Many Republicans Don't Believe The Election Results

Many Republicans don’t believe the election results, a new survey says

It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.
The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

That's how I see it and I'd bet many if not most Dems would agree.

I fear many more disputes and lawsuits in the future for presidential races. I know states have their individual rights, but considering recent events, and what is obviously going to be a problem again in the future, we need a universal voting system that is safe and secure, trusted by all, and where all rules are the same for all states. I dont like the government getting involved in many things, but we need to know who won an election within a couple of days at minimum.

It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.

you dont know what you saw...
because you were god smacked and lost your senses and logic as a result...
you will be fine once joe takes the office and things get back to normal...
Your opinion isn't worth dogshit.

you dont know what you saw...
because you were god smacked and lost your senses and logic as a result...
you will be fine once joe takes the office and things get back to normal...
Your opinion isn't worth dogshit.

i know my opinion worth dogshit...
but you dont know your opinion worth dogshit...
thats the difference between you and me...
and thats why you are still here crying after a lost election...

You were played by Trump and his tards .. you confused and in disbelief go ask trump why he lied to y’all . Hell of a leader ...right off the edge he lead you !!! I’d pissed at the republicans dog and pony show !

The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.

Trump's cult is deep, consider that over seventy million, so called freedom loving Americans, voted for an autocrat. That is the simple reason republicans follow along, their allegiance is to their cushy job and not America.

'Why so many people want to believe the election was stolen'

Dang!

Are we becoming like Mexico used to be?

Until recently, the political party PRI always won every rigged presidential election in Mexico. Because it was able to give something to every segment of society, the people passively accepted the fraud.

But when it could no longer deliver economic benefits, the Mexican people finally demanded honest elections. From what I have read, Mexican presidential elections are now remarkably clean (maybe cleaner than ours?).

Before the clean-up, there was a joke among Mexicans, who would facetiously say: "Today there's an election for president. I am soooooo excited! I wonder who is going to win?!"

Is it possible that very soon Americans will be making this joke?

Dang!

Are we becoming like Mexico used to be?

Until recently, the political party PRI always won every rigged presidential election in Mexico. Because it was able to give something to every segment of society, the people passively accepted the fraud.

But when it could no longer deliver economic benefits, the Mexican people finally demanded honest elections. From what I have read, Mexican presidential elections are now remarkably clean (maybe cleaner than ours?).

Before the clean-up, there was a joke among Mexicans, who would facetiously say: "Today there's an election for president. I am soooooo excited! I wonder who is going to win?!"

Is it possible that very soon Americans will be making this joke?
The DHS said that these elections were as safe and secure as an election can be. If you have evidence that it wasn`t why are you keeping it from Trump? Mexico, your ass.

Anyone? The SC didn't see it. The voters that voted for Biden didn't see it. Many Republicans didn't see it. You "saw" the affidavits? Don't make me laugh. You saw no such thing.
You have no proof that any of those people even looked at it. You are a LIAR.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.
Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.

Anyone? The SC didn't see it. The voters that voted for Biden didn't see it. Many Republicans didn't see it. You "saw" the affidavits? Don't make me laugh. You saw no such thing.
You have no proof that any of those people even looked at it. You are a LIAR.
You have no proof there was fraud, so even.

The democrook party is not a political party, it is a criminal syndicate. It is supported by the dumbest fucks in the country and ruled by the most corrupt criminal sociopaths. They have reduced us to a 3rd world banana republic.

Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.

Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises.

As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.

Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises. As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.
It's only suspicious to the brainwashed. Many Republicans were outraged by Trump. Just look at the Lincoln Project.

Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises. As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.
It's only suspicious to the brainwashed. Many Republicans were outraged by Trump. Just look at the Lincoln Project.

The Lincoln Project was funded by leftists.

Further, the LP advocated that people vote straight Democrat, not just vote against the Trumpster.

Forum List

Back