Manafort's Home Raided by The FBI

Funny how no one has raised Schultz home or Hillary Clinton's home.

Hell we know Clinton committed crimes, and violated court orders to not delete anything from her server. Yet Mueller gets a warrant to search Manafort's home When there has been no crime committed, and no crime listed in any documents the FBI has filed with regards to this investigation.

If then fuy committed a crime, fine, but what was it and why is There an "investigation" at all when no one can cite a single crime that was Committed by anyone?

Lol. Let The Gestapo Style Witch Hunt Continue!

FBI raids former Trump campaign chair's home, seizes notes, documents

You don't understand what you're talking about.
Raids are a way to find evidence to determine if any charges of a crime should be made. Not the reverse.
See United States v. Jared Fogle, for example.
nope

Hell we know Clinton committed crimes, and violated court orders to not delete anything from her server. Yet Mueller gets a warrant to search Manafort's home When there has been no crime committed, and no crime listed in any documents the FBI has filed with regards to this investigation.

If then fuy committed a crime, fine, but what was it and why is There an "investigation" at all when no one can cite a single crime that was Committed by anyone?

:crybaby:

The Donald and Micheal together! Folks follow the dots!!!

MTV a left wing company probably run by commies - Micheal - Russia - The Donald - etc. etc. do you need more evidence of Russia hacking DNC emails! :p

As Mueller's team tightens the noose around the Big Orange Idiots' neck, conservatives' panties tighten equally. Those panties will soon crush the conservatives' tiny little brains.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Mueller's team tightens the noose around the Big Orange Idiots' neck, conservatives' panties tighten equally. Those panties will soon crush the conservatives' tiny little brains.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
no crime, they can raid as many homes in the country as they like. there ain't no crime.

I did see that Michael Jackson was in Russia lately though.

Mueller is looking for anything he can use to pressure Manafort into repeating the story the democrat donors want told.
2383d0b6b740c13fe74717ac64550eb77b1b1c68cad7773285abc7101de0f9b0.jpg

In all seriousness, Swamp Rat Mueller has a history of trying to plant evidence at targets' locations or their computer gear, so who knows what they might make up.

In all seriousness, Swamp Rat Mueller has a history of trying to plant evidence at target's homes, so who knows what they might make up.
you think they will plant a voting machine there? LOL

In all seriousness, Swamp Rat Mueller has a history of trying to plant evidence at target's homes, so who knows what they might make up.
you think they will plant a voting machine there? LOL
I'm serious, the only thing that can be used as evidence is a voting machine. So where do you supposed Mueller will get that?

There is nothing else that would be a crime.

Raids are a way to find evidence to determine if any charges of a crime should be made. Not the reverse.
nope

Wow, what a compelling counter-point. I'm literally stunned by your towering knowledge of basic federal law.

nope

Wow, what a compelling counter-point. I'm literally stunned by your towering knowledge of basic federal law.
well no, there is no crime, there will be no crime, and injecting the government without one is a crime. If I'm manafort, I take mueller to fking court and see what happens.

someone said this is getting fun. well it certainly is. I can't wait for all the suits against mueller.

Last edited:

no crime, they can raid as many homes in the country as they like. there ain't no crime.

I did see that Michael Jackson was in Russia lately though.

You did, hmmmm?

nope

well no, there is no crime, there will be no crime, and injecting the government without one is a crime. If I'm manafort, I take mueller to fking court and see what happens.

If Manafort could have, he would have, but he can't.
Law enforcement has a right to investigate in order to determine if a crime has been committed.
Otherwise you live in a banana republic where a despot can make that determination without due process.
You want to privatize law enforcement? That's what you're implying.

nope

If Manafort could have, he would have, but he can't.
Law enforcement has a right to investigate in order to determine if a crime has been committed.
Otherwise you live in a banana republic where a despot can make that determination without due process.
You want to privatize law enforcement? That's what you're implying.
no they don't. see that's where you stoops on the left don't understand. there is no crime, therefore it is a violation of his rights. and a suit will be coming. hehe I can't wait.

....and found nothing of substance or it would have been leaked by now.

theys be skeert of Cheetoboi callin' it fake imformation n' all likeat yac.

Last edited:
....and found nothing of substance or it would have been leaked by now.

theys be skeert of Cheetoboi callin' it fake imformation n' all like at yac.
well we know there is no crime. there is no possible crime. and until you can find some violation of some law, you will have the same thing tomorrow and beyond that you have today. a nothing burger. jeopardy music

Forum List

Back