Marching Glowsticks....Feds on Parade?

Sure, sure, Biden flaps his demented jaws about "white supremacy", not 24 hours later, the Feds respond with one of their very bad psy-ops.

I'm very proud of my children but if any of them joined the FBI/CIA I'd say, "Have you no shame? No honor? What are you doing?"

Does ANYONE buy that these uniformly dressed, all physically fit, creepy dudes are really any kind of "white supremacy" group?

PULL THE OTHER ONE

View attachment 785599

View attachment 785600

I wonder what your kids will think if they read this post 2 years from now.

61ecc0f47cfd7.jpeg

Sure, sure, Biden flaps his demented jaws about "white supremacy", not 24 hours later, the Feds respond with one of their very bad psy-ops.

I'm very proud of my children but if any of them joined the FBI/CIA I'd say, "Have you no shame? No honor? What are you doing?"

Does ANYONE buy that these uniformly dressed, all physically fit, creepy dudes are really any kind of "white supremacy" group?

PULL THE OTHER ONE

View attachment 785599

View attachment 785600

You're saying they can't be white supremacy group because they aren't all fat with chewing tobacco juice running out the corners of their mouth? Well, you might have a point there.

You're saying they can't be white supremacy group because they aren't all fat with chewing tobacco juice running out the corners of their mouth? Well, you might have a point there.

brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

All clean-shaven, too? Absolutely Feds.

No huge gnarly beard with a half-eaten chicken wing or pork rib stuck in it? Or was he saving that for later?

Last edited:
Wait....are you trying to suggest this entire group of people are Feds pretending to be white supremacist?

Was it also just Fed when this same group protested at SatanCon?

They look to me like Ray Epps and his brothers, but this time with blue hats instead of red hats.

The only real racist I have met were well educated and financialy well off. Alot of the folks I grew up around would fit the fat redneck tobbacco chewing type but they were all LBJ Democrats.
I define racist is someone who believes that their perceived Race is Superior to all other perceived Races.

The nice thing about these White Wing groups is that the whites who they are fighting for are quick to disavow them as the Deep State the moment they embarrass them, which they do, often. 😄

Forum List

Back