Manafort guilty.

Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

You forgot to mention not guilty on other counts. Biaically Mewler has spent all this tax payer money to stuff a dude in solitary for a tax fraud beef. Mewler has been embarrassed. He failed. How did he fail? Zero Russia, Zero anything having to do with Trump and for what? By the time Manifort go’s to his second trial, he will surely be convicted yet he will get no jail time. Yup, libtards shall gnash their teeth. So funny.
You have some serious reading comprehension issues..he was not found 'not guilty' on even 1 charge..it was a mistrial..and can be tried again.

Manafort found guilty of 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 others

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been found guilty of eight financial crime charges in the first trial victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's team.
A judge declared a mistrial on 10 other counts after jurors failed to reach a unanimous verdict.
The jury deliberated for four days before announcing the verdict at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia.
Prosecutors spent more than two weeks presenting their case as they sought to prove Manafort concealed millions of dollars in offshore accounts from the IRS"

Maybe if you stopped drinking before noon and stoped listening to Larry Onyou would have a clue . You don’t. He will be sentenced (most likely) on 8 out of the 18. Of those 8 Paul Manifort has had every tool Mewler had at his disposal thrown at him and what did we find? We found that Manifort lies on tax returns and loan applications. He will ride it out surving little if any jail time. Mewler was not able to link Trump to Russia which is what you lemmings have been promising us Mewler would do. So what happens? Manifort go’s to trial again, gets found guilty, pays a fine, writes a book and makes even more money. Y’all are just to stupid.
Who's Larry Onyou??? Anyway....Manafort is facing 80 years...so if the judge goes light..maybe 10---15 years? This trial was NEVER about collusion or linking Trump to Russia--which, btw, any 10 year old could do with the available evidence..most of it statements by Trump and his staff. Perhaps he gets a pardon...which every law-abiding American should be sick about..a criminal walking away---but the hard-core Trumpkins will just shout "What about Hillary"..and move on.

There was a bit more going on than lying..if you even care about the facts of this case...bank fraud...the hiding of millions of assets garnered from the Ukraine and Russia.
I wonder..if you asked Manafort right now..in his cell..if he feels he won a victory here..what do you think his answer would be?

Most likely that jail sucks, but in about three months he will be thinking “man, that sucked. Stop trying to move the goal post. This was supposed to be the trial that linked Trump to Putin. You and every other libtard have been promising us this. On top of that, over half of what was supposed to be “ mad dog” Mewlers slam dunk case got tossed, or likely will. Hung jury is still not “guilty”. Now, judging how monied folk don’t go to prison, Manifort will get sentanced and go on to his next trial where he will likely be found guilty on more counts, yet still no Russia. When he gets sentanced on his next case his swntqnce will likely be run concurrent to whatever Judge Ellis does. In the end all you rwtards got was false tax returns, and lying on a loan application. That’s it. But you stupid chimps will jump all over like you just discovered fire or something. Let’s also not forget Mewlers other huge conviction in all this, a whopping 30 days which were never served. Mmm. Yup exciting.

A hung jury isn't 'getting tossed'. A single juror can hang a jury.

It was a conviction on 8 counts. It was a mistrial on 10 counts. With another trial on conspiracy against the United States next month. And a likely retrial on the remaining 10 counts.

Plus, there's witness tampering...which got Manafort's bail revoked.

He's already facing 80 years in prison.

When you dislike someone, you'll always look for their flaws and ignore their successes. That speaks to the objectivity of the one making the argument against his character.

Interesting though, he has/had hired thousands of people in the government and his campaign. Instead we're focusing on two people. Manafort, and Omarosa. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is a perfect judge of character. No, not even Trump.

But hey, we're all too happy to look in Trump's direction when people who claimed to be loyal to him suddenly betray his good faith in them.

You're conflating the thousands of people his campaign or his administration may have hired with the people that Trump picked *personally*.

His campaign chair, his personal lawyer, his deputy campaign chair, his hand picked national security adviser......all facing charges, criminal investigations or guilty pleas.

