Manafort's Home Raided by The FBI

Manafort and Flynn are facing many years in prison.
If anyone thinks they'll go quietly without singing on Trump, I have some swampland in Florida to sell you..

Don't you just love liberal kangaroo courts. No need for evidence. You're guilty because I don't like you. Dumbshit.

Mueller clearly has enough evidence to order Grand Jury's on all of them, which is what he has been doing. He has also been beefing up on criminal prosecutors that he has added to his team.
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe
Robert Mueller staffing up Russia probe - CNNPolitics

"This is yet a further sign that there is a long-term, large-scale series of prosecutions being contemplated and being pursued by the special counsel," Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas, told the paper. "If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so."
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe

What the Trump inner circle never realized is that they were being watched since 2015--and not by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret meeting at the Trump tower without getting busted.

And how Shep Smith knows that Trump surrogates were not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but also with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

And all along Trump and his Russian cohorts within his campaign denied they had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season.
The Trump officials who denied Russia contact - CNNPolitics

Mueller has everything he needs already.

If they knock and ask permission to see your files it's not a raid...It's just an investigation.

If anyone thinks they'll go quietly without singing on Trump, I have some swampland in Florida to sell you..

Don't you just love liberal kangaroo courts. No need for evidence. You're guilty because I don't like you. Dumbshit.

Mueller clearly has enough evidence to order Grand Jury's on all of them, which is what he has been doing. He has also been beefing up on criminal prosecutors that he has added to his team.

"This is yet a further sign that there is a long-term, large-scale series of prosecutions being contemplated and being pursued by the special counsel," Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas, told the paper. "If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so."

What the Trump inner circle never realized is that they were being watched since 2015--and not by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US."

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret meeting at the Trump tower without getting busted.

And how Shep Smith knows that Trump surrogates were not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but also with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

And all along Trump and his Russian cohorts within his campaign denied they had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season.

Just like Fitzgerald in another special investigation had in the case that was going to put Karl Rove in prison about 10 years ago. Ooops that came up empty as well.

....and found nothing of substance or it would have been leaked by now.

theys be skeert of Cheetoboi callin' it fake imformation n' all like at yac.
well we know there is no crime. there is no possible crime. and until you can find some violation of some law, you will have the same thing tomorrow and beyond that you have today. a nothing burger. jeopardy music
" we all know there's no crime."
Ha ha ha
So you've seen Trump's tax returns and financial portfolio..?
Bob Mueller will.
Mueller undoubtedly has seen all tax returns. After all, the tax returns have always been in the possession of the government. All Trump has are copies.

when the working folk scraping by defend the uber wealthy the nation is hurting.....bad.

The FBI should raid the homes of these two corrupt individuals to get info on how they rigged the primaries. :mad-61:

NO JUDGE would have issued a warrant for the FBI raid......UNLESS......there was ample evidence that a CRIME had been committed..............Manafort is in DEEP shit and Trump better hope that he is "loyal" to his orange ass.

I feel queasy hearing about the FBI acting this way. Reminds me of treatment of political opposition in 3rd world countries. Very sad it has come to this.

In the absence of ANY evidence of wrongdoing,

LOL last I checked both Manafort and Flynn were fired for Russian related matters...say, if there was not wrongdoing, then wtf did they get fired for?

And while you are at it maybe you can explain how Trump writing bullshit letters to the public about Jr's meeting with Russians is not wrong.

Last edited:
I feel queasy hearing about the FBI acting this way. Reminds me of treatment of political opposition in 3rd world countries. Very sad it has come to this.

Do you have any fucking clue how opposition in 3rd world countries is handled?

And how exactly is FBI supposed to act?

Paul, can you please give us all the documents we are looking for?

No?

Well ok, let us know if you change your mind, sorry to have bothered you.

It's kind of a big deal when you are talking about numbers like $17 million and $12.7 million... and money laundering, and tax evasion, and failure to register as a foreign agent, and collusion with a foreign power. There is a very good reason they did what they did.

It's kind of a big deal when you are talking about numbers like $17 million and $12.7 million... and money laundering, and tax evasion, and failure to register as a foreign agent, and collusion with a foreign power. There is a very good reason they did what they did.

Nuh man, they just didn't like Paul's politics :rolleyes:

Sean Hannity is next.

"GCHQ--

Just like Fitzgerald in another special investigation had in the case that was going to put Karl Rove in prison about 10 years ago. Ooops that came up empty as well.

This isn't a FOX NEWS facebook page, no verifiable trusted link goes into the :bsflag:file.

Nuh man, they just didn't like Paul's politics :rolleyes:

Sean Hannity is next.

Paul Manafort was forced by the DOJ very recently to register as a foreign agent. He received 17 million from the Russians to advise them on U.S./Ukraine policy.

"WASHINGTON -- President Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, has registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for political consulting work he did for a Ukrainian political party, acknowledging that he coached party members on how to interact with U.S. government officials. Manafort says in a Justice Department filing Tuesday that his firm, DMP International, received more than $17 million from the Party of Regions, the former pro-Russian ruling party in Ukraine, for consulting work from 2012 through 2014. Manafort is the second member of the Trump campaign to register as a foreign agent. In March, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn registered with the Justice Department for work his consulting firm performed for a Turkish businessman that he said could have aided the Turkish government."
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

Then this clause showed up in the RNC platform at the convention in JULY. (Which is probably why Paul Manafort's home was raided by the FBI.)

"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics

Former FBI director James Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't start their surveillance until July 2016.
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

BUT-- foreign intelligence sources were watching Trump and team since 2015.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret meeting at the Trump tower in June of 2016.

Which is also why Shep Smith knows that Trump surrogates were not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but also with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

I think Robert Mueller has everything he needs, except the financials which he will obtain through the TWO grand jury's that have been convened.

Last edited:
I've read or heard on the news that he already has the tax returns.

This investigation had been very professional. Unlike the Trump WH, no leaks.

Although, it's vet likely that Trump himself has done some of the leaking. He likes to whine that he's such a victim. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back