Manafort guilty.

Was the Mueller probe empaneled to investigate Paul Manafort's taxes?
We had a special counsel for that?

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.​
Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are applicable to the Special Counsel.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
Ok, I get all that, so this still has nothing to do with Trump.....

This thread has to do with Paul Manafort being convicted on 8 felony counts.
but Trump is totally innocent -- this has to be made clear on every post about any campaign officials getting felony convictions

There are just so many campaign officials that have been convicted of felonies. That must be a lot of 'making clear' you have to do.
It's in my contract, be right back -- I see another Cohen post --- up up and away!!!!!!!!!!

Superman_lg.250w.tn_.jpg

So much for a witch hunt

This has 0 to do with Russian collusion.
Keep sticking up for the criminal Trump but you are a fool.

There is 0 evidence of Trump being a criminal. You are the fool.
Exactly, there are mountains of evidence of Obama being the most corrupt politician in the existence of this country

Sessions doesn't have this evidence because Obama covered his tracks with the help of the deep state -- however there is a mountain of evidence -- its complicated

Not a single count has anything to do with Trump.
When Trump goes down, I feel his minion supporters should be rounded up like Nazi's after WWII

How very tolerant of you.
There is a cancer on the country. We must remove the entire cancer to save the country.

We won't be rounding anyone up for camps, Elmer. I suspect that opposing Trump will be handled similarly to supporting Martin Luther King.....something everyone claims they did after the fact.

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

and....how much of it has to do with Rump?

His ability to judge the character of those who he appoints and employs, for one.

Didn’t President obama appoint someone who committed the same tax fraud crime to run the treasury department?

Oh but when he was caught they declined prosecution.

Ah, whataboutry! The brown stain on the towel bowl of debate.

If you have a claim to make, make it.

I made it multiple times for the past decade.

The standard should be the same no matter what the politics.

You are fast.

She's easy as well. Look at all these imbeciles celebrating this as if they've won anything. Some guy they never heard of before has been convicted of tax evasion that was supposed to look into whether Russia messed with the 2016 election (still not even ONE person found who claims their vote was changed), still no proof that Russia really actually did it, still no evidence whether anyone in the Trump campaign was really collaborating in it in any illegal way, and certainly nothing on the man Trump himself.

So in other words:

ZERO.
ZERO, and
ZERO.

Trump is still president, Trump is going to STAY president, there is no evidence of foreign tampering much less Trump Campaign collaboration, not a single vote has ever been shown changed, Mueller's investigation a total fail on what it was set up to look into, and if there really was any election hanky-panky by a foreign power, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING accomplished that will fix anything to stop it from happening again this fall much less in 2020 and beyond.

And all the Leftards stand around circle-jerking themselves off telling themselves they scored big today.

I guess when your EVERY FORECAST for success and victory has gone face-down into the dirt since 2008, a petty crook getting his just rewards for petty personal crimes must really seem like you got something. Actually, they could HANG Manafort for tax crimes, it won't do JACK to put one Democrat into office. :21: :bye1: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_dance: :flirtysmile4: :highfive:

Um.....Manafort has been in the news for *years*. Just because you've never heard his name before doesn't mean everyone else is similarly ignorant.

WHO CARES?
I think we should lock up all those who blindly continue to support Trump

I bet you do. Kind of a case of the blind locking up the blind. Or in your case, the fascists silencing the dissenters. Hey MuddHead, why don't you just jump to the end of the line and just pull a Venezuela and ban and lock up anyone not voting Democrat like you really want to? Then you can all come out in the open as the Totalitarian Marxists you really are!
toobfreak, I would be worried if I were you. I knew when Trump and followers fal, they will fall hard. If nothing else you will be shunned by the moral USA society.

She's easy as well. Look at all these imbeciles celebrating this as if they've won anything. Some guy they never heard of before has been convicted of tax evasion that was supposed to look into whether Russia messed with the 2016 election (still not even ONE person found who claims their vote was changed), still no proof that Russia really actually did it, still no evidence whether anyone in the Trump campaign was really collaborating in it in any illegal way, and certainly nothing on the man Trump himself.

So in other words:

ZERO.
ZERO, and
ZERO.