These are the people that Trump decided were the 'best people'. Folks that he surrounded himself with. And they were criminals. Embezzlers. Tax cheats. Liars to investigators.

They are the product of Trump's judgment. And they demonstrate how incompetent the man is.

When the stupidity of giving Omarosa a high level cabinet position is the frosting on the multi-layer 'Incompetence Cake', you know you're fucking up.
And? If all you can do is call the man incompetent...it seems to me you have very little to attack on the policy front. All you can seem to do is attack his character and not his decisions on things that really affect us as a nation. The fact is, I don't really care about his competence. Only you do. I can only assume that is because of an inane fear you have of him. Or of some sort of empty hatred. I don't know, and again, I don't care.

Also, who hasn't been kindhearted enough to give someone a second chance? There are people who can look you straight in the eyes and lie to you. They can make those lies so convincing that they are believable on their face. There are people who can do good things in bad faith.

But some people, such as yourself, can mistake kindness for incompetence.

What, were you expecting the man to be a prodigious clairvoyant? Look I'm more concerned about what happened to Mollie Tibbetts than I am about this.

I'll be exiting this thread now. Believe what you like. But presuming upon someone's character like this is intellectually dishonest.

Oh, I can do far more than claim the man is incompetent. And have in many, many other threads.

But Trump's wild incompetence in picking the 'best people' is the most relevant to this thread. Convicted felon Manafort is an example of Trump's garbage judgment. As is Omarosa. As is Gates. As is Papodopolous. As is Flynn. As is Cohen....

Cohen.....who just plead guilty to his own 8 felony charges about an hour ago.

Trumps incompetence at choosing the 'best people' is simply astonishing.

Ah, so calling him incompetent is your only weapon.

Nope. Demonstrating his incompetence with by showing again (Manafort)

...and again (Flynn)

....and again (Cohen)

.....and again (Gates)

....and again (Papodopolous)

..... the criminals, liars, tax cheats, and fraudsters that Trump surrounds himself with.....is just one of my weapons.

And the one most relevant to this thread. These aren't people who were hired by the bureaucracy of his campaign, administration or businesses. These people were hand picked by Trump personally.

And demonstrations of the fetid garbage fire that is Trump's judgment.

Weapons with no teeth, no bite, no edge. Nobody except you and the left in America cares about this. You make this out to be some big major deal when the average American has more to be concerned about than the supposed lack of judgement Trump possessed when he hired these people. There are larger issues at hand here, Mollie Tibbetts being ruthlessly slaughtered by an illegal immigrant, a prosperous economy... and your issue is nothing but an unhealthy obsession.

I'll unfollow this thread now.

None of the counts had anything to do with the original intent of the investigation.

The original intent was to investigate suspicious behaviors. And it keeps finding criminal conduct behind those suspicious behaviors.

So how much "criminal content" and "suspicious behavior" has Mueller found against Trump? It's been over two years now.

No, it hasn't, idiot.
Mueller started his investigation in May 2017, after Trump STUPIDLY fired Comey.

Yeah funny how Rosenstein recommends Comey be fired and then seems to think trump following his recommendation is reason to appoint a special counsel. Nothing fishy there

You forgot to mention not guilty on other counts. Biaically Mewler has spent all this tax payer money to stuff a dude in solitary for a tax fraud beef. Mewler has been embarrassed. He failed. How did he fail? Zero Russia, Zero anything having to do with Trump and for what? By the time Manifort go’s to his second trial, he will surely be convicted yet he will get no jail time. Yup, libtards shall gnash their teeth. So funny.
You have some serious reading comprehension issues..he was not found 'not guilty' on even 1 charge..it was a mistrial..and can be tried again.

