Trump Guilty!

I am sure you believe there should be no punishment even thou he has been convicted of 43 felonies. Some people believe he should just get a fine and walk free. I disagree. Just because he is Donald Trump and running for president should make no difference in his sentence. I believe because he is a first time offender, he should be sentenced to 4 years probation and 6 months house arrest. For most criminals. 6 months at Mar a Lago would be no punishment at all but for Trump the punishment would fit the crime.
Let me get this straight...you want to sentence the GOP candidate for President of the United States to 6 months of "house arrest"? Gee...how many months are left before the election? At least TRY and not be so obvious, Flopper!

Are you THAT afraid of Trump being able to campaign? I suppose that would preclude the debates? How about a gag order too?

Let me get this straight...you want to sentence the GOP candidate for President of the United States to 6 months of "house arrest"? Gee...how many months are left before the election? At least TRY and not be so obvious, Flopper!

Are you THAT afraid of Trump being able to campaign? I suppose that would preclude the debates? How about a gag order too?
So convicted felons should get to decide when they do their time now?

Thank you for answering that leftoid. I am so disgusted that people like him want to imprison Trump for some low-level expired misdemeanor. The “underlying crime” which led to a felony and Trump’s conviction still has not been identified.

Thank you for answering that leftoid. I am so disgusted that people like him want to imprison Trump for some low-level expired misdemeanor. The “underlying crime” which led to a felony and Trump’s conviction still has not been identified.
Amazing how supposedly mature, adults could fall for this moronic, less than well-developed SHAM.

P.S. That’s the other thing: the anti-Trump judge has still not lifted the gag order. What type of North Korea tactics ARE these? Not allowing the candidate opposing the Biden Regime to speak about the unconstituional process the Dems just orchestrated?!

Forum List

Back