Trump is still president, Trump is going to STAY president, there is no evidence of foreign tampering much less Trump Campaign collaboration, not a single vote has ever been shown changed, Mueller's investigation a total fail on what it was set up to look into, and if there really was any election hanky-panky by a foreign power, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING accomplished that will fix anything to stop it from happening again this fall much less in 2020 and beyond.

And all the Leftards stand around circle-jerking themselves off telling themselves they scored big today.

I guess when your EVERY FORECAST for success and victory has gone face-down into the dirt since 2008, a petty crook getting his just rewards for petty personal crimes must really seem like you got something. Actually, they could HANG Manafort for tax crimes, it won't do JACK to put one Democrat into office. :21: :bye1: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_dance: :flirtysmile4: :highfive:

Um.....Manafort has been in the news for *years*. Just because you've never heard his name before doesn't mean everyone else is similarly ignorant.

WHO CARES?

At some point in your life my friend, you are in for a rude awakening. A two-year "investigation" using every available resource of the DOJ is no closer to indicting President Trump than it was when it first started.

Mueller isn't using anywhere near 'every available resource of the DOJ'. But a tiny, tiny fraction of it. As demonstrated by the DOJ's budget compared to what has been spent so far on the investigation.

And you have no idea how close Mueller is in indicting President Trump on any charge.

So in other words:

ZERO.
ZERO, and
ZERO.

WHO CARES?

At some point in your life my friend, you are in for a rude awakening. A two-year "investigation" using every available resource of the DOJ is no closer to indicting President Trump than it was when it first started.

Mueller isn't using anywhere near 'every available resource of the DOJ'. But a tiny, tiny fraction of it. As demonstrated by the DOJ's budget compared to what has been spent so far on the investigation.

And you have no idea how close Mueller is in indicting President Trump on any charge.

Even if Mueller was close to indicting Trump, it would take at least another two years to come to fruition. Imagine how much more damage President Trump will do to the leftist, liberal, and progressive agenda in those two years?

Youse guys and girls are truly screwed, blued, and tattooed.

Last edited:
Look at all these desperate liberals trying to link this to Trump. It's truly pathetic. They can't being Trump down, so they cheer when any of his former colleagues or acquaintances are convicted of breaking the law. Somehow they believe it to be an indictment... on his character.

(smiles slyly)

I hope Trump pardons him. It will be the 4th of July all over again when liberal heads across this board and America explode.

Its certainly an indictment of Trump's judgment. As we just got to see what Trump's assessment of the 'Best People' actually means.

But then this was the same person who thought that hiring Omarosa for a high level cabinet position was a good idea. So his judgment is already woefully inept.

When you dislike someone, you'll always look for their flaws and ignore their successes. That speaks to the objectivity of the one making the argument against his character.

Interesting though, he has/had hired thousands of people in the government and his campaign. Instead we're focusing on two people. Manafort, and Omarosa. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is a perfect judge of character. No, not even Trump.

But hey, we're all too happy to look in Trump's direction when people who claimed to be loyal to him suddenly betray his good faith in them.

You're conflating the thousands of people his campaign or his administration may have hired with the people that Trump picked *personally*.

His campaign chair, his personal lawyer, his deputy campaign chair, his hand picked national security adviser......all facing charges, criminal investigations or guilty pleas.

These are the people that Trump decided were the 'best people'. Folks that he surrounded himself with. And they were criminals. Embezzlers. Tax cheats. Liars to investigators.

They are the product of Trump's judgment. And they demonstrate how incompetent the man is.

When the stupidity of giving Omarosa a high level cabinet position is the frosting on the multi-layer 'Incompetence Cake', you know you're fucking up.
And? If all you can do is call the man incompetent...it seems to me you have very little to attack on the policy front. All you can seem to do is attack his character and not his decisions on things that really affect us as a nation. The fact is, I don't really care about his competence. Only you do. I can only assume that is because of an inane fear you have of him. Or of some sort of empty hatred. I don't know, and again, I don't care.

Also, who hasn't been kindhearted enough to give someone a second chance? There are people who can look you straight in the eyes and lie to you. They can make those lies so convincing that they are believable on their face. There are people who can do good things in bad faith.

But some people, such as yourself, can mistake kindness for incompetence.

What, were you expecting the man to be a prodigious clairvoyant? Look I'm more concerned about what happened to Mollie Tibbetts than I am about this.

