Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She'll Submit Impeachment Documents Against biden

Like I've said before, Impeach and convict Biden on solid legal grounds, then immediately Impeach Harris on specious grounds like the democrats did Trump, then convict her and place the Republican Speaker of the House as president and watch democrat heads explode while they scream of rigged process. It might teach them to follow the rules next time.

The thing is that they should be impeached for stealing the election. Screwing up Afghanistan should only be additional charges.

They didn't have to because most Presidents weren't screwing around in the oval office with an intern, and then perjured himself when asked under questioning.
I think a lot, if not most, presidents were screwing around while in the White House. It was an accepted perk of being rich and powerful. They were just not stupid enough to lie about it under oath.

I think a lot, if not most, presidents were screwing around while in the White House. It was an accepted perk of being rich and powerful. They were just not stupid enough to lie about it under oath.
They were smarter about being discreet.

Safe to assume that all Presidents going forward will be impeached if the House is of the opposing party.

The ship is sinking and the deck hands are pointing at each other. We're quickly become a joke.

"Exceptional"? Funny.

We said this during the Democrats phony impeachment, and we on the right would be pretty pissed if Republicans got power and did nothing. As Rambo once said, I didn't draw first blood sir.

Someone should give Marjorie T-G a big, hairy dildo to keep her big mouth busy.

Maybe then she'd quit saying ridiculous shit every other day.

They already did when they stole the election last year and caused the 1/6 protest at the Capitol as a response.

But funny that a dim bulb like you considers that a deadly riot for a harmless girl being shot in the neck needlessly by the Capitol police yet you DON'T consider the Floyd BLM riots of last year in 500 cities injuring 2,000 police and killing nearly 50 more to be "deadly." Hmm.

Well, like I said, your bulb went out years ago.
There`s a distinct difference between protests that became riots (92% of them didn`t) and a riot planned, scheduled and incited by the president of the United States.

There`s a distinct difference between protests that became riots (92% of them didn`t) and a riot planned, scheduled and incited by the president of the United States.

1629557056445.png

Yes, 8% of 8,700 planned riots and lootings destroying whole communities was far far worse than a protest at the capitol caused by democrats which turned ugly mostly because of agitators and infiltrators spurred on by Capitol police, who were seen antagonizing the crowd on video, Dewdrop.

Yes, 8% of 8,700 planned riots and lootings destroying whole communities was far far worse than a protest at the capitol caused by democrats which turned ugly mostly because of agitators and infiltrators spurred on by Capitol police, who were seen antagonizing the crowd on video, Dewdrop.
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful.

Forum List

Back