Trump Guilty!

Prosecution is usually the remedy when such conduct is discovered. The fact that you couldn’t see that says more about you than anyone else. You’re still clinging to conspiracies, despite the trial happening right in front of you, because your incompetence still doesn’t allow you to understand.

Wait til we start getting you in some of these laws. After all, the bar is set, correct?

I'm amused by the "glee" displayed by progressives on the board the last few days! What's changed? Other than Trump won't be stuck in that court four days a week?

Has Trump's "conviction" changed the polls? Not that I'm seeing...which means people saw this trial for what it was.

Has Trump's "conviction" hurt donations to his campaign? They've actually increased dramatically.

Has Trump's "conviction" made Joe Biden a better President? Sorry but inflation is still hurting Americans, the border is still wide open...wars he caused to happen are still raging...and Joe is still getting more senile by the day!

So what have you REALLY gained by trashing the Constitution?

I'm amused by the "glee" displayed by progressives on the board the last few days! What's changed? Other than Trump won't be stuck in that court four days a week?

Has Trump's "conviction" changed the polls? Not that I'm seeing...which means people saw this trial for what it was.

Has Trump's "conviction" hurt donations to his campaign? They've actually increased dramatically.

Has Trump's "conviction" made Joe Biden a better President? Sorry but inflation is still hurting Americans, the border is still wide open...wars he caused to happen are still raging...and Joe is still getting more senile by the day!

So what have you REALLY gained by trashing the Constitution?
Things are better for Trump now. He will be free to campaign, visiting multiple sites in all the swing states - while Biden struggles to open a beach chair at his vacation home. The difference will be stark.

And if the devil judge tries to restrict Trump’s movements, his poll numbers will rise even more.

All that money he is receiving for his "campaign" is actully being used pay off his millions of dollars in legal bills.
So... YOU people caused every bit of his problems, and it was all because of your fear of not only him, but of every republican that pushes back on any part of your agenda.

That's a fact... All anyone has to do is follow the trail of tears you all kept leaving everywhere you went, and then follow the lying accusations against not only Trump, but against DeSantis or anyone else that you all felt weren't going to allow the agenda to just go forward against the American family without any road blocks to have to jump over.

Things are better for Trump now. He will be free to campaign, visiting multiple sites in all the swing states - while Biden struggles to open a beach chair at his vacation home. The difference will be stark.

And if the devil judge tries to restrict Trump’s movements, his poll numbers will rise even more.
Correct... Trump will be the first President to become president after the attempt to stop him ran completely off the rails.

Procrustes Stretched
:itsok: BIDENOMICS
Now they are reverting to the racist flag again, and of course they'll use all of that bull shite innuendo because they flat killed the Russian narrative, and they've killed their Russian disinformation campaign after they wore it out like they wore out their old CDs of Boy George and Elton John. 🤣

• Fact
Reactions: iku

I am sure you believe there should be no punishment even thou he has been convicted of 43 felonies. Some people believe he should just get a fine and walk free. I disagree. Just because he is Donald Trump and running for president should make no difference in his sentence. I believe because he is a first time offender, he should be sentenced to 4 years probation and 6 months house arrest. For most criminals. 6 months at Mar a Lago would be no punishment at all but for Trump the punishment would fit the crime.

Convicted Felon Donald Trump has been losing it for weeks. He's not going to suddenly become sane.

I hope like heck it is, and if it isn't ? What's your response going to be ?
My first response is that Hunter isn't running for anything.
My second response is, if this was a real photograph, it would have been investigated. They are going after Hunter for bullshit crimes, and here's evidence of a real one.

Forum List

Back