Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

I've already provided the UN Definition of Genocide, and guess what, the Zionist's actions qualify.

We sent Serbs to prison for life for a LOT less than what the Zionists are doing.
Show us what you did? I call you Dr. Death due to how joyful you are the woman was murdered at the Capitol.

Show us what you did? I call you Dr. Death due to how joyful you are the woman was murdered at the Capitol.

Well, she shouldn't have tried to overthrow Democracy.

Natural Selection, baby!!!

But this thread isn't about the crazy woman who got herself killed doing something stupid.

It's about the Zionist Entity committing genocide and making America an accomplice

Biden needs votes. To get them suddenly he will like Israel and dislike Gaza.
surely we will continue to support israel while attempting to negotiate for the hostages and provide humane assistance .

it is a job for a statesman, robert, blinken is doing a bang up job. you really want to replace him with a guy who sees gaza as a development opportunity?

But this thread isn't about the crazy woman who got herself killed doing something stupid.

It's about the Zionist Entity committing genocide and making America an accomplice
But Biden is your hero. A master of all of us.

surely we will continue to support israel while attempting to negotiate for the hostages and provide humane assistance .

it is a job for a statesman, robert, blinken is doing a bang up job. you really want to replace him with a guy who sees gaza as a development opportunity?
I want Biden to solve this yesterday.

They've been fighting over who the Magic Sky Fairy gave the strip of Desert to for 3000 years... you really expect Biden or Trump to "Solve" it?
Biden has a few months to shit or leave the toilet.

There is no genocide. It is a war. In war people die.

Biden has a few months to shit or leave the toilet.

Or he can pass it off to a sane Democrat, because Trump sure as hell will fuck it up like he fucks up everything.

But the reality- Israel will be a problem until the Jews go back to Europe where they came from, just like every other colonizing people.

Or he can pass it off to a sane Democrat, because Trump sure as hell will fuck it up like he fucks up everything.

But the reality- Israel will be a problem until the Jews go back to Europe where they came from, just like every other colonizing people.
I knew your joy she was murdered was you are an ardent Democrat. Those do not give a shit about the constitution and get joy when an innocent woman is shot to death because the murderer was a black cop.
Jews being in Israel puts them back in their own homes.

yea..... i remember that from "ludgement at nuremburg" when the judge said, "we're sorry, mr himmler, but war is hell, and we understand you were only following orders.. now go peacefully and patriotically ........."
Hitler's men got put on trial. Notice no American has been put on trial for insurrection.

The truth is the Media made that up.

T Lyea..... i remember that from "ludgement at nuremburg" when the judge said, "we're sorry, mr himmler, but war is hell, and we understand you were only following orders.. now go peacefully and patriotically ........."
Those were crimes committed upon helpless inmates in concentration camps. How many arrests because of the London Blitz? The bombing of Dresden? Try Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

War kills people, including children. If leadership does not want children killed, it's best not to wage war. Hamas hides behind children specifically to get them killed for the sympathy factor. Calling war genocide cheapens actual genocide. Unless you can name a war in which no one was killed?

Forum List

Back