Mark Levin: why We Failed & Hope for 2024

As usual our leftist friends in here are totally missing the point...Why? Because they believe the only way back to harmony in this nation is what, and how Democrats have always approached opposition, with venom, and pleas to just think and act like them....

If you loons think that any true American who loves this country is going to throw in the towel to give you a blank check in the name of political harmony, you're delusional....
I'll settle for a plea to you to act like a rational human being and not a foaming at the mouth conspiracy theorist.

Why a red wave wasn't possible in '22 but will b in '24. Why McConnell HAD to go
Excuse me, but fuck Mark Levin.

You want to know what the problem with righties is? I'll tell you.

The problem with righties is, they're all sitting at home watching Mark Levin on TV.

Instead of traveling to the state capitol or even DC itself and protesting at Biden's front door.

Excuse me, but fuck Mark Levin.

You want to know what the problem with righties is? I'll tell you.

The problem with righties is, they're all sitting at home watching Mark Levin on TV.

Instead of traveling to the state capitol or even DC itself and protesting at Biden's front door.
There should be little reason to go protest at Biden's front door. This whole era seems like a staged event. The fight for what the now Progs called justice was won. Was won a long time ago. But the utopia did not appear. So, it just has to be something else. The insanity is that after the top shelf of the Progs, the real IQ's are lower than the Non-Progs. We see it in politics, and it has been institutionalized by diversity. The inferiority is at all levels. Professionals in everything are of lower quality. And China awaits. Its destiny coming closer and closer to reality. To ruling the world as numero uno.

Forum List

Back