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been found guilty of eight financial crime charges in the first trial victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's team.
A judge declared a mistrial on 10 other counts after jurors failed to reach a unanimous verdict.
The jury deliberated for four days before announcing the verdict at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia.
Prosecutors spent more than two weeks presenting their case as they sought to prove Manafort concealed millions of dollars in offshore accounts from the IRS"

Maybe if you stopped drinking before noon and stoped listening to Larry Onyou would have a clue . You don’t. He will be sentenced (most likely) on 8 out of the 18. Of those 8 Paul Manifort has had every tool Mewler had at his disposal thrown at him and what did we find? We found that Manifort lies on tax returns and loan applications. He will ride it out surving little if any jail time. Mewler was not able to link Trump to Russia which is what you lemmings have been promising us Mewler would do. So what happens? Manifort go’s to trial again, gets found guilty, pays a fine, writes a book and makes even more money. Y’all are just to stupid.
Who's Larry Onyou??? Anyway....Manafort is facing 80 years...so if the judge goes light..maybe 10---15 years? This trial was NEVER about collusion or linking Trump to Russia--which, btw, any 10 year old could do with the available evidence..most of it statements by Trump and his staff. Perhaps he gets a pardon...which every law-abiding American should be sick about..a criminal walking away---but the hard-core Trumpkins will just shout "What about Hillary"..and move on.

There was a bit more going on than lying..if you even care about the facts of this case...bank fraud...the hiding of millions of assets garnered from the Ukraine and Russia.
I wonder..if you asked Manafort right now..in his cell..if he feels he won a victory here..what do you think his answer would be?

Most likely that jail sucks, but in about three months he will be thinking “man, that sucked. Stop trying to move the goal post. This was supposed to be the trial that linked Trump to Putin. You and every other libtard have been promising us this. On top of that, over half of what was supposed to be “ mad dog” Mewlers slam dunk case got tossed, or likely will. Hung jury is still not “guilty”. Now, judging how monied folk don’t go to prison, Manifort will get sentanced and go on to his next trial where he will likely be found guilty on more counts, yet still no Russia. When he gets sentanced on his next case his swntqnce will likely be run concurrent to whatever Judge Ellis does. In the end all you rwtards got was false tax returns, and lying on a loan application. That’s it. But you stupid chimps will jump all over like you just discovered fire or something. Let’s also not forget Mewlers other huge conviction in all this, a whopping 30 days which were never served. Mmm. Yup exciting.

It was a conviction on 8 counts. It was a mistrial on 10 counts. With another trial on conspiracy against the United States next month. And a likely retrial on the remaining 10 counts.

80 years? You are smoking K2. Just a moron.

You're conflating the thousands of people his campaign or his administration may have hired with the people that Trump picked *personally*.

His campaign chair, his personal lawyer, his deputy campaign chair, his hand picked national security adviser......all facing charges, criminal investigations or guilty pleas.

These are the people that Trump decided were the 'best people'. Folks that he surrounded himself with. And they were criminals. Embezzlers. Tax cheats. Liars to investigators.

They are the product of Trump's judgment. And they demonstrate how incompetent the man is.

When the stupidity of giving Omarosa a high level cabinet position is the frosting on the multi-layer 'Incompetence Cake', you know you're fucking up.
And? If all you can do is call the man incompetent...it seems to me you have very little to attack on the policy front. All you can seem to do is attack his character and not his decisions on things that really affect us as a nation. The fact is, I don't really care about his competence. Only you do. I can only assume that is because of an inane fear you have of him. Or of some sort of empty hatred. I don't know, and again, I don't care.

Also, who hasn't been kindhearted enough to give someone a second chance? There are people who can look you straight in the eyes and lie to you. They can make those lies so convincing that they are believable on their face. There are people who can do good things in bad faith.

But some people, such as yourself, can mistake kindness for incompetence.

What, were you expecting the man to be a prodigious clairvoyant? Look I'm more concerned about what happened to Mollie Tibbetts than I am about this.

I'll be exiting this thread now. Believe what you like. But presuming upon someone's character like this is intellectually dishonest.

Oh, I can do far more than claim the man is incompetent. And have in many, many other threads.

But Trump's wild incompetence in picking the 'best people' is the most relevant to this thread. Convicted felon Manafort is an example of Trump's garbage judgment. As is Omarosa. As is Gates. As is Papodopolous. As is Flynn. As is Cohen....

