Mark Of The Beast. 666

So...without the mark, you cannot buy food, travel, get on a plane, get medical care, etc. In short, you are bannished to dead land Doesn't this mandatory vaccine smack of this, with just a different name?

Yes, yes it does. A few weeks back a family member and I were discussing masks as a mark of the beast; one can hardly purchase services of any kind—in person—without the mask in place. But masks are not a permanent fixture of the body, so the coming vaccine seems a bit more MOTB like. On a different note, I am beginning to believe there will be no Mark, as the globalists want to kill billions of us outright, instead. Americans, unlike any other people of the Earth, will need to be broken and broken very hard, to get us in the proper frame of mind for their agenda. Just killing most of us could be their easiest path to achieving that goal.

0.666- Number of the microbeast
666i- Number of the imaginary beast
6...,6..., uh 6?- Number of the blonde beast
DCLXVI- Number of the Roman beast
999- Number of the Australian beast

So...without the mark, you cannot buy food, travel, get on a plane, get medical care, etc. In short, you are bannished to dead land Doesn't this mandatory vaccine smack of this, with just a different name?
Did you know that in D.C. they are passing a law to allow 11 year olds to have informed consent to get vaccines to circumvent parental authority?

Strange times.

I was just reading an article about something in the Hindu Tradition. I personally believe the creator doesn't make mistakes, he gives all people the proper religion that is appropriate for their time and place. According to Hindu tradition, the Kali Yuga. . .

". . . . is the last of the four stages (or ages or yugas) the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' (i.e. mahayuga) described in the Sanskrit scriptures.[1] The other ages are called Satya/Krita Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Dvapara Yuga. The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife", "discord", "quarrel" or "contention" and Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali... . .
<snip>

Prophesied events
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga.[16]

In relation to rulers, it lists:

• Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
  • Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
  • People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
  • "At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas (guna or temperament) and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)
It is also scheduled that the Bhagavata Purana will be composed.

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

• Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
  • Religion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, physical strength and memory diminish with each passing day.
  • People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
  • Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
  • Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
  • People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
  • Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
  • All the human beings will declare themselves as gods or boon given by gods and make it as a business instead of teachings.
  • People will no longer get married and live with each other just for sexual pleasure.
  • Weather and environment will degrade with time and frequent and unpredictable rainfalls will happen.
  • Earthquakes will be common.
  • Maximum age of humans will be 50 years by the end of Kali Yuga.
  • Many fake ideologies will spread throughout the world.
  • The powerful people will dominate the poor people.
  • Many diseases will spread.
  • At the end of Kali Yuga, lord Vishnu will take birth on earth to wipe out the sinners."

. . . If that doesn't mirror Revelations and give you chill I don't know what will. . . :ack-1:

The mark of MY beast typically consists of feces and/or urine in an inappropriate part of the house ...

crop;.jpg

Sounds like the Dems tellings Republicans they can't eat or get a job-we're on their list! *L*
We can't buy or sell without being a Jack-images-8.jpg the mark of the beast!.

Since nobody has said any of this, what in the hell are you talking about?

I'm glad I am no longer young. Being old...I am ready to go at any time and from the looks of it, things are going to be really bad. Glad I won't be around to see it.

Read it again.

Did your words shuffle from the first time?
Now what the hell are YOU talking about? Shuffle what words? Yer a mod. You can see whatever I do. Nothing was edited. Its a subject about religious documents in the christian bible. I asked a legit question. You have a barb up your butt for some reason so don't take it out on me. But...since you are a mod, you can. Hence..rubber room as if my question is stupid or assinine.

Read it again.

Now what the hell are YOU talking about? Shuffle what words? Yer a mod. You can see whatever I do. Nothing was edited. Its a subject about religious documents in the christian bible. I asked a legit question. You have a barb up your butt for some reason so don't take it out on me. But...since you are a mod, you can. Hence..rubber room as if my question is stupid or assinine.

It's in the RR because you're babbling nonsense.

Read Revelations. The last Book in the New Testament. It won't bite you, unless you take the Mark of the Beast.

Read Revelations. The last Book in the New Testament. It won't bite you, unless you take the Mark of the Beast.
Same thing with MANDATORY vaccines being bandied about by certain parties. I don't want to make this political..hence putting it in religion forum, which landed in rubber room because SOME person decided it was babble. *eye roll*

WTF?! Are you living in a bubble?

That is all they have been talking about.

This whole forcing folks to wear masks is the dry run. Do you really think folks are this dumb? I don't, for an instant, think masks do a damn thing.

. . . but, I will tolerate the state's infantile demands, for now. I am just not someone who will put up a fuss if it is no big deal. It doesn't harm me? I don't give a fuck.

OTH? When we are talking about experimental RnA vaccines? FUCK THAT SHIT.

" This is the future as some experts see it: a world in which you’ll need to show you’ve been inoculated against the novel coronavirus to attend a sports game, get a manicure, go to work, or hop on a train. "

You were being an asshole for putting Gracie's post in the RR. It clearly belonged in Religion and Ethics. I too refuse to get a vaccination for ethical reasons. I will maintain my bodily automy that the creator gave me.

You atheists will never understand, and as such, you have no business moderating the religion and ethics sub-forum.

DTMB has always disliked me. He has been ignoring me for some time now, for which I am thankful. But I think I'm pretty much done with being his kicking stone. There are other worlds than this one. He can kiss my ass.

WTF?! Are you living in a bubble?

That is all they have been talking about.

This whole forcing folks to wear masks is the dry run. Do you really think folks are this dumb? I don't, for an instant, think masks do a damn thing.

. . . but, I will tolerate the state's infantile demands, for now. I am just not someone who will put up a fuss if it is no big deal. It doesn't harm me? I don't give a fuck.

OTH? When we are talking about experimental RnA vaccines? FUCK THAT SHIT.

" This is the future as some experts see it: a world in which you’ll need to show you’ve been inoculated against the novel coronavirus to attend a sports game, get a manicure, go to work, or hop on a train. "

You were being an asshole for putting Gracie's post in the RR. It clearly belonged in Religion and Ethics. I too refuse to get a vaccination for ethical reasons. I will maintain my bodily automy that the creator gave me.

You atheists will never understand, and as such, you have no business moderating the religion and ethics sub-forum.

So you never got vaccinated?

Read it again.

It's in the RR because you're babbling nonsense.
Seriously, Klaus?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back