Manafort's Home Raided by The FBI

And loyal Democrats flock to AlGore's First Universal Church of Global-what-the-fuck to pray for civil war. But they're conflicted. Not sure whether they want World War III (North Korea) or American Civil War II first.

Thanks for trolling. Now find another thread where you can divert and deflect.

So by "RAID" you mean an FBI tactical team surrounded the home on all sides and burst through front, side, and rear entrances with weapons drawn. Manafort and his moll were dragged from the home with their hands zip-tied behind them wearing ballistic vests (so their neighbors couldn't shoot them dead), thrown into black SUVs and taken to undisclosed destinations, right?

No? Then is wasn't a "RAID", shithead.
eyebrow.gif
I have an anonymous source saying that's exactly what happened

Tom Horn watches too much TV.

I know someone who was literally raided at dawn last year, by one of the largest sheriff's departments in the country. I will leave it at that as far as geography. Did they break down his door? No. There were seven deputies, four squad cars and they gained entrance by announcing from a bullhorn that they were in front of his house. His housekeeper let the deputies in and they searched his house while he got dressed and waited in the hallway. All very civil. They found nothing. The next day it was all over.
sorry, mon. if no helicopter was involved, then it does not qualify as a RAID. i read it somewhere.

Then I guess our house was raided, years ago in Houston. Burglar broke into my house while we were gone and our neighbors called the cops. An HPD police helicopter actually showed up and circled while the cops broke into the house through the back door and nabbed the guy hiding in our bedroom closet.
no, no, mon. not enough to qualify as a RAID. it has to be a black helicopter. and this helicopter needs to hover over the raided house for 15 minutes precisely. then it has to execute five circles clockwise, then five circles counterclockwise, then 5 clowns need to rappel and perform flic-flacs.

^^^^^ Offered as proof of alleged liberal intellectual superiority. :lol:
could not process it, eh? it is hard for a vegetable..

Why would I try to "process" a useless word game? And remember, vegetables are people too....they scream when you dice them....honest..... ask one.
you offered a feeble attempt at word games, cucumber. you have been schooled, raid expert.

From Reuters:
""""BREAKING NEWS:
FBI raided home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort in July to seize documents: report""""
That's all that's there for now.
Stay tuned to Reuters.com for updates.
Love this "fake" news!

Paul Manafort was recently forced by the DOJ to register as a FOREIGN AGENT. He received 17 MILLION from the Russians to advise them on U.S./Ukraine policies.
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort files as foreign agent for Ukraine work

Then this was stuck in the RNC platform during the convention in July.
"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics

John McCain brought it up.

Every time McCain says there will be a lot more shoes to drop, someone gets hit in the head with a shoe.

So by "RAID" you mean an FBI tactical team surrounded the home on all sides and burst through front, side, and rear entrances with weapons drawn. Manafort and his moll were dragged from the home with their hands zip-tied behind them wearing ballistic vests (so their neighbors couldn't shoot them dead), thrown into black SUVs and taken to undisclosed destinations, right?

No? Then is wasn't a "RAID", shithead.
eyebrow.gif

I know someone who was literally raided at dawn last year, by one of the largest sheriff's departments in the country. I will leave it at that as far as geography. Did they break down his door? No. There were seven deputies, four squad cars and they gained entrance by announcing from a bullhorn that they were in front of his house. His housekeeper let the deputies in and they searched his house while he got dressed and waited in the hallway. All very civil. They found nothing. The next day it was all over.
sorry, mon. if no helicopter was involved, then it does not qualify as a RAID. i read it somewhere.

Then I guess our house was raided, years ago in Houston. Burglar broke into my house while we were gone and our neighbors called the cops. An HPD police helicopter actually showed up and circled while the cops broke into the house through the back door and nabbed the guy hiding in our bedroom closet.
no, no, mon. not enough to qualify as a RAID. it has to be a black helicopter. and this helicopter needs to hover over the raided house for 15 minutes precisely. then it has to execute five circles clockwise, then five circles counterclockwise, then 5 clowns need to rappel and perform flic-flacs.