Cohen.....who just plead guilty to his own 8 felony charges about an hour ago.

Trumps incompetence at choosing the 'best people' is simply astonishing.

Ah, so calling him incompetent is your only weapon.

Nope. Demonstrating his incompetence with by showing again (Manafort)

...and again (Flynn)

....and again (Cohen)

.....and again (Gates)

....and again (Papodopolous)

..... the criminals, liars, tax cheats, and fraudsters that Trump surrounds himself with.....is just one of my weapons.

And the one most relevant to this thread. These aren't people who were hired by the bureaucracy of his campaign, administration or businesses. These people were hand picked by Trump personally.

And demonstrations of the fetid garbage fire that is Trump's judgment.

Weapons with no teeth, no bite, no edge. Nobody except you and the left in America cares about this. You make this out to be some big major deal when the average American has more to be concerned about than the supposed lack of judgement Trump possessed when he hired these people. There are larger issues at hand here, Mollie Tibbetts being ruthlessly slaughtered by an illegal immigrant, a prosperous economy... and your issue is nothing but an unhealthy obsession.

I'll unfollow this thread now.

If they have no teeth, you wouldn't have spent so much time trying to refute me.

I've got example after example after example of Trump's wild incompetence. Of the criminals, tax frauds, liars and fraudsters that Trump has surrounded himself with.

There's a reason why the average american doesn't consider Trump to be honest. And its unlikely that these latest convictions and guilty pleas will improve that perception.

Even when you close your eyes.

None of the counts had anything to do with the original intent of the investigation.

The original intent was to investigate suspicious behaviors. And it keeps finding criminal conduct behind those suspicious behaviors.

So how much "criminal content" and "suspicious behavior" has Mueller found against Trump? It's been over two years now.

No, it hasn't, idiot.
Mueller started his investigation in May 2017, after Trump STUPIDLY fired Comey.

How did Trump "STUPIDLY" in all capital letter fire Comey? In case you are as uninformed as I think you are, the DOJ is not a separate branch of government by itself. Didn't those union teachers tell you that in whatever school you went to? They fall under the Executive Branch and President Donald J. Trump is the top dog of the Executive Branch. he's the Head Honcho, the Boss of the Executive Branch.

He could very well and with a single stroke of the pen, fire Mueller and shut down this whole shitshow. Except that the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and crying from the left would be so great that the entire countryside would be flooded with sweet, salty tears.

You people should fall down on your collective knees and thank the Lord above that Trump is so magnanimous.

Paul Manafort Found Guilty In First Trial Test Of Mueller Probe | HuffPost.

Guilty on 8-Counts, Mistrial on 10-Counts. Facing up 80-Years in Prison. Fuck 45. Fuck Putin. I love my Country. I fucking hate 45 and his Russian Fuck Buddy.

And Cohen just plead guilty to 8 more counts.

Cohen has inked his Plea Agreement.

So let's see shall we, according on of the form "Mueller's Got Nothing."

Manafort Guilty on 8-Counts for a possible Maximum Prison of up to 80-Years. A mistrial means Mueller can refile on remaining ten. No verdict you fuck wad 45 followers.

Cohen has signed his plea deal. He is cooperating with Mueller.

Flynn is cooperating with Mueller. His sentencing date has been delayed again, he is about take huge smelly liquid shit on 45.

George Papadopoulas is facing 6-Months in a Federal Lock up and is cooperating with Mueller.

As state previously. Fuck that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit 45 and the Russian Dick he sucks.

80 years? You are smoking K2. Just a moron.

Or.....I'm just far better informed that you are.

Manafort was found guilty on five counts of submitting false tax returns, one count of failing to report foreign bank and financial accounts, and two counts of bank fraud.

He faces a maximum of 80 years in prison.

Paul Manafort trial: Jury finds former Trump campaign manager guilty on 8 counts in tax fraud case

And that's just on the charges they've convicted him of. He's got another trial next month. And the 10 remaining charges are likely to be retried.