I'll be exiting this thread now. Believe what you like. But presuming upon someone's character like this is intellectually dishonest.

Oh, I can do far more than claim the man is incompetent. And have in many, many other threads.

But Trump's wild incompetence in picking the 'best people' is the most relevant to this thread. Convicted felon Manafort is an example of Trump's garbage judgment. As is Omarosa. As is Gates. As is Papodopolous. As is Flynn. As is Cohen....

Cohen.....who just plead guilty to his own 8 felony charges about an hour ago.

Trumps incompetence at choosing the 'best people' is simply astonishing.

Ah, so calling him incompetent is your only weapon. Cohen was hired as an attorney on good faith, he flat out betrayed his client. And I don't think that has anything to do with his competence.

Ah yes, I just now realized I fell for an ad hominem argument. You can only attack character and judgement. That was stupid of me.

Out.

So much for a witch hunt

This has 0 to do with Russian collusion.
Keep sticking up for the criminal Trump but you are a fool.

There is 0 evidence of Trump being a criminal. You are the fool.
Exactly, there are mountains of evidence of Obama being the most corrupt politician in the existence of this country

Sessions doesn't have this evidence because Obama covered his tracks with the help of the deep state -- however there is a mountain of evidence -- its complicated

So there is mountains of evidence.....except that there isn't because Obama covered his tracks. So the evidence against Obama is like Schrodinger cat, both existing and not existing.

Laughing....why its 'quantum evidence'!

Yeah, I'm gonna go with 8 *actual* convictions for *real* crimes rather than your imagination.

Good for Mueller doing the job of the IRS.

He caught a tax cheat from 2005.

What a fucking bad ass.

Maybe Al Sharpton is next.

No Trump/Putin rigging the 2016 POTUS election, huh?

Nah they wouldn’t go after sharpton. He isn’t a republican

When Trump goes down, I feel his minion supporters should be rounded up like Nazi's after WWII

There is a cancer on the country. We must remove the entire cancer to save the country.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Luck will not play into it. The majority of Americans have been energized by an immoral, unethical, egocentric President and his followers.
His Presidency will go down as a success in that he was liked the Pied Piper of all that is bad in the US. He brought the rats out of their holes where they were exposed.
This will clean up our society.

Yup..and that cancer has a name..political factionalism..on both sides. The tails are wagging the dogs in this country, to the detriment of our nation. You speak of rounding up American citizens because they don't believe what you believe..that makes you contemptible. It also shows you have no faith at all in our system.

Extremists on the left and on the right...are equally corrosive to our political process. I urge people to use their brains instead of knee-jerking to whatever tribal drums are beating.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Luck will not play into it. The majority of Americans have been energized by an immoral, unethical, egocentric President and his followers.
His Presidency will go down as a success in that he was liked the Pied Piper of all that is bad in the US. He brought the rats out of their holes where they were exposed.
This will clean up our society.

You'll get shot kid....oh wait you were going to ask someone else do the dirty work?
Dumb ass

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
which of these either found guilty of or not had anything to do with russia? the witch hunt as far as i know is in connection with RUSSIA hysteria, not crimes done pre-election.

None of the counts had anything to do with the original intent of the investigation. The left has won nothing, except that a tax fraud is now behind bars.

Donald trump is still sitting in the White House, undoing everything the left has worked so hard for the last few decades. Just today, he announced that he's going to reverse all of Obama's coal-emissions restrictions.

Even though Mueller got his little conviction, the left is no closer to unseating President Trump than they were the day he was sworn in. And with the great success he's had at bringing back the economy and returning this country to the greatness it deserves, people are going to remember that when they go to the polls in November and in 2020.

We can look forward to another four years of this great President, as well as a likely Presidential pardon for Manafort.

You don't understand Mueller's process.
He has approached this investigation much like he had done with organized crime prosecutions in the past.
He starts with the outer rings of people associated with the target and squeezes them to get to the center.
Because the mob boss/capo/don has people 1-2 degrees from him do his dirty work, put illegal money and documents, and buildings, and property int THEIR names, not his.
But it all leads back to the guy running the show.
And that's YOUR criminal POTUS that you want re-elected, ya dumbass.

Forum List

Back