so, considering a civil case takes much longer than a simple criminal case AND civil cases usually won't even be heard until AFTER the criminal case).

Again, find a REAL source...not some two bit propaganda website with an agenda.

Probably along the same lines as calling any cop interaction racist event and all cops hate black people. MSNBC journalism at it's finest.
Okay...and your point?
Apparently over your head.

Okay...and your point?
Your race baiting and hate is not over my head. Your sophomoric red herring is nonsense and just shows you are a true American idiot.

[

Whether the court award it directly or it was settled in a lawful manner, the man won 23,000 for an UNLAWFUL ARREST.

Then no wonder it's all over the net. I don't shut my trap for anything short of $1.5 million.

For me, $23,000 buys a better attorney to sue them for more.

[

Then no wonder it's all over the net. I don't shut my trap for anything short of $1.5 million.

For me, $23,000 buys a better attorney to sue them for more.
Bah, that attorney was good enough to get the settlement. Again, just a white guy trying to live off the government tit.

Okay...and your point?
Your race baiting and hate is not over my head. Your sophomoric red herring is nonsense and just shows you are a true American idiot.
Sober up tomorrow and read this thread again. It may or may not actually make sense to you then. I'm betting on not.

Okay...and your point?
Sober up tomorrow and read this thread again. It may or may not actually make sense to you then. I'm betting on not.
You sober up and explain the relevance of MSNBC in this conversation.

Forum List

Back