marijuana legalization

Those growing it now and selling in stores use pesticides. I said it was idiotic to legalize it to start with. But it would be a good way to pay some of the national debt--Did you know that every single month, billions of dollars just in interest is being paid. No money off the debt, just interest. Its insane-- The liars teach in school--no taxation without representation, but usa citizens who aren't even born yet are incurring taxes (unrepresented) by these idiots.
pesticides are regulated....

who are you to determine how people live or destroy their lives??

and how far are you willing to enforce your beliefs??
is rugby or skydiving next on your list??
You have free will, so do i. 99% use it wrong. I don't determine those things. God already has.

God bless the anti pot activists of US history

Pro weed= filth , feminized men, high rate of single young men , more violence by blunt smoking gang members. More young men likely to support blm and other forms of weakness, less Christian values.

Pro weed= filth , feminized men, high rate of single young men , more violence by blunt smoking gang members. More young men likely to support blm and other forms of weakness, less Christian values.
None of what you said is true. Smoke a joint and chill out.

You're preaching on the wrong forum. I believe we're a bunch of old people you're trying to change. Go find a kiddie forum and preach to them so those single men can become godly and macho.

You never mentioned the young ladies in your goofy rant.

You're preaching on the wrong forum. I believe we're a bunch of old people you're trying to change. Go find a kiddie forum and preach to them so those single men can become godly and macho.

You never mentioned the young ladies in your goofy rant.

I am pretty sure he has never been with a woman in the biblical sense.

There is a wonderful and modern plus informative movie that is compatible with most comments here-Reefer Madness
You’re showing your own ignorance. Reefer Madness is what we potheads sarcastically referred to fifty-plus years ago. Since then, the evidence about the dangers of pot has become myriad and empirical.
Backwards, indoctrinated, incurious moronic sloth like you are still stuck in the 1960’s.

You’re showing your own ignorance. Reefer Madness is what we potheads sarcastically referred to fifty-plus years ago. Since then, the evidence about the dangers of pot has become myriad and empirical.
Backwards, indoctrinated, incurious moronic sloth like you are still stuck in the 1960’s.
It was a tongue in cheek statement that functioning mentalities can discern
Yours does not function so you couldnt
The lack of similar pearl clutches might have been a clue to you if capable of thought.

Trolling/no substance ^
No substance? Really? You tried to classify marijuana in the same ridiculous way it was depicted in reefer madness but fail to see how the same mind numbing propaganda that has defiled and contaminated your mind and caused the January 6th madness is by far more damaging than pot.

And all those so called "patriots" beguiled by trump to attempt an insurrection weren't even high, people trying to do away with the constitution and separation of powers and civil liberties.

"men and women who won the Allie’s ww2, people with community and Christian values" PFT.

So whats your excuse for the January 6th TREASON? Too many people smoking pot? Aliens?

Go try and convince yourself that democrats are evil, destroying democracy, while republicans are openly doing away with women rights, civil liberties, truth, Justice and the American way...

What do you think dear old grandpa would think of you now? :auiqs.jpg: BTW, Jesus thinks you're a jerk

Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto. Stunad!

Last edited:
No substance? Really? You tried to classify marijuana in the same ridiculous way it was depicted in reefer madness but fail to see how the same mind numbing propaganda that has defiled and contaminated your mind and caused the January 6th madness is by far more damaging than pot.

And all those so called "patriots" beguiled by trump to attempt an insurrection weren't even high, people trying to do away with the constitution and separation of powers and civil liberties.

"men and women who won the Allie’s ww2, people with community and Christian values" PFT.

So whats your excuse for the January 6th TREASON? Too many people smoking pot? Aliens?

Go try and convince yourself that democrats are evil, destroying democracy, while republicans are openly doing away with women rights, civil liberties, truth, Justice and the American way...

What do you think dear old grandpa would think of you now? :auiqs.jpg: BTW, Jesus thinks you're a jerk

Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto. Stunad!
Here you bring in substance…previously and now you use personal attacks.

Many if not all of your points have been responded to by me or others .

Quote my last post and respond to those points , without the unprovoked name calling or your going on ignore.

Forum List

Back