Plus.....there's witness tampering.

Manafort is in very, very serious trouble.

Well, what about Hillary?

Betwixt her and her legal counsel.

Seriously, she's going to need a legal council. I hope all those concessions she gave to the Russians brought her alot of money.

Guilty on 8-Counts, Mistrial on 10-Counts. Facing up 80-Years in Prison. Fuck 45. Fuck Putin. I love my Country. I fucking hate 45 and his Russian Fuck Buddy.

Manafort Guilty on 8-Counts for a possible Maximum Prison of up to 80-Years. A mistrial means Mueller can refile on remaining ten. No verdict you fuck wad 45 followers.

Flynn is cooperating with Mueller. His sentencing date has been delayed again, he is about take huge smelly liquid shit on 45.

George Papadopoulas is facing 6-Months in a Federal Lock up and is cooperating with Mueller.

As state previously. Fuck that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit 45 and the Russian Dick he sucks.

Yeah, but these are the same people are insist that its all a 'witch hunt'. Following there logic, there are witches all over the place.

So much for a witch hunt

Oh it is a Democrat political Witch Hunt. He wouldn't have even been targeted if he was a Democrat.
You sound almost sad that this fraud and criminal got caught and didn’t get to keep cheating his way towards riches

He was targeted by Obama/Democrat cronies. He was only targeted because of his ties to Trump. It is a Witch Hunt.
Yeah he should be allowed to commit crimes against the nation whenever he wants! Fuck you libtards!!! :mad:

:cuckoo:

Well, what about Hillary?

Betwixt her and her legal counsel.

Seriously, she's going to need a legal council. I hope all those concessions she gave to the Russians brought her alot of money.

Legal counsel......for imaginary charges? I think an imaginary counsel would do just fine.

I nominate Barney the Purple Dinosaur ESQ. He used his TV money to get his law degree from Texas A&M.

I love this meme. It so typifies you POS leftists...

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

Yeah, but these are the same people are insist that its all a 'witch hunt'. Following there logic, there are witches all over the place.

Wow, you're proving that it's a witch hunt ...

If a special prosecutor was appointed with no limit, nothing to investigate and unlimited money other than to investigate anything and anyone who knows any President, it would go about like this one. Particularly if they're going after them with taxes and obstruction (a crime created during the investigation).

It's amazing how the longer it goes with no evidence, the more leftists become that the investigation is going to bring down Trump, who has yet to be linked to anything

Well damn, they've got Trump now...oh wait....

Doesn't it prove that Trump colluded with the Russians?

No?

Oh yeah, no ...

No, Trump admitting that the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative for the purposes of getting dirt on Hillary would be evidence of collusion.

Where his campaign was notified before the meeting that the information they'd receive were from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian governments effort to aid Trump.

And Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen admitting that Trump was fully aware of the meeting.

And Trump lying repeatedly about the meeting, compelling others to lie about the meeting, and trying to shut down the investigation into the meeting....

......that's evidence of collusion. This? This was evidence that Trump brought the swamp with him, surrounding himself with grafters, embezzlers, liars, frauds, and tax cheats. Or what Trump likes to call the 'Best People'.

No?

Oh yeah, no ...

No, Trump admitting that the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative for the purposes of getting dirt on Hillary would be evidence of collusion

But Hillary paying the Russians for dirt isn't. That's what a ridiculous person you are

No?

Oh yeah, no ...

No, Trump admitting that the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative for the purposes of getting dirt on Hillary would be evidence of collusion

But Hillary paying the Russians for dirt isn't. That's what a ridiculous person you are

So you're not even denying the collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians at this point.

Good. The evidence of it is overwhelming.

No?

Oh yeah, no ...

So you're not even denying the collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians at this point.

Good. The evidence of it is overwhelming.

There is no crime called collusion, but your hypocrisy is overwhelming where you're perfectly fine with Hillary buying dirt on her opponent from the Russians but you're melting down over an offer of a meeting that never happened.

Skylar: that Trump is a Republican is overwhelming!

Forum List

Back