Mark Of The Beast. 666

So...without the mark, you cannot buy food, travel, get on a plane, get medical care, etc. In short, you are bannished to dead land Doesn't this mandatory vaccine smack of this, with just a different name?

Yes, yes it does. A few weeks back a family member and I were discussing masks as a mark of the beast; one can hardly purchase services of any kind—in person—without the mask in place. But masks are not a permanent fixture of the body, so the coming vaccine seems a bit more MOTB like. On a different note, I am beginning to believe there will be no Mark, as the globalists want to kill billions of us outright, instead. Americans, unlike any other people of the Earth, will need to be broken and broken very hard, to get us in the proper frame of mind for their agenda. Just killing most of us could be their easiest path to achieving that goal.
The mark of the beast is a number on or in your right hand or forehead, it's not a mask on your face... the number is 666.
Or 616...depends on whos script you have

So...without the mark, you cannot buy food, travel, get on a plane, get medical care, etc. In short, you are bannished to dead land Doesn't this mandatory vaccine smack of this, with just a different name?
A kinder gentler term is cancelled from society.

The terms kinder and gentler got me thinking. Personally, I don't think Jesus had that attitude. I think he was more about grace and the law or commandments. If one reads Book of Matthew, then Jesus preaches the law instead of him being righteous, God is righteous. I don't think one gets a feeling of being kinder or gentler for our sins.

Instead the terms seem to apply to the attitudes of atheists and nonthiests in that God is a kinder gentler God such as their statements that love is God. They think they'll be forgiven without any faith.

The number first appears in the Bible in '''

Ezra 2:13:"the people of Adonikam, six hundred and sixty-six;"-

New King James Version

Nehemiah 7:18 has the number 667 for that clan. The name translates roughly to "Lord rising up".

Look @ the positive side of 666 like if you take the number you'll be in with the out crowd!

Forum List

Back