And all the doors kicked in by agents in riot gear wearing those big dark helmets with black glass over their faces. Sorry, forgot.

And all the doors kicked in by agents in riot gear wearing those big dark helmets with black glass over their faces. Sorry, forgot.
and the words "Don't taze me, Bro"

no problem. we can all learn so much here on USMB.

I hope the FBI was not gentle during the Manafort raid... I hoped they slammed some heads into walls and doors like Trump requested

WaPo's fake news:

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

"
The search warrant indicates investigators may have argued to a federal judge they had reason to believe Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena.

It could also have been intended to send a message to President Trump’s former campaign chairman that he should not expect gentle treatment or legal courtesies from Mueller’s team."""
Irony.

From Reuters:
""""BREAKING NEWS:
FBI raided home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort in July to seize documents: report""""
Love this "fake" news!

Paul Manafort was recently forced by the DOJ to register as a FOREIGN AGENT. He received 17 MILLION from the Russians to advise them on U.S./Ukraine policies.
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort files as foreign agent for Ukraine work

"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."

Every time McCain says there will be a lot more shoes to drop, someone gets hit in the head with a shoe.

Piss off with the foreign agent bullshit. The Podesta Group had to register too.And as far as arming the Nazis in Kiev, do so at your own peril because those cocksuckers will drag you into a conflict with Russia.

From Reuters:
""""BREAKING NEWS:
Love this "fake" news!

The mo'fo should have been deported.
From Reuters:
""""BREAKING NEWS:
Love this "fake" news!

Piss off with the foreign agent bullshit. The Podesta Group had to register too.And as far as arming the Nazis in Kiev, do so at your own peril because those cocksuckers will drag you into a conflict with Russia.

Was the Podesta Group listed here, too?

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief
Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief
By ANDREW E. KRAMER, MIKE McINTIRE and BARRY MEIERAUG. 14, 2016

""""And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. """"

Continue reading the main story

Really, why doesn't Donald sue the NYT for all this fake news?
Answer: Because it's fucking true.

Remember when the Trump Stooges claimed that Hillary as President would be under FBI Investigation...Turns out it was the Orange Serial Sexual Predator and Russian stooge who is under FBI investigation ...Fuck Donald Trump and all the mother fuckers who enabled this piece of shit to gain power
images
I hope that the FBI beats the living shit out of Paul Manafort ....

Interesting. Manafort's lawyer is a law partner with Mueller.What a tangled web this is.
Mueller's team is leaking. Just read that at the Hill. But OH MY there won't be any leaks from the Special Counsel.

:lmao:

Would you like to reference that in The Hill article or just rely on your fellow braindead companions to take it as fact?

Good morning! Here you go Sparky! Shows Mueller's team is loaded with left wing partisan pigs.

"The agents had a search warrant to seize materials from Manafort's residence in Alexandria, Va., the Post reports, citing people familiar with the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling."

FBI agents raided Manafort's home in July
It's not our fault that RW trumpanzees aren't educated enough to qualify.

Remember when the Trump Stooges claimed that Hillary as President would be under FBI Investigation...Turns out it was the Orange Serial Sexual Predator and Russian stooge who is under FBI investigation ...Fuck Donald Trump and all the mother fuckers who enabled this piece of shit to gain power
images
I hope that the FBI beats the living shit out of Paul Manafort ....
Every time a progressive nutbar cries, an angel gets his wings.

160627_ARTS_Angels-00-Angel.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Every time a progressive nutbar cries, an angel gets his wings.
every time a female Podunk like you posts in favor of the Orange sexual freak a Female angel gets its Pussy grabbed and Jesus starts to Puke

Michael S. Schmidt @nytmike
Following on the Post's report, we learned Mueller was seeking Manafort's tax documents and foreign banking records. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/us/politics/paul-manafort-home-search-mueller.html?mtrref=undefined&auth=login-email …

10:47 AM - Aug 9, 2017

Manafort’s Home Searched as Part of Mueller Inquiry
The F.B.I. searched the home of Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign manager, as part of the special investigation on Russia.

nytimes.com

Forum List

Back