Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has never been a conspiracy theory that mad hatter Greene doesn't like.

Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged.

President Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals.

No airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser™.

I would be embarrassed to be from her district.

President Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals.

Like I said I just don't understand how people could be that stupid. And obviously deluded person representing you in Congress. That is just playing sick.

Like I said I just don't understand how people could be that stupid. And obviously deluded person representing you in Congress. That is just playing sick.
Just think. This insane bigoted idiot is the best person her district could find to represent them.

*shudder*

MTG knows nothing about Kwaanza and did not come up with this talking point. She was fed this talking point by a strategist, with the strategy of securing the votes of racist idiots.

So, think about what this means:

She and her strategists think a large part of her base is comprised of angry, racist idiots.

That is what MTG thinks of her own supporters. There it is, plain as day.

They are too busy whining about being called "deplorable" to notice who actually thinks the least of them: Their cult high priests.
1641101412442.png

I assure you that the only one whining about the term deplorable is you

Those who Hillary gave that label to wear that label with pride

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Exactly!
We must never mention deluded Democrats.
Deluded Democrats in Congress must never be discussed.
You can mention them all you want on some other thread, this one's about the craziest nut on the Republican side of the aisle.

Twitter has finally had enough of Marge. Banned permanently.
Just saw the bipartisan house committee on January 6th issue a statement condemning Trump and saying he should never be able to hold office again. That would be Justice. Cutting this cancer out of our nation completely before it kills all of us.

Regardless of your hate for the right, she has 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

Embarrassed herself....
Nah....you got it all wrong...she distinguished herself you mean.

Her description of the psuedo holy day is aggressive yes....but not at all innacurate.

Soooo you don't like it when she acts just like AOC eh?

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back